Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates (19784 Views)

2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Kwanza: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Friday released the list and particulars of candidates vying for several positions at the federal level in the forthcoming 2023 General Elections.

The names of Senate President, Ahmad Lawan; Governor of Ebonyi, David Umahi and Niger Delta Minister, Godswill Akpabio were missing from the list.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/names-of-lawan-akpabio-umahi-missing-as-inec-releases-list-of-candidates-for-2023-polls/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Fahdiga(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good for our democracy

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
wetin come concern sexual harrassment and inec?
yeye journalism

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Kwanza: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Legal gbim gbim....Food is ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by fergie001: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1 vicdom AAA593 ejimatic Ojuntana kyase
Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by helinues: 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Toh

Serves them right if I may say. They should have stick to the senatorial seats instead of wasting time on presidential primary.

Btw, Akpabio shouldn't be bitter about this as he also cashed out in the Apc primary

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Smithkafors(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
So some Nigerians with their senses still have the got to compare this candidate with even Atiku talk more of PO with Harvard and Oxford certificates. Nawao.... Make una fear God

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by vicdom(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
fergie001:

Umahi might scale through as his emergence is not in dispute, unlike Akpabio and Lawan. Akpabio and Lawan are goners

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by AAA593: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
fergie001:

This is good news grin grin
The reschedule APC presidential primaries election caused it. Since PDP did its presidential election on time, the likes of Bala Tambuwa etc had time to recontest for other positions.
I knew apc presidential aspirants won't have time for fresh primaries for other positions.

grin grin grin.
Apc bye bye

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by bigpicture001: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Saraki and dino breakfast is served

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Penguin2: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good.

Let them go and contest ward councilorship.

Ndi ala!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Kyase(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
fergie001:

Na akpabio own worse pass
No senate
No presidency
grin cheesy grin
I feel sorry for umahi sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by helinues: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kyase:

Na akpabio own worse pass
No senate
No presidency
grin cheesy grin
I feel sorry for umahi sha

But Akpabio cashed out in the Apc primary now, he should go and enjoy that

Umahi should be compensated with Ministerial position should Apc win the 2023 election
Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Kyase(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

But Akpabio cashed out in the Apc primary now, he should go and enjoy that

Umahi should be compensated with Ministerial position should Apc win the 2023 election

The guy no cash out anything
Unless you wan talk of prospective cash out ehen

Umahi will surely get minister of works....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by helinues: 12:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Kyase:

The guy no cash out anything
Unless you wan talk of prospective cash out ehen

Umahi will surely get minister of works....

And you think the charade stepping down na for free?

Umahi as minister of work would be nice. The only real politician Engineer in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by fergie001: 12:11am On Jun 25, 2022
vicdom:

Umahi might scale through as his emergence is not in dispute, unlike Akpabio and Lawan. Akpabio and Lawan are goners
Before you reschedule primaries, you must give INEC 7 days. I don't know if they gave INEC 7 days. APC Presidential ended June 08 and by 11 June, they were candidates.

Okoye said INEC is not obliged to publish the name of a Candidate that didn't emerge from valid Primary.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Benesis: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Be like say cashout go dey for lawyers before and after 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by 9jahotblog: 12:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Won ti lule.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by garfield1: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2022
fergie001:
Before you reschedule primaries, you must give INEC 7 days. I don't know if they gave INEC 7 days. APC Presidential ended June 08 and by 11 June, they were candidates.

Okoye said INEC is not obliged to publish the name of a Candidate that didn't emerge from valid Primary.

Umahi brother will simply step down.don't know for others
Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by fergie001: 12:50am On Jun 25, 2022
garfield1:

Umahi brother will simply step down.don't know for others

Was it not easier than cancelling the Primary? Just trying to get everywhere up. In the eyes of INEC, Austin is still the Candidate I believe.

If Austin withdraws, he has an opponent.... Agom-Eze Ann. She will be the beneficiary, unless she too withdraws.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by garfield1: 12:51am On Jun 25, 2022
fergie001:

Was it not easier than cancelling the Primary? Just trying to get everywhere up. In the eyes of INEC, Austin is still the Candidate I believe.

If Austin withdraws, he has an opponent.... Agom-Eze Ann. She will be the beneficiary, unless she too withdraws.

Still better than akpabio.all lawan needs is for machina to
Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by fergie001: 12:53am On Jun 25, 2022
garfield1:
Still better than Akpabio.all lawan needs is for machina to
I believe people who want to punish Lawan are backing Machina. He is heading to Court, same as Ekpoudom.

Umahi needs to beg the Lagos-based Agom-Eze to withdraw, she had 5 votes. If the woman refuses, it will be better his brother doesn't withdraw.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by garfield1: 12:57am On Jun 25, 2022
fergie001:
I believe people who want to punish Lawan are backing Machina. He is heading to Court, same as Ekpoudom.

Umahi needs to beg the Lagos-based Agom-Eze to withdraw, she had 5 votes. If the woman refuses, it will be better his brother doesn't withdraw.

They can't head to court since inec has recognized them.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Rootprof(m): 12:59am On Jun 25, 2022
To serve should not be by force. They've done their part let another person do his.
But it still baffles me how Lawan miss calculated or is it poor advises or the man no school well for politics game. Nigerians no feel man for house before.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by gambia(m): 1:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Breakfast served.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by yebokos(f): 1:01am On Jun 25, 2022
D
Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by fergie001: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2022
garfield1:
They can't head to court since inec has recognized them.
INEC did not recognise Machina. They only left that place blank because they don't have a right to impose Candidate for the Party.

So INEC advised Candidates whose elections were monitored by them to apply for INEC official reports and head to Court. What Machina did was to apply for the CTC i.e. the INEC report and he will proceed to Court.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Realist12: 1:14am On Jun 25, 2022
A bird at hand is better than plenty in the jungle.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by ejimatic: 5:45am On Jun 25, 2022
fergie001:

.Lawan deserves it but as for Akpabio I will be glad to know how INEC invitation to monitor the primary is resolved.If INEC is informed officially but refuses to come it does not affect the results of the primary. My concern is is there an official invitation to INEC?
Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Kyase(m): 5:57am On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

And you think the charade stepping down na for free?

Umahi as minister of work would be nice. The only real politician Engineer in Nigeria
I know it's not for free

Umahi will do good
Re: 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates by Roveder: 5:59am On Jun 25, 2022
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Helicopters Dropping Unknown People In The Bush Is Fake - Enugu Police / Fayemi Creates Additional 19 Local Government Councils / I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.