Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) (16605 Views)

EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React / Fake Avengers Twitter Account Exposed. / Avengers Twitter, Blog Accounts Suspended, Disabled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2016
The twitter handle of Niger Delta Avengers has been suspended.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers

What's your opinion? Irrational or Logical?

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by TechRev: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2016
True ceasefire breakdown. Reminds me of the various attempts to shutdown radio biafra.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3205076/buharis-deafening-silence-true-federalism

Some Yorubas are the most shamesless hypocrites I know. They tell you oil is irrelevant. Yet they can't stand the sight of Niger Delta avengers. I really can't blame the hausas and fulanis; they're just a bunch of ignorant fellows.

Why can't you guys just understand that the region is tired of feeding the entire country at the cost of their own environmental degradation. The militants have presented the case of the region before the federal government, why has the government chosen to go after the Militants, ignoring the problem. And before you preach the gospel of environmental impact of the NDA bombings, I want to put it to you that the effect of their bombings is infinitesimal compared to what Shell, chevron and nnpc spills have done to us.

I tell you something, it is either the government looks towards true federalism, or one day, Nigeria will wake up to see the 20 million Niger Deltans turn militants.

You are a civil servant in Osun state, paid from oil money from Niger Delta and you still have the guts to be talking against Niger Deltans calling them criminals and accusing them of being selfish. Then guy, I fear you.

Do you know the sacrifice every Niger Deltan family pays to sustain the economy of Nigeria. Have you really considered the actual cost of oil exploration in the region? Until you do, just shut up and ask the government to do something.

Yes, all we have is oil. If we do not use it to develop our region, no one will. After all, when there was no oil, who cared about the region.

Maybe I wouldn't be writing this, but when your father has to abandon his many plots of land to oil spill, you'll further understand. When Mobil is exploiting oil in your local government, and all their top managers are hausas and yorubas, and you apply for IT, after writing the exams you're told very few vacancies exist. And you see your Yoruba colleague who didn't even write the exams telling you he's doing IT in Mobil, you'll also understand.

You'll finally understand when you're lucky to be the one nominated by the community to work with the oil servicing firm working in the area, but them you're the chief security. The other 4 guys from your community working with them are pipeline welders.

My apologies to well thinking Nigerians who understands our plight from any tribe I mentioned. I do not support bombings and economic sabotage. But I am of the side that since all these successive unitary government can't solve our problems, like that of other region, let's then practice true federalism

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by MalcoImX: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Maybe they're promoting violent activities or using the medium for fraudulent acts.

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2016
I thought as much
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
Maybe they're promoting violent activities or using the medium for fraudulent acts.

Violent and fraudulent activities like what?

11 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Agimor(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2016
The owner as dealt with then.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2016
gringringrin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by bros12345: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2016
It's not unexpected. They will open another one which will also be suspended and on and on. Suspending the accounts however does not stop the bombings. We should be more worried about the bombings than celebrate the twitter account suspension.

Every Govt knows how to use backdoor approach to achieve their goal. In the public you talk tough, but apply some backdoor mechanics in resolving issues. Buhari should wise up

26 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Bokoharam YouTube and isis twitter are still active.Are these 2 terrorists not worst than Niger delta avengers?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
lipsrsealed
Better o grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Bokoharam YouTube and isis twitter are still active.Are these 2 terrorists not worst than Niger delta avengers?
Don't you know oil is more precious than human lives in Nigeria?.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by BossKratos: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Maybe twitter has grown tired of having meaningless crap and criminal chest beating associated with their forum?

7 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by MrDavidson: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2016
MalcoImX:

Did I hear you say 'maybe' ? Oh, bro, is it that you don't want to be bold enough to say it or indirectly supporting their evil cause? They're not just causing violence, they're simply terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Better o grin
Yes na, I dey avoid ban

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
gringringrin
what is so funny about the post

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by fulanimafia: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2016
How else did anyone expect Twitter to react to the terrorist's activities?

bros12345:
It's not unexpected. They will open another one which will also be suspended and on and on. Suspending the accounts however does not stop the bombings. We should be more worried about the bombings than celebrate the twitter account suspension.
Every Govt knows how to use backdoor approach to achieve their goal. In the public you talk tough, but apply some backdoor mechanics in resolving issues. Buhari should wise up

Keep bombing, who suffers most? Last time I checked the government is still reaping billions despite the economic saboteurs, while the myopic lot are still reaping environmental degradation, anarchy, pollution, insufficient funds, investor apathy and rising military occupation.

https://www.nairaland.com/3204760/nigeria-earns-n724.63-bn-oil

This government cannot be blackmailed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by MalcoImX: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2016
MrDavidson:

Did I hear you say 'maybe' ? Oh, bro, is it that you don't want to be bold enough to say it or indirectly supporting their evil cause? They're not just causing violence, they're simply terrorists.
Well, that's not my point. I've never been with them, and I also feel Buhari is too soft on them. It's the worst form of agitation to destroy your area or national asset just to get back at someone. In the end the perpetrator will be worst affected.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by MalcoImX: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2016
transit4:

Violent and fraudulent activities like what?
Can the Avenger show his face to the security forces? They're just like students on a demonstration who destroyed school properties thinking they're doing it to the principal. They ain't doing it to anybody but themselves. It's farming season in northern Nigeria - the rains are coming, farmers are planting and will be harvesting, in million tons. Ama waiting for the time when their criminal activities will take away food from my table. That's the only time it'll bother me.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Proffdada: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Hope they will not bomb twitter o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Leopard2A7: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
[s]How else did anyone expect Twitter to react to the terrorist's activities?

Keep bombing, who suffers most? Last time I checked the government is still reaping billions despite the economic saboteurs, while the myopic lot are still reaping environmental degradation, anarchy, pollution, insufficient funds, investor apathy and rising military occupation.

https://www.nairaland.com/3204760/nigeria-earns-n724.63-bn-oil

This government cannot be blackmailed.[/s]

Nigeria's sovereignty is negotiable-Wole Soyinka.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by saintkel(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Nice one, we need peace in Nigeria
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Thukzee01(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Dey are gonna open a new one.
And Op their acct is suspended truly
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2016
hian

Sijo01:
Hope they will not bomb twitter o embarassed
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by ichommy(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2016
And Book H social Account are active. I didn't support NDA sha.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by vakabinto(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Hahaha, what are there charges?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by gurunlocker: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Is twitter, YouTube and facebook afraid of ISIS and Boko Haram?

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Ijaya123: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Better...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by temptnow: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2016
There's no Big deal about it, they should just open another one. We love the Avengers. Any zombie who quote me will fall and die.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / Dapo Abiodun Visits Governor Ajimobi At His Office In Ibadan / Nigeria Spends N4.62 Trillion On Security In 5 Years, Yet Widespread Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.