Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) (16619 Views)

EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React / Fake Avengers Twitter Account Exposed. / Avengers Twitter, Blog Accounts Suspended, Disabled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by tbaba1234: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
landg:

If you didn't N u're not in support, please sit back.
Your opinion does not count.

So only people who support this madness count?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by agitator: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
transit4:
https://www.nairaland.com/3205076/buharis-deafening-silence-true-federalism

Some Yorubas are the most shamesless hypocrites I know. They tell you oil is irrelevant. Yet they can't stand the sight of Niger Delta avengers. I really can't blame the hausas and fulanis; they're just a bunch of ignorant fellows.

Why can't you guys just understand that the region is tired of feeding the entire country at the cost of their own environmental degradation. The militants have presented the case of the region before the federal government, why has the government chosen to go after the Militants, ignoring the problem. And before you preach the gospel of environmental impact of the NDA bombings, I want to put it to you that the effect of their bombings is infinitesimal compared to what Shell, chevron and nnpc spills have done to us.

I tell you something, it is either the government looks towards true federalism, or one day, Nigeria will wake up to see the 20 million Niger Deltans turn militants.

You are a civil servant in Osun state, paid from oil money from Niger Delta and you still have the guts to be talking against Niger Deltans calling them criminals and accusing them of being selfish. Then guy, I fear you.

Do you know the sacrifice every Niger Deltan family pays to sustain the economy of Nigeria. Have you really considered the actual cost of oil exploration in the region? Until you do, just shut up and ask the government to do something.

Yes, all we have is oil. If we do not use it to develop our region, no one will. After all, when there was no oil, who cared about the region.

Maybe I wouldn't be writing this, but when your father has to abandon his many plots of land to oil spill, you'll further understand. When Mobil is exploiting oil in your local government, and all their top managers are hausas and yorubas, and you apply for IT, after writing the exams you're told very few vacancies exist. And you see your Yoruba colleague who didn't even write the exams telling you he's doing IT in Mobil, you'll also understand.

You'll finally understand when you're lucky to be the one nominated by the community to work with the oil servicing firm working in the area, but them you're the chief security. The other 4 guys from your community working with them are pipeline welders.

My apologies to well thinking Nigerians who understands our plight from any tribe I mentioned. I do not support bombings and economic sabotage. But I am of the side that since all these successive unitary government can't solve our problems, like that of other region, let's then practice true federalism

Most of the guys carrying out the bombings are in this picture just described, and one smart person would be in the comfort of his home/office typing how the boys are suffering themselves. People who are already down, not benefiting from anything. what will the stoppage of oil flow going to do to them?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by macluvph1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
tbaba1234:

I am from the ND and i did not get the memo.. I know that they are not representing me. There are better ways to handle the problems.

Another Chrronic liar detected.

Who dash monkey banana,yoruba man claiming to be a NDeltan. you must be high on Oshogbo weed.

You aren't part of us your moniker and posts says it all.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by macluvph1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
tbaba1234:

I have no yoruba blood in me.. Ok explain how blowing up pipelines solves the problem..

Then tell me who peaceful protest or dialogue help for Nigeria.

PROTEST in NIGERIA they shoot you at sight.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by BlindAngel: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Bokoharam YouTube and isis twitter are still active.Are these 2 terrorists not worst than Niger delta avengers?
Gbammmmmmmmmmm
999,000,000,000,000 likes for you.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by gateleo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
The world is now against you. The international community that you have been masquerading your heinous acts to appeal to have started turning their backs against you, the next step is to officially brand you as terrorists. This is because you have been trapped, you refused blindly to have a round table discussion after the FG suspended major military operations in the Niger Delta. Welcome to destruction cos your aims are not truly human driven but an act of deception laced with cowardice.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by tbaba1234: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
macluvph1:

Another Chrronic liar detected.

My moniker?? Is Asari Dokubo not a muslim? I do not have to validate myself to you..
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by bezimo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
transit4:

Some Yorubas are the most shamesless hypocrites I know. They tell you oil is irrelevant. Yet they can't stand the sight of Niger Delta avengers. I really can't blame the hausas and fulanis; they're just a bunch of ignorant fellows.

Why can't you guys just understand that the region is tired of feeding the entire country at the cost of their own environmental degradation. The militants have presented the case of the region before the federal government, why has the government chosen to go after the Militants, ignoring the problem. And before you preach the gospel of environmental impact of the NDA bombings, I want to put it to you that the effect of their bombings is infinitesimal compared to what Shell, chevron and nnpc spills have done to us.

I tell you something, it is either the government looks towards true federalism, or one day, Nigeria will wake up to see the 20 million Niger Deltans turn militants.

You are a civil servant in Osun state, paid from oil money from Niger Delta and you still have the guts to be talking against Niger Deltans calling them criminals and accusing them of being selfish. Then guy, I fear you.

Do you know the sacrifice every Niger Deltan family pays to sustain the economy of Nigeria. Have you really considered the actual cost of oil exploration in the region? Until you do, just shut up and ask the government to do something.

Yes, all we have is oil. If we do not use it to develop our region, no one will. After all, when there was no oil, who cared about the region.

Maybe I wouldn't be writing this, but when your father has to abandon his many plots of land to oil spill, you'll further understand. When Mobil is exploiting oil in your local government, and all their top managers are hausas and yorubas, and you apply for IT, after writing the exams you're told very few vacancies exist. And you see your Yoruba colleague who didn't even write the exams telling you he's doing IT in Mobil, you'll also understand.

You'll finally understand when you're lucky to be the one nominated by the community to work with the oil servicing firm working in the area, but them you're the chief security. The other 4 guys from your community working with them are pipeline welders.

My apologies to well thinking Nigerians who understands our plight from any tribe I mentioned. I do not support bombings and economic sabotage. But I am of the side that since all these successive unitary government can't solve our problems, like that of other region, let's then practice true federalism
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by tbaba1234: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
macluvph1:

Then tell me who peaceful protest or dialogue help for Nigeria.

PROTEST in NIGERIA they shoot you at sight.

I agree, our security services are not good at addressing protest.

We had all these bomb blasts before. Who did it help?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by macluvph1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
tbaba1234:

I agree, our security services are not good at addressing protest.

We had all these bomb blasts before. Who did it help?

Violence is the only language NIGERIA listen's to.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
transit4:

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by loopman: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thank goodness that the effort was not in vain.
I was one of those that reported that terrorist account to Twitter for sanction. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Okekeni90(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Point of correction, dey r not terrorists, dey are freedom fighters, trying their best to liberate their pples.....
MrDavidson:

Did I hear you say 'maybe' ? Oh, bro, is it that you don't want to be bold enough to say it or indirectly supporting their evil cause? They're not just causing violence, they're simply terrorists.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by loopman: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okekeni90:
Point of correction, dey r not terrorists, dey are freedom fighters, trying their best to liberate their pples.....

You are right though, just like ISIS are freedom fighters.
Once you apply violence to political struggle, you are nothing but a bloody terrorist.
Kontinu grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by 41lady(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
transit4:

I am not from Niger Delta but I am feeling what ND are passing through to be honest, they are suffering compare to non oil producing region. Pa Buhari should either allow the confederation or let the ND exit and allow them to enjoy their oil. Moreover, he said they only contribute 5% to the Nation. Pls... let peace reign .

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
transit4:
https://www.nairaland.com/3205076/buharis-

the ND region wonnt develop if all d indigenes wuld do is seek FG to cum am develop there lands,,to d best of my knowledge evry oil coy in d ND region av SR to d pple bin boycotted n shared by una elders..Do u pple even av a governor n if u do r there no allocations frm FG,,wen u call on d FG for infrastructure then wats is a governor work,,the FG is responsible to nigerians as a whole n nt handpickin states to develop...that is y u av governor n local govt parastatals in a state,,,av neva heard d ND elders nor governor complainin of nt bin funded ...jus youths of d land wu r cheated to there face n refuse to speak up n ask questions,they turn to FG 4 schooling... this is a benefit enjoyed by only ND region yet other regions n tribes no complain reach them
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Moneytize:
[s][/s] Go and find work to do, Yoruba don't know you exist.

Exactly one of the shameless ones I talked about
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2016
ericsmith:

the ND region wonnt develop if all d indigenes wuld do is seek FG to cum am develop there lands,,to d best of my knowledge evry oil coy in d ND region av SR to d pple bin boycotted n shared by una elders..Do u pple even av a governor n if u do r there no allocations frm FG,,wen u call on d FG for infrastructure then wats is a governor work,,the FG is responsible to nigerians as a whole n nt handpickin states to develop...that is y u av governor n local govt parastatals in a state,,,av neva heard d ND elders nor governor complainin of nt bin funded ...jus youths of d land wu r cheated to there face n refuse to speak up n ask questions,they turn to FG 4 schooling... this is a benefit enjoyed by only ND region yet other regions n tribes no complain reach them

Sincerely federal allocation can not meet all the region's need
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2016
loopman:
Thank goodness that the effort was not in vain.
I was one of those that reported that terrorist account to Twitter for sanction. grin grin grin grin

I pray one day, oil will be discovered in your region. You will be marginalized. Your land destroyed and your youths called terrorists
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by Moneytize: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2016
transit4:

Exactly one of the shameless ones I talked about
You are the one without shame. Drop your victim mentality and face your life squarely, Yoruba is not the cause of your sorrows and misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by loopman: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
transit4:

I pray one day, oil will be discovered in your region. You will be marginalized. Your land destroyed and your youths called terrorists

You are lazy just like the Bayelsa state governor said, if you are not, you won't need Oyel to excel in life or feel marginalized
Get off your lazy ass and use your brain to make it in life without the need to resort to what you is under your ground grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) by chudionu58(f): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Just noticed they even have a Facebook account. Hmmmmm
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011295753039&_rdr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / Diri, Uzodinma, Dino Favourites To Win November 11 Election – Falcon Alliance / EFCC Quizzes Ex-Immigration Boss, Parradang - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.