Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

For Those In Aba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those In Aba (856 Views)

Aba Records Its First Sex Doll Photo. / Adanna The Mysterious Aba Girl / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those In Aba by davymike(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2016
I know this ain't supposed to be here but this place gets a lot of views. I just want to know the best decoder in Aba and specs apart from Dstv. I'd like your comments please
Re: For Those In Aba by jesussaves22: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2016
davymike:
I know this ain't supposed to be here but this place gets a lot of views. I just want to know the best decoder in Aba and specs apart from Dstv. I'd like your comments please
If you are in Aba pls save ur money by forgetting the greedy dstv buy pbs or mcl decorders and enjoy everything you can get in dstv. It is very cheap. Monthly subscribtion is 2,500 and decorder around 16k to 18k
Re: For Those In Aba by davymike(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2016
jesussaves22:
If you are in Aba pls save ur money by forgetting the greedy dstv buy pbs or mcl decorders and enjoy everything you can get in dstv. It is very cheap. Monthly subscribtion is 2,500 and decorder around 16k to 18k
Thanks,Which one is Pbs??
And... what of GoTv, I heard it's better than MCL

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help:low No Appetite For Sex And Dont Last Long At An Attempt.. / Is It A Crime To Love A Girl? / Sex Is Sweet But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.