Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay (56763 Views)

Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by bsaying(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Y
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by omocheche(f): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Where are all those people who can't wait to tear Pastor Chris to pieces come now and do your job

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Just passing by...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by bessiebridget: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmm issorite
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2016
What kind of example is he lay' down for his members?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Bugatie(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Seuncoded(f): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2016
LAUTECH BEGINS 2016/2017 PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION SCREENING!!! @

https://ngschoolportal..co.ke/2016/07/lautech-begins-20162017-pre-degree.html

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Ranchhoddas: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Make I no talk. Na im worshippers i dey wait.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Dynamitehimself(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2016
See gobe
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by ercel: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2016
As long as you are alive,you"ll hear and see different things..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by aidoko1: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2016
What do u expect from man who relax his hair

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Leopard2A7: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2016
But what could be the problem that this man could not reslove with his former wife?

Sometimes I just wonder.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Gozzzy(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2016
body no be firewood naa... konji don dey rugged am since anita discharge... make him get another website to log into, regularly, joor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Gkemz: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Your report is full of criticism, sentiments and hatred for the man of God. Is he not a human being? Is it not better for him to remarry so as to avoid temptation? Let's not forget that he never wanted it this way. Nobody divorces his/her partner just because he/she loves to do so. Otherwise wouldn't have married her.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by jide219(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2016
I don day talk since day this man named fake, pastor wants to remarry when his first wife is still alive. SMH, I pity all Anti-christ embassy members, change your church now.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Boeing777pilot: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2016
The name oyakhilome sells newspapers
So one frustrated journalist sits somewhere are conjures articles from the figment of his imagination and gullible readers swallow it hook, line and sinker. The text of the write reveals the bitterness in the mind of the writer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2016
People will just sit in their houses and write rubbish about people that aren't even true. Na wa

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by hotspec(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Hugo70:
If a man of god people lookup-to encourages divorce and masturbations, I wonder if ur call is from God. What makes him think dat this second marriage will not clash too.
i gbadun ur inglis.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Boeing777pilot: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
jide219:
I don day talk since day this man named fake, pastor wants to remarry when his first wife is still alive. SMH, I pity all Anti-christ embassy members, change your church now.

Because you are, I don't want to use the word foolish to believe everything you read online.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Bwoodlt: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
...let him who's without sin cast the first stone...

So damn easy to pass blame and revert to name calling, who knows what this man had to endure... And according to the Bible, not a single human is beyond temptations/trials/tribulations regardless of your status or faith in Christ!

They say you can drag a horse to the stream, but can't force him to drink!

May the mercy of the Lord dwell on us continually! Amen!

P.S - I don't know this man neither am I a Christ Embassy member.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Alipanks(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Is this verifiable? Stop basking on a rumour. How does it increase the value of the naira huh undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by biggie73(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2016
This is one of the bad boys in God's Kingdom. Chris will get the prettiest angel. Just wait and see.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by MCeeShort(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2016
Leave the man be, please.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by JOYOSITA(f): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2016
The Lord is their muscle.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by vakabinto(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2016
Conversion to islam on my mind, the so called men of God are abusing the Gospel..#crying out loud
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by davibid: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Your opinion doesn't matter grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by oluwafemim(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Hugo70:
If a man of god people lookup-to encourages divorce and masturbations, I wonder if ur call is from God. What makes him think dat this second marriage will not clash too.
All his moves aren't biblically supported.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by omocheche(f): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Exactly
Boeing777pilot:
The name oyakhilome sells newspapers
So one frustrated journalist sits somewhere are conjures articles from the figment of his imagination and gullible readers swallow it hook, line and sinker. The text of the write reveals the bitterness in the mind of the writer.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by annice2014: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
And a lady with good sense will accept to marry him. Smh
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by tizblink: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2016
estyvino:
I think say them don settle nah!

Well if Pastor Chris remarry,

then as my Pastor wey him be, I go imitate am go marry my another wife chikkiinah

Baba you funny gan
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by 1babeonly: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Hugo70:
Pls.. help me ask him, however, I don't think he is man of GOD, may be man of god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.