Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her (993 Views)

My Friend Is Scared Of Having a Boyfriend And Going Into Relationship / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them / Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good day my people, am 27 by age. am a computer tutor in a computer institute, they is this my female student who I have been cruching on for months now because of her kind of personality, she is aged between 17 and 18. my problem now is her age and how to let her know how I feel for her owing to the fact that am her teacher even though she knows that I like her very much for her brilliance but not to the extend of falling in love with her. I love her from a pure and genui heart and don't intend to take advantage of her, infact I see her from the window of a wife. so , is it advisablefor me to go into relationship with her.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Cutehector(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
I think when she is done with the program, u should talk to her about that. Ok.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Strahovski1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
It's only in Nigeria they marry woman young enough to be their daughters. So you want to take advantage of that young girl and molest her then dump her right?

You are a pervert and only interested in having sex with her young body. You must be arrested before its too late.

If only the girl can see this your shameless post

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tell him
Strahovski1:
It's only in Nigeria they marry woman young enough to be their daughters. So you want to take advantage of that young girl and molest her then dump her right?

You are a pervert and only interested in having sex with her young body. You must be arrested before its too late.

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by nnamdi1993: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Baba ride on joor...18 no b pikin again ooo
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by bitchcrafts: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

You just shot yourself in the leg there booboo

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by schumastic(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nacoss25:
Good day my people, am 27 by age. am a computer tutor in a computer institute, they is this my female student who I have been cruching on for months now because of her kind of personality, she is aged between 17 and 18. my problem now is her age and how to let her know how I feel for her owing to the fact that am her teacher even though she knows that I like her very much for her brilliance but not to the extend of falling in love with her. I love her from a pure and genui heart and don't intend to take advantage of her, infact I see her from the window of a wife. so , is it advisablefor me to go into relationship with her.

ask yourself that stupid ? you just ask us, then tell me how it sounds in your ear..someone kept under your care for you to teach is whom you are falling in love with, so girls are now scarce ba or you don't know how to walk up to one..is obvious the third leg in you, has been doing a lot of thinking this days for you rather than your brain mschew..
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by pweetylivia(f): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Jeez! This is serious child abuse. I remember those days when I was still a teenager, all teachers and instructors will just be molesting young girls anyhow and deceiving them. You better take your eyes off that girl and look for someone older

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
pweetylivia:
Jeez! This is serious child abuse. I remember those days when I was still a teenager, all teachers and instructors will just be molesting young girls anyhow and deceiving them. You better take your eyes off that girl and look for someone older
she is 18 abeg.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by iykekelvins(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
27-18
Ahh,Baba this ur way no pure o

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by obyrich(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

I am yet to attend a naming ceremony of a child fathered by a 9 year old 'man'.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by sonoforogun(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
My guy, I will advise you to be patient with her. Be subtle and allow time help you evaluate your feelings for her. You certainly don't want anything that will break her heart. Maintain contacts, but let her mature to 18 - 19 years, before you make your intentions clear. I am sure if she shares the same feeling with you will reciprocate. Meet with her people thereafter and let them know you are interested in her academic and general well-being. If you are genuine, you are good to go. And since you want her for a wife, you might as well make her special by abstaining from having carnal knowledge (sex) with her until your big day (marriage), then you can consummate your love. I am senior to my wife with 13 years and we are the best of lovebirds years of enjoying marital bliss and challenges. What is important is that we know, understand, love and cherish each other. Goodluck!
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by AfroKnight: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
My friend, you are not serious. So all the mature women with nice curves have finished in the country? Better leave that small girl alone.

10 years age difference. Na wa o.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
the only matured mind I can pick out is sonoforugon and hector, the rest u need to go learn better way of reasoning. if I want to take advantage of this younger girl I wouldn't have come on this platform to get advice of opinion. thanks sorofogun a d hector

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by schumastic(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
schumastic:

ask yourself that stupid ? you just ask us, then tell me how it sounds in your ear..someone kept under your care for you to teach is whom you are falling in love with, so girls are now scarce ba or you don't know how to walk up to one..is obvious the third leg in you, has been doing a lot of thinking this days for you rather than your brain mschew..

those that called for my ban just because i said my mind, baba God pass ulna...a closed mouth is a closed destiny n i won't close my mouth from saying the truth or airing my own opinion..good to be back all thanks to baba on the top grin grin connection sweet die, as long as i don't break any rule then i can released from the ban tongue tongue
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
So some ppl think 09 years difference is too much *sighs*

......... and yet here am I thinking it's perfect since ladies age faster than guys, more especially given the changes that occur after dropping 1 or 2

You best wait for her to finish the program

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. / Nigerian Men Criteria For A Wife Material (100 Yards) / Can You Imagine What This Woman Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.