Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa (1297 Views)

Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / FG To Start Paying Ex-militants On Monday / Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa by yenboy(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2016
Information reaching us now, indicates that Ex-Militants have barricaded Mbiama junction effecting mostly roads leading in and out of Yenagoa the state capital of Bayelsa state.

The reasons behind the actions is not yet known as at the time filling this report.

more details shortly

http://www.innocentiruka.com/news/breaking-ex-militants-take-east-west-road/

Re: Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa by Gozzzy(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2016
na ijaw ex and current millitants!!!! Lazy buffoons!!!!!
Re: Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa by olatunjithomas(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2016
you see,when I tell you this guys are lazy,some low thinkers come straight for me.

on a bright Monday morning when reasonable Nigerians are out doing something productive,they are protesting unpaid amnesty dues. smh

meanwhile,i thought seriake Dickson has pleaded with them to be patient as government is making efforts to get the money paid.
Re: Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa by BossKratos: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2016
undecided
yenboy:
Information reaching us now, indicates that Ex-Militants have barricaded Mbiama junction effecting mostly roads leading in and out of Yenagoa the state capital of Bayelsa state.

The reasons behind the actions is not yet known as at the time filling this report.

more details shortly

So we should just take your word for it? No source, no links, no news reports? Just your words?
Re: Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa by Sunnynwa: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2016
olatunjithomas:
you see,when I tell you this guys are lazy,some low thinkers come straight for me.

on a bright Monday morning when reasonable Nigerians are out doing something productive,they are protesting unpaid amnesty dues. smh

meanwhile,i thought seriake Dickson has pleaded with them to be patient as government is making efforts to get the money paid.

Think of what would happen if omo onile had access to oil rent.......

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa by Femich18(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2016
What is your source? Anyway the gullible ones will believe you
Re: Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa by chernest2002: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2016
olatunjithomas:

but that is their own business now.
Re: Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa by MRSALT: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Oil money made them lazy just as free oil money made Nigerian politicians corrupt. Where there is money, there are crooks and where there is oil there are lazy men.
Re: Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa by amaechi1: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
It bit my imagination how some people are so proud to be called militant.

Odika egwu!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Managed Our Economy Very Well / Underdevelopment Of The South South, Who To Blame? / The Biafrans Should Clearly Separate Themselves From Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.