Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay (56762 Views)

Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by davidque007(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2016
Another mischievous post

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2016
This is why I refuse to enter any church again lai lai. The other fellow who runs Deeper' did not even allow his wife to properly rest in peace before he got for himself an old virgin.
As for me, I am confirmed ChristMus. Nobody CAN deceive me like any other fool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Agimor(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:

I never knew they weren't..

Are you certain of this?
It's a new trend being followed by these new generational Churches.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Toks2008(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2016
cogbuagu:
If he can't do what he preache then he is not a TRUE man of God!

angry

Let's note pass judgement.

It was the wife that insists on divorce and not the man.

It is easy to castigate one party but often times the way we see things are usually not what it seems.

I know what I'm implying first hand.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by marv1: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2016
This woman head strong o. So she has dropped the husband name! Where does she place forgiveness. So she did not consider the people she is leading but rather she wants to have her way. Back in the days i used to wonder how can a woman be comfortable to leave her hubby in nigeria, and head a church in uk, if not that she always wants her way. She should forgive, forget and resolve amicably and correct/block the lapses. Cutting the head off is not the cure for headache. It only shows she has been enduring the marriage for sometime. God will have mercy on her.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Toks2008:

Let's note pass judgement.

It was the wife that insists on divorce and not the man.

It is easy to castigate one party but often times the way we see things are usually not what it seems.

I know what I'm implying first hand.
The wife obviously got fed up with his philandering lifestyle. Let her stay divorced and be happy than die in silence. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by DrSexMata(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2016
Lol at "the dandy cleric"....great use of words by the author.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by DrSexMata(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Trina0936:

The wife obviously got fed up with his philandering lifestyle. Let her stay divorced and be happy than die in silence. undecided

Exactly, lots of ladies need to learn this.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2016
annice2014:

God hate divorce, so a child of God that is heavenly minded should not even think of it. I don't believe that marriage can't be saved if pride is set aside.

Sometimes I smh when I read some comments.

It takes two to tango. If you like be superfilled with the holy spirit..if the other party is filled with evill spirit no matter how hard you try u just can't make such stay.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Toks2008(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Trina0936:

Trina can you substantiate your claims?

I read the reasons Anita gave and Adultery was never included.

See, I will never judge any marital issue cos there are always three versions to the story.

His version
Her version
The truth

Most often its very difficult to decipher the real reason for a divorce except the parties involved are really sincere with each other.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Yksoul(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2016
BEFORE YOU GO TO A CHURCH,YOU FIRST STUDY THE LIFE OF THE GENERAL OVERSEER OF THE CHURCH,MARRING A SECOND WIFE IS NOT BIBLICAL ANYTIME ANYDAY.I CAN NEVER GO TO THIS CHURCH!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by kolawolefolusho(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling and try to enter in through the gate for straight is the gate and narrow is the way that leads unto life and few are found therein.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Toks2008:

Trina can you substantiate your claims?

I read the reasons Anita gave and Adultery was never included.

See, I will never judge any marital issue cos there are always three versions to the story.

His version
Her version
The truth

Most often its very difficult to decipher the real reason for a divorce except the parties involved are really sincere with each other.
As a human, there is nothing that hurts most than when your partner cheats on you. Just cos she didn't state the details doesn't mean she has forgiven him. Its just like men who cheat on their wives but try to hide it from her as much as possible. She simply respects him that why she didn't just spill the beans! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Fastpace(f): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2016
If this is true then he commit adultery since anita is still alive.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by greatmen: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Please he's a man he's not God na wa for Nigeria even bible giants david,solomon etc had issues thank God say man no be God o, I am not a christian embassy member but this man has done a lot for the gospel e no easy o pray for him instead of condemning, I pity men of God thank God he calls the imperfect tongue tongue cry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
AntiWailer:
I don't want to judge though.

It simply shows that they are human too and people should stop assuming and equating them with God.
bro you just said trash my friend if you are atrue christian you will know what the bible demands from you.. even the scribes and pharasies asked christ suestions abour marriage he told them if any wilwillt awaawayshisfwifer anyanyuse expexpectr thetheksake forfornicationnneth...forfornicationre is whewhenetherson in suestion sees his spouse in courtiship having afire with another....so bro nothing l no body shoukd judge.author=BiafranNigerian post=47192487] There is nothing like a Personal God. Stop believing what the people who knew less than you penned down. The Universe is bigger than what vengeful deity can manufacture. We are in a simulation of advanced civilization. Not one being.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by iamord(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Gkemz:
Your report is full of criticism, sentiments and hatred for the man of God. Is he not a human being? Is it not better for him to remarry so as to avoid temptation? Let's not forget that he never wanted it this way. Nobody divorces his/her partner just because he/she loves to do so. Otherwise wouldn't have married her.
voltron...... The defender of the universe
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by AngelAhnie(f): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
This is why I refuse to enter any church again lai lai. The other fellow who runs Deeper' did not even allow his wife to properly rest in peace before he got for himself an old virgin.
cheesy wrong
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Djpassion1010(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
cogbuagu:
If he can't do what he preache then he is not a TRUE man of God!

angry
no freaking fucking body is perfect except God
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by neocortex: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
princeofpeace22:
New generation churches angry
Practicing Jesus PLC

I remain a Catholic till I die cool Amen

So you are loyal to the house of pedophiles ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Dom2020: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
all these business men in d name of men of God, i'm truly sorry for people that patronize them. i'll be the last man to take my marital issue to them in the name of councilling, when the can't council themselves
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by HaneefahRN(f): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pastor Jerry coils cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by just2okworld(f): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
AntiWailer:
I don't want to judge though.

It simply shows that they are human too and people should stop assuming and equating them with God.

Exactly
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by akaleb2015(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
we have heard you

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by akaleb2015(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
ok

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by zealog: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

You are deluded. Is there anywhere in the Bible that a time frame is given before a bereaved spouse can remarry.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
neocortex:

So you are loyal to the house of pedophiles ?
Anyone can be a pedohile. Same as homosexuals and lesbians so stop being silly! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by nathaniel95: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
i wonda d kind pastor wey he b
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
His life, his business! cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by riczy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
I weep for dos dimwitted followers!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by samsiko1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
True men of God don't divorce. Wht advice would they give their members. Bible condems it and they are practicing it. God help his children.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
zealog:

You are deluded. Is there anywhere in the Bible that a time frame is given before a bereaved spouse can remarry.
Moraafoorka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.