Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Is God Really Saying; - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is God Really Saying; (617 Views)

Does God Really Exist? What Makes You Believe? / Did God Really Die For You? / Did God Really Write The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is God Really Saying; by blackky83: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
What is God really saying;                                           
when , was the last time u spoke to God. Are u really living the way God wants u to live? Where have u really placed him. 

GOD is calling and talking to you today ,  come all ye weary and are heavy landen and I will give you rest , shoulder my yoke, for my burden is easy and light.                                                                                     
   Now , how do we talk to GOD  for he is our father and we must relate to him as such. How do we do these ;                                                                                           
1          THROUGH  PRAYER…                                                   
  a, kingdom principle. 
   b, heart  felt  prayer.
  C, honor your parents.                                                             
  d, show love                                                                         
  e, faith                                                                                     

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT; http://thykingdomofyawelpowerministries..com

(1) (Reply)

Sam And Esther / Rev. A. A. Allen - Woman With Short Leg Healed / The Salvation Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.