Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

5 Nigerian Foods To Avoid Late At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nigerian Foods To Avoid Late At Night (618 Views)

Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Foods To Avoid Late At Night by Uwabrytt: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
It is believed that eating late at night does
not necessarily make you add weight nor does it
haveany negative health implications. Eating the wrong
foods with the wrong number of calories is what brings
on all the extra weight and most times disrupts your
sleep.Do you have the habit of eating late at night?
Rather than just opting for the nearest, tastiest-looking
Nigerian food,
Here are list of 5 Nigerian foods to avoid late at night.... view full story....http://www.best9jaupdates.com/2016/07/5-nigerian-foods-to-avoid-late-at-night.html?m=1
Re: 5 Nigerian Foods To Avoid Late At Night by SIMBABA: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Bro pls cn u teach me how to create a new topic and it will always get to d front page like urz.Thanks
Re: 5 Nigerian Foods To Avoid Late At Night by mcversatile(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
How can that be sure...
Re: 5 Nigerian Foods To Avoid Late At Night by Uwabrytt: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
You want yr topic to get to the front page call me on 07062636504

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That She Is Taking You For A Ride / My Son Won’t Take The Girl I Want For Him… / Hack His Brain Smartly: 7 Top Secrets To Know If Mr Right Will Propose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.