Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 (17419 Views)

How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official / CBN Restricts Forex Reserves Statistics To Sept. 17, 2015 / Governor Fayose’s Bank Account Frozen Because It Contained ₦1.2billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by lagosrd: 6:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Bolustic:
That's a day after my birthday, can't stop laughing, the judge shouldn't spoil my celebration by unfreezing it. Anyways, I don't see the judge unfreezing the account till 2018. At least Fayose will keep mute for the main time.

Pls enlighten me oooo which engr. Be aregbe oooooo. Fridge teccnician abi wetin. Which school did he read his own engineering from.
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by redcliff: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2016
brunofarad:
No matter what comes out of this....

FAYOSE iS STILL ONE BRAVE MAN THAT STOOD OUT AGAINST THE TYRANNY OF HIS TIME.

COURAGE DEFINES A MAN

I cant believe this kind of trash came out from you... what bravery are you talking about? I shake my head!

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Taiyescott(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2016
PassingShot:
Stop being a lazy kid! Read:
ema binu sir, hapi celebratn.
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by abbasshakhi: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Nellybii: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2016
AntiWailer:

None of the above.

He is a polytechnic drop out.

He has an NYSC picture unfortunately he forgot where he served.
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by brunofarad(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2016
I got more likes from my original post compared to what u quoted

Does that not tell you something about who is talking TRASH ? .... grin

redcliff:

I cant believe this kind of trash came out from you... what bravery are you talking about? I shake my head!
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by AntiWailer: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Nellybii:

He has an NYSC picture unfortunately he forgot where he served.

That must be a fraudulent picture like the China train station picture.

It is on record that he did OND but never finished HND though he started.
He dropped out like Bill Gates but to pursue his garage dream.
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by gretblue: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2016
wowmenow:
The judge will always be a Yoruba man to embarrass a Yoruba governor
While the northerner will always protect themselves
Tribal warrior.
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by harveyspec: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:
Choose the most appropriate option

A) Tout

B) Thug

C) Street Urchin

D) Motor-Park Hoodlum

E) Drug Addict

F) All of the above

the ans is F
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by redcliff: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
cheesy
brunofarad:
I got more likes from my original post compared to what u quoted

Does that not tell you something about who is talking TRASH ? .... grin

no, it only shows there are more people who dont think straight in the world right now than people who do... Damn!
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by CXLVII: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2016
harveyspec:

the ans is F

grin grin grin grin

Would have failed you if I happen to score you.

Did I put option (F) there?

Please send me ur jamb and waec result, I need to probe it
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by brunofarad(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Here we go .... undecided

redcliff:
cheesy

no, it only shows there are more people who dont think straight in the world right now than people who do... Damn!
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by harveyspec: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:

grin grin grin grin

Would have failed you if I happen to score you.
Did I put option (F) there?

Please send me ur jamb and waec result, I need to probe it
I modified it & put option F, which is all of the above
choosing just one will be a great deservice to his status
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Ayatullah(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
tonguengineer:

Ur logic didn' t appeal to the intellect
Very dull
Guess u re a dullard supporter too. What ll u gain in supporting tyranny

You need to re-engineer your virus infected tongue and search for a new brain to help you reason properly, logically and contribute to public discuss with a healthy tongue. For now keep off humans!
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Sheggy13(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Seuncoded:

Thanks so much Brother: This my result details
Jamb:266
Neco: C parallel One Sitting what's my point sir
That's 37 points for the Jamb score + 10 points for one sitting +15 points (3X5) for O'Level results giving you a total of 62 points out of 100..Although I just heard Jamb isn't going to award points for O'Level results. That they would focus on only Jamb score for admission. How true is, I don't know, but all will be revealed in a few weeks from now. Cheers.
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by Seuncoded(f): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sheggy13:

That's 37 points for the Jamb score + 10 points for one sitting +15 points (3X5) for O'Level results giving you a total of 62 points out of 100..Although I just heard Jamb isn't going to award points for O'Level results. That they would focus on only Jamb score for admission. How true is, I don't know, but all will be revealed in a few weeks from now. Cheers.

Thanks Bro.
Re: Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 by skywalker001(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2016
yvonne111:
embarassed
Good morning my dear sister...
Pls I need your help and support for the upcoming event on nairaland...
Thanks sis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly / Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison / Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.