Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (65150 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Jamiubug(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2016
kennygee:
They shouldnt have let her inside the church.

We are in times when the church gets slammed for everything, indecent dressing, corruption, worldliness, sexual immorality.

The morals and doctrines of the Bible must be taken seriously now more than ever.

We must take care of God's church

You be God?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by sbabimbola(f): 2:26am On Jul 05, 2016
bigtt76:
People shaaaaa .....fighting for God the same way people do in other religion and we complain undecided

Most of the critics wear or fantasies to worse!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 05, 2016
kennygee:

Its the heart that reflects outside. The bible says we are light, them dey hide light, is light not physical?

Our profession of Christ should show outwardly too. That's how to know we are "Christians".
He who is without sin should cast a stone first! Stop judging!

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by eitsei(m): 4:43am On Jul 05, 2016
HaneefahRN:
It is the heart that matters, who are you to judge? If she likes she should wear pant and bra sef, only the heart matters
really undecided? Can you wear see-through dress to mosque since it's only heart that matters? I guess your answer will be No, so my dear it's not only by heart but also by appearance
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by HaneefahRN(f): 5:03am On Jul 05, 2016
eitsei:
really undecided? Can you wear see-through dress to mosque since it's only heart that matters? I guess your answer will be No, so my dear it's not only by heart but also by appearance

Lolz, I was being sarcastic. That is what they say nau, only the heart matters, do not judge, he who is without sin cast the first stone. Since she is a child that doesn't know what modesty means, she can wear bum short and crop top sef. Funny people
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by eitsei(m): 5:24am On Jul 05, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, I was being sarcastic. That is what they say nau, only the heart matters, do not judge, he who is without sin cast the first stone. Since she is a child that doesn't know what modesty means, she can wear bum short and crop top sef. Funny people
ooh grin... I failed to see the sarcasm in your post.. Don't mind me
Lol.... I don't know how some women think not to even think her daughter was also there with her and she wore that kind of dress to a place of worship.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by yvonne111(f): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2016
eitsei:
ooh grin... I failed to see the sarcasm in your post.. Don't mind me
Lol.... I don't know how some women think not to even think her daughter was also there with her and she wore that kind of dress to a place of worship.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by anitabianca: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2016
u just didnt make any sense to me...sorry
AbbieGee1:
Nigerians and chochochocho,always having an opinion abt errbady

That's the price of being famous tho,cus no matter hw flawless you think u may be,pple still got som'in to say.

I aint famous(I dnt even dress indecently) so,atleast no one will put me up on social media slaming anyhw.

#Abbiewashere cool

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by AbbieGee1(f): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2016
anitabianca:
u just didnt make any sense to me...sorry
uhhm,do I know you? undecided,I dnt think I was trying to make sense to 'you',have a nice day.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Skynet247(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2016
if she likes make she wear bra go church... dnt be suprise she might b in heaven and those ranting kicking n hell... see them God personal advisers... to much of unemployment is the very reason... nigerians will never mind thier business
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by skywalker001(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

But no one has the right to judge or condemn unless you are perfect and holy
Good morning my dear sister...
Pls am gonna need your help and support for the upcoming event on nairaland...
Thanks sis
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
skywalker001:
Good morning my dear sister...
Pls am gonna need your help and support for the upcoming event on nairaland...
Thanks sis

What event sir
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by skywalker001(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

What event sir
It's Mr NL 2016 my dear sister...
Pls I wil like you to join our team and work together with us cos ur support is highly needed ma...
Pls don't turn ur brother down and God wil honour you...
Pls u can msg me on watsapp wit diz number 08142353535 to join our team...

Thanks once again my dear sister grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by corlardeykjo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided[color=][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.