Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. (54864 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by schumastic(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
lmaooo grin... Which state did you grow up??
lagos state we had lots of kids in the building then, so when we come banc fron school we do Yab our self n laugh, most times my siblings n I do win
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by tonygee1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
life in those days swt sha
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
schumastic:

lagos state we had lots of kids in the building then, so when we come banc fron school we do Yab our self n laugh, most times my siblings n I do win
it's cool... Childhood experience.... Mine wasn't really fun.. I didn't even have friends
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by LordFreepon(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
ThugBoy:
with Your flat head like skeleton meat pie.....

abeg wch one be skeleton meat pie, abi you jst freestyle am now. . .like say you even know wetin wey be meat pie den.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by schumastic(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
lrguru:
bring that pant
u may lose your life was classic. I remember that one o. the song was from Evi Edna Ogoli.. the song then was "this is my, message to the youth"

hehehehehe. not laughed like this in a while
do you remember this one...
your papa no get money for food so everyday him go buy garri n fish, soak the garri till the thing swell, then he will now tie the fish rope near the garri now call all the 12children to line up..he will now start singing to the children as they move forward.
take one garri
smell the fish(child will breath in) get out
take one garri
smell one fish get out.

2nd one:
a white man took us out and we ordered for food n drinks,
me I ordered for rice n chicken with fanta, you ordered for rice n chicken with coke.
after the white man ate finish, he said wow this is tantalizing, he now asked me how was it, I said wow this is fantastic, he now asked you what do you think, because u r a bush man n u didn't know what to say, you looked at your coke n said, wow this is cokecatisk.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by dexla(f): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
I remember "pata alhaja is the best to wash your teeth" grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
schumastic:

do you remember this one...
your papa no get money for food so everyday him go buy garri n fish, soak the garri till the thing swell, then he will now tie the fish rope near the garri now call all the 12children to line up..he will now start singing to the children as they move forward.
take one garri
smell the fish(child will breath in) get out
take one garri
smell one fish get out.

2nd one:
a white man took us out and we ordered for food n drinks,
me I ordered for rice n chicken with fanta, you ordered for rice n chicken with coke.
after the white man ate finish, he said wow this is tantalizing, he now asked me how was it, I said wow this is fantastic, he now asked you what do you think, because u r a bush man n u didn't know what to say, you looked at your coke n said, wow this is cokecatisk.
lol.....I remember all of them
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by prime5052(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Your big head like devil bible
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by schumastic(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
it's cool... Childhood experience.... Mine wasn't really fun.. I didn't even have friends

wow, where did you grow up n why no friends? n u can check another one I posted up to a guy
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
I can't relate to any oo shocked
Meaning confirmed ajekpako? grin grin grin grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by teeghurl(f): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
lol grin
idiot koromiwe grin cry
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
teeghurl:
idiot koromiwe grin cry
meaning undecided
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by teeghurl(f): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
meaning undecided
like idiot no get water to bath
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by larabae13(f): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lolz dat was the good old days...nah yoruba yab sweet pass..u go dey hear"olori four-corner bi ti pali st.louis sugar(ur 4-corner head like st-louis sugar carton). Wo bo shey tirin bi egba ilekewu(see how u thin lyk mosque cane). Elese wogo-wogo bi ti canter iyajebu(ur shapeless leg lyk iyajeb canter)..ur black yansh lyk devil bible...nd so on lyk dat...buh now jst lyk 21 pilots-stressed out "wish we could turn back tym to d good old days wen our mama sing us to sleep buh now we're stressed out...wish we could play pretend nd build rocket ships nd fly far away buh now dey sey wake up u need to make money" *sighs*

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by LordHiffy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
I do remember all of it patapata. Omo those were the good old days o. All we cared about was eating, sleeping and getting the latest yabs. Lol

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by lieNEWS: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
U mess e no do pa e no do pooo e do tudum tudum this is super story grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Sarkay31: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
U drink petrol, u shit 2 mechanic and 1spanner grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by chuks000(m): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2016
U fall from ceiling cum dey look for ur receipt....nw datx epic
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by engrOBku4(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2016
dopeJemi:

Duh! I went to the best pry school in my state undecided those things you put up there are so Ewww lipsrsealed
who be this one

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by mcyemite(m): 12:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Who remembers this....Who mess,tolo tolo mess,teacher say na tolu,tolu say na teacher na u jagajaga na u mess.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by MhizBim(f): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Lol,cant stop laughing..Good old days.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by craigj: 3:01am On Jul 06, 2016
1. See your big head like Igbobi sign board.

2. You mess all the fish for river niger say are we safe..

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 06, 2016
schumastic:

then you probably didn't grow up in lag grin grin grin
Bro na nationwide na. warri nai b d capital
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by lordbruz(m): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2016
u drink 7up, u call 7police mk dem arrest the bottle

with your big belle lyk alleluyah band

with ur big head lyk igbobi signboard

u mess, e no do pru, e no do praa, e do tiangonzi

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 06, 2016
AbuMikey:
15. “Born by mistake.”
crycrycry

Ouch!

lmaoo. This one is prolly the most epic yab of all time. I didn't speak to my guy for three days cos of this
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by macaranta(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Chinoble(f): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2016
You mess come use touch dey find am
lol
you take because of one piece go wash ashawo pant
I said you should get me screwdriver and you brought two school children with one driver
you mess all the fishes in the river pay attention

lol wordings sha

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2016
That moment when your ear is bigger than everybody presentç you'll hear "with your frying pan ear"

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by John902(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2016
homesteady:
LMAO! Good old days grin

There is one yab about strongest man in your village I'm trying to remember, it was quite painful and funny then!
The strongest man for your village na mosquito kill am

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by AbuMikey(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2016
gebest:
op i bet u are from Edo state.
Of course grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by John902(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2016
the fastest man in your village na inside fry pan hin dey run 1000 kilometer race
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by AbuMikey(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2016
Ebayray:
cry Hilarious but never heard of any.

Sorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of How People Are Guarding Their Foodstuffs / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like / Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.