Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 (17420 Views)

How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official / CBN Restricts Forex Reserves Statistics To Sept. 17, 2015 / Governor Fayose’s Bank Account Frozen Because It Contained ₦1.2billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Sheggy13(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Seuncoded:
please oh guys My question is that are they going to calculate just five subject or the whole 9 subject

The next point grades fall into the O’level grades. Each grades has it’s equivalent point, A=6 marks, B=4 marks, C=3 marks, so the better your grades the better your chances.

No, it's only for the five subjects you need a minimum of credit pass in your chosen course of study, Maths and English Language inclusive. This means the maximum score is 30 points, 10 extra points if you cleared your O Level in one sitting only, but if it's 2 sittings, that's just 3 extra points only and lastly you can only get a maximum of 60 points on your Jamb score,which increases progressively from 20 points for 180-185 in Jamb score up to 60 points for 395-400 in Jamb score...all of this totals a maximum of 100 points. Cut off points will now be set for each course on an institutional basis. Best of luck.
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by slawali: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
wowmenow:
The judge will always be a Yoruba man to embarrass a Yoruba governor
While the northerner will always protect themselves

Rubish protect a thief,so north re protect dasuki too abi.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by banmee(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
wowmenow:
Am planning to send 50% of my earning for this month to fayose
The greatest governor in Nigeria

Don't know why, but I just feel so sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by joshaac(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
it is a pity though not a fan of fayose
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wetin fayose go come dey chop till September now

Kai Buhari Buhari
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by donodion(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
CXLVII:
Choose the most appropriate option
A) Tout B) Thug C) Street Urchin D) Motor-Park Hoodlum E) Drug Addict
Option F) All of the above grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by amaechi1: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
It surprise me that chief Ozakome (SAN) would request for adjournment, even though he claimed that we was served few minutes ago. I watched the way he was spiting fire as if today he will prove to the whole world that efcc is nonsense. I suspect he must have seen the daming evidence and maybe a court order to freeze his client account, to avoid been disgrace he opted for adjournment. I may be wrong, chief Ozakome will excuse himself from this case.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Seuncoded(f): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sheggy13:

No, it's only for the five subjects you need a minimum of credit pass in your chosen course of study, Maths and English Language inclusive. This means the maximum score is 30 points, 10 extra points if you cleared your O Level in one sitting only, but if it's 2 sittings, that's just 3 extra points only and lastly you can only get a maximum of 60 points on your Jamb score,which increases progressively from 20 points for 180-185 in Jamb score up to 60 points for 395-400 in Jamb score...all of this totals a maximum of 100 points. Cut off points will now be set for each course on an institutional basis. Best of luck.

Thanks so much Brother: This my result details
Jamb:266
Neco: C parallel One Sitting what's my point sir
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Babalegba(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Looks like Fayose is a yam eater as well undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Day169: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mehn, that account would be as frosty as his relationship with the President by then. .. grin
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by papinx(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by PassingShot(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Taiyescott:
dix is Injustice!
Stop being a lazy kid! Read:
The Judge, who broke the news of his vacation, which he said will make it difficult for short adjournment , suggested to the parties that the matter could be transferred to a vacation Judge in Abuja and Port Harcourt to handle, if the adjourned date seems afar, which the plaintiff’s lawyer had vehemently rejected.

Ozekhome said: “My lord, the vacation Judge may find it difficult to understand the background of the issue. You are aware of everything and we are not in a hurry. We will wait till you come back”, he said.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Ayatullah(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
tonguengineer:

So has he been mute ever since his account has been frozen
The man is the only brave man of our time that speaks against the dullard tyranny and giving them nightmare since 27 BC

No, he has not been mute, but he has been having sleepless nights and he has become fearful of Market Women, Farmers, Okada Riders and Taxi Drivers because they now know how much he has in Zenith Bank and they know his BVN. Fayose is in trouble! He can no longer deceive the 'Ekiti Ketes'.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by skywalker001(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Seuncoded:
please oh guys My question is that are they going to calculate just five subject or the whole 9 subject

The next point grades fall into the O’level grades. Each grades has it’s equivalent point, A=6 marks, B=4 marks, C=3 marks, so the better your grades the better your chances.

How dos dis relate to the thread ?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by jaggedboi(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please can his account still be getting monthly dividends from the bank while its frozen? If/when wins moni go double.....
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by skywalker001(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
wowmenow:
The judge will always be a Yoruba man to embarrass a Yoruba governor
While the northerner will always protect themselves
see dumb statement...
So d judge should support fayose out of law cos he's a yoruba man.
Pls deactivate ur accnt or beta stil dnt comment on any thread again

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by skywalker001(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Elobyte:
Ayo fayose when Biafra is restored,u pls com down to Biafran land because ur people,i mean d yurobas ar all sale[b][/b] out o
Sale out ? Pls u'r free to comment wit ur local language cos d way u dy murder english only God can save it

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by yvonne111(f): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2016
skywalker001:
Sale out ? Pls u'r free to comment wit ur local language cos d way u dy murder english only God can save it
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by yvonne111(f): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Ayatullah:

No, he has not been mute, but he has been having sleepless nights and he has become fearful of Market Women, Farmers, Okada Riders and Taxi Drivers because they now know how much he has in Zenith Bank and they know his BVN. Fayose is in trouble! He can no longer deceive the 'Ekiti Ketes'.
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by skywalker001(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=yvonne111 post=47213935][/quote]why are you not sleeping yet pretty ?
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by yvonne111(f): 12:08am On Jul 05, 2016
skywalker001:
why are you not sleeping yet pretty ?
sleepless night. Having fun
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by skywalker001(m): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
sleepless night. Having fun
let's have fun 2geda den.
Msg me on watsapp wit 08142353535 or ad up diz pin 25B4AA88...
Wil b waiting for you online grin
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by yvonne111(f): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2016
skywalker001:
let's have fun 2geda den.
Msg me on watsapp wit 08142353535 or ad up diz pin 25B4AA88...
Wil b waiting for you online grin
embarassed
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by skywalker001(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
embarassed
oya na... Don't spoil d fun cheesy
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Fikifaka(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Fayose should port to APC, asap.
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by olugbenga112: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Millions!!! Step up your financial status by making money online everyday. At least 150,000 per month. Visit http://www.lambano.com.ng/financial_intelligence

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by MuyiRano(m): 1:49am On Jul 05, 2016
skywalker001:
see dumb statement... So d judge should support fayose out of law cos he's a yoruba man. Pls deactivate ur accnt or beta stil dnt comment on any thread again
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Mendelssohn(m): 1:56am On Jul 05, 2016
rrhostomy:
I like the judge. He wan use styl dodge the case buh dem drag am back. Lol

Bad boy!
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by notoriousbabe: 2:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Na Ekiti people go suffer am
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by notoriousbabe: 2:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Elobyte:
Ayo fayose when Biafra is restored,u pls com down to Biafran land because ur people,i mean d yurobas ar all sale out o
Abeg carry your grammar go biafra

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by millionaireman: 3:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari repeating 1983 to 1985. Using central government apparatus to fight perceived enemies.
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by tonguengineer(m): 5:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Ayatullah:

Ur logic didn' t appeal to the intellect
Very dull
Guess u re a dullard supporter too. What ll u gain in supporting tyranny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation / Thugs Lay Siege To Ondo Assembly / Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.