Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay (56730 Views)

Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by goldmynetv: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2016

Estranged wife, Anita, reverts to maiden name
Malice is of a low stature, but it has very long arms and piercing roots. Having extended its reach in the wedlock of presumed Man of God (MoG), Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, it cracked its basement and ripped his family apart inside out. Even the self-acclaimed evangelist and man of God could not summon the faith and heavenly grace to resist the devastating blows of malice and discord in his marriage. Little wonder his marriage with his beautiful wife, Anita, crashed like a sand castle. However, rather than keep a low profile or sulk in private over his inability to save his marriage and practice what he preaches, Pastor Chris is planning to remarry.

According to a source in his church, the dandy cleric is considering taking another wife. Although he hasn’t made this known to his congregation, findings revealed that a large segment of his congregation are already aware of his plans to take another wife. But rather than urge him to reconcile with his wife, they are cheering him on. The ladies in particular have started positioning themselves to fill up the void created by Anita’s departure from his life. Already, a lot of fair-skinned ladies in the church’s branches at home and abroad have started jostling to become the next Mrs. Oyakhilome. But Pastor Chris is reportedly not interested in any of them.

Sources revealed that by the time he names his new bride, every member of his congregation will gape in surprise. Pastor Chris allegedly gave up on his former wife when it became clear to him that there was no way that they could resolve their differences and save their marriage. Previous attempts to reconcile the couple by church elders, friends and family had proved futile. But while her husband prepares to take a new bride, Anita has reverted to her maiden name. She is now to be addressed as Anita Ebhodaghe.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/03/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-plans-to-take-new-bride/

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Hugo70(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2016
If a man of god people lookup-to encourages divorce and masturbations, I wonder if ur call is from God. What makes him think dat this second marriage will not clash too.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by AntiWailer: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
I don't want to judge though.

It simply shows that they are human too and people should stop assuming and equating them with God.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by cogbuagu: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
If he can't do what he preache then he is not a TRUE man of God!

angry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by carreport(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Church business is now a joke..
This post should be moved to the joke section

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by mcocolok(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Ashawo man of God. People go still carry their marriage go meet them for office all in the name of counseling

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2016
cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by VictorRomanov: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2016
King James Version
Mt 19:9:

And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery : and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by estyvino(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2016
I think say them don settle nah!

Well if Pastor Chris remarry,

then as my Pastor wey him be, I go imitate am go marry my another wife chikkiinah

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by beGOOD4aba(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Na this kind news we no want hear this morning.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by martineverest(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2016
na waoo...pastors sef

xpect high level of bleaching cream usage.

one of d reasons i dont give pastors special regards...i see dem as fellow humans,instead of semi'-god

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by symbianDON(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Hugo70:
If a man of god people lookup-to encourages divorce and masturbations, I wonder if ur call is from God. What makes him think dat this second marriage will not clash too.
and what ways has he encouraged masturbation and divorce?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2016
Oyaikilome, my grandma is a fair skin woman too

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2016
New generation churches angry
Practicing Jesus PLC

I remain a Catholic till I die cool Amen

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by solid3(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Wow.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by whitebeard(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
wow..I am not surprised..!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
it is well. God is in charge and he will help us young believers to do the right things and follow Christ alone.
I pray this rumour remains a rumour in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by obailala(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
The 'fair skinned ladies' part got me 'LoL-ing' grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by ichommy(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Who am I to judge.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Okijajuju1(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3924275_20160704100838_jpeg3fcaf7bf489df9ed0d26e78bdbb410cc

Oyakhilome prefers Oyinbo Congo jor..

Light skinned, Albinoes and half caste should not bother applying.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by MaQuin(f): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
it is well oh
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Tweetbright(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Do wat i say nt wat i do. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Pavore9: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Hmm....there will surely be a bible verse to back it up.....sighs!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by holluwai(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Man of god or god of man?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by ikaboy: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
I will keep praying for his flocks.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by boboLIL(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
end time marriage

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Oyakhilome, my grandma is a fair skinned woman too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.