Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name (13939 Views)

American CDC Job Screening Invites?? / Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic / GVR Job Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Seungid1:
Stop searching for jobs, get a soft loan and be your own boss today.
Check my signature for details

Y the demagogue approach?
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by Pyno30: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2016
As we end the month of Ramadan , I send best wishes to the Muslim Ummah in Nigeria and around the world. Eid Mubarak my brothers and sisters.
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by Peacefulgold(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2016
So sorry for dat....pray u get beta opportunities....
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by remigiusizunna(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2016
So of all jobs wt u need z where Buhari wl be remoting u! Buh he has whisked u out nah bkos he only needs herdsmen who understands his tenats
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by 18SNVL: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by glossy6(f): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2016
adeco2:
[test was announced, my name was mistakenly announced as Obasike Chukwuebuka instead of obadile Chukwuebuka
th

This your name sound familier called at Lagos Centre Exam, as a guy came out bearing Obasike Chukwuebuka whereby EFFC officer incharged called the name Obadile Chukwuebuka. The guy was unable to claim name to enable him gain entrance, his identity was different with what EFFC has in their record. I guess maybe you both bearing the said name were at the wrong location.

Obviously what happened!
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by aalex1: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2016
[size=14pt]Mayb if u change ur username and start acting responsibly,u'll start enjoying God's grace.[/size]
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by NairaP(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2016
DSS-DAURA SHOE SHINERS
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by Burgerlomo: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Isryl02:
Better days are ahead bro, just keep trying.

You're damn right, that's not the end of the world.
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2016
Icecomrade:

That's my problem with the way things are done in this country.
If na big man pikin now or person wey get connection now, e go just make call and them go come gate by themselves come ask " who be so so person" e go indicate, them go carry am enter.

Some people wey get connection for this country no go follow this recruitment process o. Na offer letter and training only e go just go.

My contention is what does it take to give a listening ear to this young man at the expense of a rare opportunity knowing fully well that they will still favour undeserved people in the future.

Dont know if you saw me? the tall guy on a blue shirt trying to convince the officers.
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by mayim(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Guys. Am sorry to sound this way,but I did the screening too at Lagos centre, is the result out?? I have been following up on their website and did not see anything of such. Please enlighten me biko o
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by Tobium1(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Same with me, instead of "Toochukwu Basil Azubike" I saw "Ikechukwu Basil Azubike". I thought of de transport I will spend to enugu, I had to stay at home to console mysef
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by MikeB3(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2016
Sorry bro for the miss...... Better days ahead! Just be optimistic about your job search and God shall surprise you by his grace!
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by Atyodos: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Bro, be calm, God is in control. I ve a similar experience many years ago,mine was NDLEA I almost lost my mind, but today Iam a Federal Civil Servant.
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by charlesucheh(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2016
Guy! I feel you were flippant on the whole process. Those names came out with phone numbers and LGA, at least you should have been able to relate your name with any of the aforementioned!!! You just weren't enthusiastic towards getting the job, that was why you let it slip off you fingers. Better luck and ideas next time...
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2016
charlesucheh:
Guy! I feel you were flippant on the whole process. Those names came out with phone numbers and LGA, at least you should have been able to relate your name with any of the aforementioned!!! You just weren't enthusiastic towards getting the job, that was why you let it slip off you fingers. Better luck and ideas next time...

I guess you were not in Enugu center then.
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by Bathnover: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who misspelled your name?
MonsterDeeq:
After i was shortlisted for a screening with the efcc, i felt positive. i dropped all my credentials and i prayed i got the job.

The day the names of those that passed the screening test was announced, my name was mistakenly announced as Obasike Chukwuebuka instead of obadile Chukwuebuka.

i looked on in great astonishment as no body came out as Obasike. Damn!!! my guts failed. how on earth will i try to convince these efcc official to recheck the name or possibly the number?? time tick fast as i stood at the gate pleading endlessly.

no love found as i missed out on the exam.

yet, today, i cant forgive myself after the whole drama i experienced last week. #EnuguCenter
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by Gkemz: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
You can't be so sure that your name was spelt wrong as it could mean someone else name. You should have provided more than two monikers when you filled in your name in the form provided for you.
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by Seungid1(f): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
pdudy:

Nigga, suck a dickk
Babe, go lick a pusssy angry
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by charlesucheh(m): 1:11am On Jul 07, 2016
MonsterDeeq:

I guess you were not in Enugu center then.
ABJ precisely!
Re: How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name by jimmy101231(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2016
Ogun leyi oooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia Group April 2018 Fresh Recruitment (7 Positions) / Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria / More Jobs as Federal Government Considers Establishing 'national Guard'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.