Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign (19787 Views)

Edo: Ize-iyamu Is The Authentic PDP Candidate – INEC / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by truthspeaks: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bro I no argue wit u. I knw u r doing job so continue but weda u like it or not, voters r gettin wiser wit every election n ApC is forcing ppl to look into the opposition (PdP in dis case) as an alternative. ApC is repeating d mistakes d PdP made n right now, ppl r not hapy wit dat party.
CACAWA:
see yourself....so now you are competing with APC Edo fans in USA. Continue. Your own don done be dat

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]is that one crowd?[/size]

Lol...There used to be a political party named PDP....I wonder what happened...lol
zombie sighted

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by temodent(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Only fools still judge parties popularity by the number of crowd they command at their rally. You'll be surprised same set of crowd would attend APC rally and funny enough most of them dont have any politically value as they posses no voters card.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by SucreB: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
tit:
oshomole is off to prison and the hole hat was dog for him.
#fireonbaba
taaa.....when i saw "hole" taught you wanted to say Lara. lol
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by jide219(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
blizard44:
haha.haha.

If you don't come from Oshogbo to vote your unsellable Obaseki into Ogun state government house come september, you'll all be shamed.

We Edolites know better.

On Osagie alone we stand.
so what now consign the Yoruba peeps with this article now, always looking for trouble were there is nor, u like vote lucky igbinedion is not any Yoruba ppl business, u hear ,do your state d way it pleases u make sango nor come they strike u for toilet. Werey
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by BossDanniee(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Watching it live on AIT..What a daring speech from Tom Ikimi!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Seeing PDP already wining in Edo State no matter the Apc Zombies in charge.

Apc Zombies Perverts will invade this tread now tongue tongue grin grin grin
With that crowd?
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by rubochi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
It will be difficult for us to rig here oo. Any way we can still adopt the inconclusive strategy......
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Enesi47: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
cckris:
Buhari has DESTROYED APC's chances of winning any election in Nigeria.
lo come and win north and sw, the merging of 2019 presidential election will be worse than 2015
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by mikki123(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
APC is a goner

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by bender79: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
mikki123:
APC is a goner
Indeed...if you show too much muscle we make it inconclusive. Besides card reader has been rubbished...so on election day, your guess is as good as mine...
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by otimize(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Its disheartening to hear people talking about PDP ruling Edo State, its such a shame that most Edo's (benin in particular) have so much passion in enduring that our beloved state does not move forward. Can a sane man support PDP in Edo state? After all that the party did during their days in power, yet they criticize Osho baba who has made landmark achievements in the state. Let's watch and see!!!
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by zeusdgrt(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Jobia:
Funny, his wife is my dentist. smiley

Na wa o.Ladies still lie dese days?well na buhari I blame
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by pharoah7(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
All Hands On Deck for Pastor osagie Iyamu...reporting frm GRA benin.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
zeusdgrt:

Na wa o.Ladies still lie dese days?well na buhari I blame
not lying mister.
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by pharoah7(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
We edolites love him..success to you Pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by zeusdgrt(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Jobia:
not lying mister.

Hmmmmmm...what happened to your teeth?where is the location of her office?what's her complexion?is she tall or short?how big is her officespace?does she have good and well stock equipment?What is the Name of her company or under what govt ministry?is she qualified?And lastly how did you confirm her to be his wife?Oya answer before I call Fayose to do research on you!
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by localblood(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
jide219:
so what now consign the Yoruba peeps with this article now, always looking for trouble were there is nor, u like vote lucky igbinedion is not any Yoruba ppl business, u hear ,do your state d way it pleases u make sango nor come they strike u for toilet. Werey

My brother yoruba's are involve; usen,iguomo,egbeta all speak yoruba.
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
zeusdgrt:

Hmmmmmm...what happened to your teeth?where is the location of her office?what's her complexion?is she tall or short?how big is her officespace?does she have good and well stock equipment?What is the Name of her company or under what govt ministry?is she qualified?And lastly how did you confirm her to be his wife?Oya answer before I call Fayose to do research on you!
you go wait taya. Dont believe if u cant.
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by zeusdgrt(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Jobia:
you go wait taya. Dont believe if u cant.

You go fear wait tire...me when don leave phone they make banga soup when I wan chop dis nyt.
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Isgod1111: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
centmichael101:
PDP wins EDO!!
Some of u re talking as if u did not understand the game of politics. In Nigeria politics of today mammoth crowd is not a yardstick for winning election. The only thing am very sure of is God does not run out of his vessel. God bless Nigeria, God bless Edo state.
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by odigbosky(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is one stuff that makes me angry, when non edos, and those who are not in edo state start telling edo pple whats best for them. I live in Benin, let me tell you, the whole place was packed, i mean the traffic from king square to siluko road is mad. TV road is blocked, 5 junction has been cut off, even 2nd west is now a packing lot for cars....Even Ore-oghene and ehaekpen are filled. Oshomole did nt wnt us to use the stadium, so we used an indoor complex...u knw it wudnt be enuf, but that did not kill our vibe. Pastor Ize iyamus is the next governor....our debt from last year till now is over 100 billion naira, and yet no roads, salaries are not being paid. The Edo state civil servants stand at abt 4000 and yet this governor cnt pay salaries. Local govt workers cnt eat, pensioners are dying. He has being building a small block at central hospital since 2008 yet he hasnt completed it but he has completed his university at iya omo village. Do you know how much tax we pay in edo state, if ur father pays u will knw. All industries are dead, yet the taxes are increasing. I am a student of uniben, the state school in ekpoma is nothing to write home about, you cant compare it with delta state university, and the later was formed from the former. The school fees stand at over 100k...the list goes on and on...this whole page wont be enough to tell u wht this governor has done this 2nd term. The Osho Baba we knew died after his first tenure....#thefutureisnow# PDP owns Edo state...God bless Our Crown Prince, Edaiken a'tokpere ise!!! God bless Edo state...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Angelb4: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Court has ruled that this man is not the candidate. But as Nigerians, we just like to waste money.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Callistoable(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
PDP cannot win in Edo state
That's true "cannot win" in Edo
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
zeusdgrt:

You go fear wait tire...me when don leave phone they make banga soup when I wan chop dis nyt.
good for you
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by tuniski: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Enesi47:
lo come and win north and sw, the merging of 2019 presidential election will be worse than 2015

U are free to engage in self deceit u hear! APC is a goner at this rate come 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by jide219(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
localblood:

My brother yoruba's are involve; usen,iguomo,egbeta all speak yoruba.
Are u sure, bcuss I only know of Akoko-edo
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by localblood(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
jide219:
Are u sure, bcuss I only know of Akoko-edo

Very sure......I have visit dem all.
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by rrhostomy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
By fighting corruption?
cckris:
Buhari has DESTROYED APC's chances of winning any election in Nigeria.
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by reality2019(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
buhari has spoil the chances of APC in Nigeria PDP all the way

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by bashydemy1: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
blizard44:
haha.haha.

If you don't come from Oshogbo to vote your unsellable Obaseki into Ogun state government house come september, you'll all be shamed.

We Edolites know better.

On Osagie alone we stand.
Did we come from Oshogbo in 2007 and 2012 to vote for Oshiomole? Time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) / Frank Okiye: I Have Not Made Up My Mind To Dump APC Like Gov Obaseki / 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.