Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram (27670 Views)

Wounded Soldiers Celebrate Eid-El-Fitri In Borno (Photos) / Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos / Soldiers Celebrate Independence In Borno On Streets Of Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by adenine02: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
God bless my bros
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by hotspec(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
kudos
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Kunberg: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Keep the good work going
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Kunberg: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Help eradicate Boko haram
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Kunberg: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kudos
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by princeakins(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
MISSNORA:
Nice one
i nid ur support..
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by tdayof(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
opribo:
Oh No, I can now see why they keep telling us stories about this war. Just take a look at the number four pix, the soldiers shoes are torn and worn out, in the second the protective vest can not even go round. Now tell me how they can just subject the lives of these ones to danger without providing the right gadgets for them. Dont they know that to be well prepared for war is halfway victory. Just look at the guns they are old archaic AK47 and obsolete rocket launchers.

This our country is not ready for any serious aggression. I dont just know what we are really ready for in this nation if not to eat food.

We have got well kitted officers. Most of your pictures are ISAF field officers.

Yes I agree with you soldiers fighting bokoharams should be well kitted. By the pictures the OP posted I doubt if they used any body armor during the firefight.

Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
You never see this on CNN. A Nigerian army under sabotage from Clinton and Obama single handily taking down the world's deadliest terrorist group, while a coalition of 65 of the world's most powerful nation's cannot get a grip on ISIL in Syria..I laugh in Chinese Yoko Yoko chianwooo lol
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
seunlayi:
Nice but why not wait till the whole of bh have bn wiped off?

Because evil never ends
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by tdayof(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
SSBN:
You never see this on CNN. A Nigerian army under sabotage from Clinton and Obama single handily taking down the world's deadliest terrorist group, while a coalition of 65 of the world's most powerful nation's cannot get a grip on ISIL in Syria..I laugh in Chinese Yoko Yoko chianwooo lol

Again another west blamer? We need to stop this it's getting annoying.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by richling77(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
opribo:
Oh No, I can now see why they keep telling us stories about this war. Just take a look at the number four pix, the soldiers shoes are torn and worn out, in the second the protective vest can not even go round. Now tell me how they can just subject the lives of these ones to danger without providing the right gadgets for them. Dont they know that to be well prepared for war is halfway victory. Just look at the guns they are old archaic AK47 and obsolete rocket launchers.

This our country is not ready for any serious aggression. I dont just know what we are really ready for in this nation if not to eat food.

When I saw the weapons, I wept! Seeing the boys at the war front I see why they don't care.
God protect these young ones. I'm not better than them. Your protection is all I pray for because our leaders don't care about their lives. This is very sad.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by jidbwond(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmmmmm!!!

Oro nla!!!

Na true you talk!!!
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Horus(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f5B7slbXmw

[size=14pt]Nigerian Air Force makes strides against insurgents[/size]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by jidbwond(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
You mean Soldiers should work hard to eradicate NDA

Or your grammar is more powerful than my brain
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Justinah4real(f): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
seunlayi:
Nice but why not wait till the whole of bh have bn wiped off?
Will this news make Nepa to reduce their bill, or stop medical doctors and Pengassan, from holding the poor masses hostage. Is this what a jobless niger delta youth will wake up hearing every month for the next 6yrs?
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by cirmuell(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
opribo:

Dude stop spewing trash just because of some random pics. Go here www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video and feed your eye
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by comeandmarry: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bunch of clueless kids,aboki kids posing with long forgotten weapons from world war 1. Even 3person shooting games such as hitman on ps3 or combat games don't even include such on weapons list. Bunch of wackos,get more upgraded assault riffles,not aks wey fulani herdsmen Don cast.
See chinco sand proof vest,

Naija is doomed.
F dansuki men

Abegi.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Afritop(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
KUDOS TO HIM. IT IS NOT EASY BUT IT IS THE LORD'S GRACE AND DOING. HOWEVER, I PITY HIS FACEBOOK FRIENDS
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by danigbo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Young lads ! I pray notin evil happens to them !

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by RickyTan: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good Job Boys!
Stay Alert Boys!
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by edosignature(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
God bless d Nigerian military
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
Look at my boys.

Nice one.

Can I get 100 more followers on Nairaland pls?
....- And GEN. WHO ARE YOU ? grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Elhabeeb1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
opribo:

Park well joor.

Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by AlfaDan(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
pedrilo:
very young boys

Walai!
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by zikter(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
pedrilo:
very young boys
exactly my observation. very young guys.God protect them all
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by luluosas(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
See these young boys putting their lives in the line that I and you may be at peace. May the Almighty GOD continue to protect them and give them total victory against the Islamic terrorists in JESUS name. Amen. May the sponsors and promoters of these devil's incarnate rot in hell fire if they fail to repent of their wickedness. May they are their family members never know peace all the days of their lives in JESUS name. Amen.
Victory to you Nigerian Army.
Defeat and shame to you Boko Haram members and sponsors.

Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by tayo200(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
nice one boizz
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by jsb(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Media package....APC is full(fool) of lies and packaging..
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Decent09(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2021
SageTravels:
No 4, 5 & 6 pictures Dope. Gallant soldiers. Weldon boys.

My annoyance is after all the victory somebody is in his office enjoy AC. eat good food. who did not even near BokoHaram camp will take the Glory. He will receive medal.

That's leadership jare
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Idiko1: 8:02pm On May 28, 2021
ObiOmaMu:
Slim-k Kunlehans, a Nigerian soldier fighting the war against Boko Haram in the North East, took to his Facebook wall to share photos of himself and squad celebrating their win against the insurgents.

Thanking God for a successful attack against Boko Haram, Slim-K wrote:

“thank u Lord for successful attack may u continue to guide and protect me and my comrade.” Amen.
More photos below..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/photos-soldiers-celebrate-after.html

There is nothing Nigerian about the pictures of the soldiers. They are probably from military units of Chad or Cameroon.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram by Arda1000(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2021
Am sure they all dead piles now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi / Oladele Ademola Samuel Renovates A Well As His Constituency Project In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.