Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? (936 Views)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Orikinla(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
If you find the girlfriend of your cheating husband in a medical emergency, can you help to save her life?
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by tizblink: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Waiting for 'em ladies to come answer grin
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by freshtrouble: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
sure
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by goldbim(f): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Of course!why not.?everyone deserves to live irrespective of what he /she has done.besides,that act of kindness might touch her heart to make her leave your husband for you.besides,its the fault of the cheating husband that's not contented with what he has..
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by halfricanadian(f): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yup i will
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Surfboard(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Here to read comments.
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Mafking(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yup i will
grin grin
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Barackmeringo: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
goldbim:
Of course!why not.?everyone deserves to live irrespective of what he /she has done.besides,that act of kindness might touch her heart to make her leave your husband for you.besides,its the fault of the cheating husband that's not contented with what he has..

forget o

I'm not saying you shouldn't help, but some ladies are devil. even after saving her life, it's then she would cling onto your husband most, claiming God gave her a second chance to marry him
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by halfricanadian(f): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mafking:

grin grin

I'm crios o
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by tizblink: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Barackmeringo:

forget o

I'm not saying you shouldn't help, but some ladies are devil. even after saving her life, it's then she would cling onto your husband most claiming God gave her a second chance to marry him

Lol! grin

That kinda person dey exist?
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Barackmeringo: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
tizblink:

Lol! grin

That kinda person dey exist?

Very well!
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by goldbim(f): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Barackmeringo:

forget o

I'm not saying you shouldn't help, but some ladies are devil. even after saving her life, it's then she would cling onto your husband most, claiming God gave her a second chance to marry him
true tho..then karma'll deal with her.
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Barackmeringo: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
goldbim:
true tho..then karma'll deal with her.

smiley

Erm, *scratches head*

Ma'am, do you have anyone you're voting for in the upcoming Mr Nairaland?

*scratches head again*
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by goldbim(f): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Barackmeringo:

smiley

Erm, *scratches head*

Ma'am, do you have anyone you're voting for in the upcoming Mr Nairaland?

*scratches head again*
grin.to be frank with you,online contest ain't my thing.i'll rather be an observer.lowkey things! grin
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Mafking(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm crios o
You always like forming one strong lady ... Buh me i
always see that side of you that wants to be treated like a
baby... That side that will get jealous on small issues..
You can be forming soldier for everybody.o
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Barackmeringo: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
goldbim:
grin.to be frank with you,online contest ain't my thing.i'll rather be an observer.lowkey things! grin

sad sad

Yeah I get it, some people don't want to associate with it.

You don't have to follow it naa.

You could just come, vote, then unfollow the thread afterwards.

What do you say?

ejo...abeg.....biko.....yi hakuri.....please

wink
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by halfricanadian(f): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mafking:

You always like forming one strong lady ... Buh me i

always see that side of you that wants to be treated like a

baby... That side that will get jealous on small issues..

You can be forming soldier for everybody.o

grin grin dat type of me u see aint existing no more

Just embrace d new me ok
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Mafking(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just embrace d new me ok
#yinmu
Do you still read romantic novels
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Mafking(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just embrace d new me ok
#yinmu
Do you still read romantic novels/movies
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by halfricanadian(f): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mafking:

#yinmu

Do you still read romantic novels/movies

Not any more embrace d new me o
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Mafking(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not any more embrace d new me o
#smiles
Do you still have tedy bear in your bed??
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by halfricanadian(f): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mafking:

#smiles

Do you still have tedy bear in your bed??

grin grin na gat it in my hrt
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
I would if it means her emergency is DEATH

Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
I would if it means the emergency is DEATH.

See me cheering for her " die....die....die"

Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'm not God and I'm to small to be a God, only God can save her
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Mafking(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin na gat it in my hrt

Okay last question...
Do you still smile(licking ma lips)
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by halfricanadian(f): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mafking:

Okay last question...

Do you still smile(licking ma lips)

I smile a lot cheesy cheesy my name is smiley
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by Mafking(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

I smile a lot cheesy cheesy my name is smiley

#Lobatan

Then there's still hope for you... I know you think you

don't want to be saved.. . Buh sometimes what you

think don't really matter... OK sweery?? ... Now go and take a shower and remember to wear yr pants OK??
Re: Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? by halfricanadian(f): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mafking:

#Lobatan

Then there's still hope for you... I know you think you

don't want to be saved.. . Buh sometimes what you

think don't really matter... OK sweery?? ... Now go and take a shower and remember to wear yr pants OK??

sad oya u go fear monitoring spirit

(1) (Reply)

Why Have I Kept My Virginity For So Long / What Do You Think Of This? / Look At The Replies This White Got For Being Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.