Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me (2538 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / My Ex Has Wrecked Me / Guys Come In And Share D Horrible Things Dat A Girl Or Ur Ex Has Done To U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good evening fellow Nairalanders.

About three months ago, I posted a problem that I was facing in my 3 years old relationship here on this section about my fiancee that was cheating on me, asking for your advises and I got lots and lots of love from all of you, I really want to appreciate you all for that.

Now to the matter on ground, just to cut it short, I broke up with my so called fiancee around April this year, told her am no longer interested in the relationship, she says it ok by her but then she was still in Delta state with her parents, later during the week, she called me to say am not serious with what I told her and that she can't just waste her 3 good years with me just like that, after a lot was said, her mum called me, told me if I really want to break up with her daughter, I must rent her a house, get her a job and compensate her. I laughed and told her, for the house I will try my best but for the other two, they are not possible. She took the phone from her mum and started telling at me that I will have to cos she has stayed with me for 3 years, cooking and washing my clothes. I told her if I have to then she will also have to pay me for her younger sister's schooling that I sponsored, the monthly monies in the name of business, her hair dresser registration, monthly upkeeps and the rest. She shouted at me that am joking with her and she will show me. After lots of arguments, she hung up for a month plus, I didn't hear from her again until all of a sudden, she called me that she will be coming over to my place, at first I was like, you want to come and carry out your threat or what cos she has been sending me threatening messages, she said its for peace then I said ok since her belongings are still in my room. She came like she said, she said she doesn't want to waste time, that I should say what I want, after much talks, pleas and all. I left her at home and head for work, she later called me that she want to leave my house and all she needed from me now is money to rent a house, I told her to wait till I return but she said I should just transfer the money to her, I called the police station that I have already reported the case to and they ask me to give her that it will show that I have pay her off. I called her back and ask how much, she said 30k and I should please add something to it, I sent her 35k apart from the 25k I gave her before she traveled, lo and behold, I returned from work and met my house empty, everything I have was gone, she packed my properties, took the receipts from my box, the only property she left for me are my clothes and shoes. My fridge, TV, home theater, fan, gas cooker, electric stoves, kerosene stoves, mattress and many others are all gone. All effort to reach her prove abortive. The next day in the morning, she called me to say, if I want my properties back, I should come to Delta state and do the right thing, I went to the police station and when I see that all they are asking me is money, I just lost interest. I can't go to her place in Delta cos I don't know what awaits me there so I told myself, I will start over again. This has really thought me a bitter lesson that no matter how much love a girl proves to love you, she can also kill you almost immediately. Please friends, all I need now is help from you all, I have renewed my rent and there's not even ordinary bed talk more of electronics in the house, I have to sleep at work most times, I just need your help, be it financially or materially, I will appreciate, any amount is not little please and nothing is too small.

Just in case you want to help, you can call/whatsapp/sms me on this number, 08075237343 or Email me on shegzylawrence4u@ymail.com
Thank you and God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Samzack(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Men rilli sorry But DELTA women very special pple
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Chrisrare: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Mehn.. Y u come leave her alone in ur house and left for work? U for no trust her to dat extent na. Anyway, wish u well.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Flickzvill(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Sorry mehn just take heart but na 9ja we dey shit happens especially with delta girls ah
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by MzPecs(f): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2016
OP you're not making sense at all.. undecided undecided

Try harder cos this story didn't even touch me one bit cool
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by ajokeade920: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2016
cry so touchy, shit happens bro, u forget abt it.be strong.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Samzack:
Men rilli sorry But DELTA women very special pple
You really think so?
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Chrisrare:
Mehn.. Y u come leave her alone in ur house and left for work? U for no trust her to dat extent na. Anyway, wish u well.

I never knew she has a motive nah but thanks all the same
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Flickzvill:
Sorry mehn just take heart but na 9ja we dey shit happens especially with delta girls ah

You've said it all bro

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2016
MzPecs:
OP you're not making sense at all.. undecided undecided

Try harder cos this story didn't even touch me one bit cool

Ok sir. I pray you don't fall a victim.

Sorry o, I never knew u are a lady.
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2016
ajokeade920:

Tanks ma'am, I appreciate
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 05, 2016
ajokeade920:
only if you give poo space and time to happen
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by ednut1(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2016
angry i smell lies abeg
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2016
ednut1:
angry i smell lies abeg
Maybe your nostrils got ish
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by golor(m): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Wow d bab harsh (this my warri sist them no wan take last)

Bro don't worry, God will payback your kindness in a fold.for you to trust her with your key,after d issue,i say you do well

Golor is the name.pls vote Golor for Mr Nairaland 2016

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:59am On Jul 05, 2016
golor:
Wow d bab harsh (this my warri sist them no wan take last)

Bro don't worry, God will payback your kindness in a fold.for you to trust her with your key,after d issue,i say you do well

Golor is the name.pls vote Golor for Mr Nairaland 2016

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by halfricanadian(f): 1:26am On Jul 05, 2016
She came in like a wrecking ball

Op u broke up with her bt she na divorce she divorce u o shocked shocked
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
She came in like a wrecking ball

Op u broke up with her bt she na divorce she divorce u o shocked shocked
what are you saying is everything about break up . You self amebo.
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by halfricanadian(f): 1:41am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
what are you saying is everything about break up . You self amebo.

Me na amebo business centre department na tongue tongue
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Me na amebo business centre department na tongue tongue
yea amebo era ile nuru
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by halfricanadian(f): 1:46am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
yea amebo era ile nuru

grin grin well over insult na see ur mouth like barb wire
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin well over insult na see ur mouth like barb wire
barb or barber mi o ra ye ni sin so gbo.
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by halfricanadian(f): 1:48am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
barb or barber mi o ra ye ni sin so gbo.

cheesy cheesy see ur break light like seearch light
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy see ur break light like seearch light
kabo se okun abi oti tan.
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Thoughty2(m): 1:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Lawz20:
Good evening fellow Nairalanders.

About three months ago, I posted a problem that I was facing in my 3 years old relationship here on this section about my fiancee that was cheating on me, asking for your advises and I got lots and lots of love from all of you, I really want to appreciate you all for that.

Now to the matter on ground, just to cut it short, I broke up with my so called fiancee around April this year, told her am no longer interested in the relationship, she says it ok by her but then she was still in Delta state with her parents, later during the week, she called me to say am not serious with what I told her and that she can't just waste her 3 good years with me just like that, after a lot was said, her mum called me, told me if I really want to break up with her daughter, I must rent her a house, get her a job and compensate her. I laughed and told her, for the house I will try my best but for the other two, they are not possible. She took the phone from her mum and started telling at me that I will have to cos she has stayed with me for 3 years, cooking and washing my clothes. I told her if I have to then she will also have to pay me for her younger sister's schooling that I sponsored, the monthly monies in the name of business, her hair dresser registration, monthly upkeeps and the rest. She shouted at me that am joking with her and she will show me. After lots of arguments, she hung up for a month plus, I didn't hear from her again until all of a sudden, she called me that she will be coming over to my place, at first I was like, you want to come and carry out your threat or what cos she has been sending me threatening messages, she said its for peace then I said ok since her belongings are still in my room. She came like she said, she said she doesn't want to waste time, that I should say what I want, after much talks, pleas and all. I left her at home and head for work, she later called me that she want to leave my house and all she needed from me now is money to rent a house, I told her to wait till I return but she said I should just transfer the money to her, I called the police station that I have already reported the case to and they ask me to give her that it will show that I have pay her off. I called her back and ask how much, she said 30k and I should please add something to it, I sent her 35k apart from the 25k I gave her before she traveled, lo and behold, I returned from work and met my house empty, everything I have was gone, she packed my properties, took the receipts from my box, the only property she left for me are my clothes and shoes. My fridge, TV, home theater, fan, gas cooker, electric stoves, kerosene stoves, mattress and many others are all gone. All effort to reach her prove abortive. The next day in the morning, she called me to say, if I want my properties back, I should come to Delta state and do the right thing, I went to the police station and when I see that all they are asking me is money, I just lost interest. I can't go to her place in Delta cos I don't know what awaits me there so I told myself, I will start over again. This has really thought me a bitter lesson that no matter how much love a girl proves to love you, she can also kill you almost immediately. Please friends, all I need now is help from you all, I have renewed my rent and there's not even ordinary bed talk more of electronics in the house, I have to sleep at work most times, I just need your help, be it financially or materially, I will appreciate, any amount is not little please and nothing is too small.

Just in case you want to help, you can call/whatsapp/sms me on this number, 08075237343 or Email me on shegzylawrence4u@ymail.com
Thank you and God bless you all.

But if this is true e mean say u get mind o. U left someone who u know can hurt u all alone in ur house. What if she didn't even touch ur things but planted a charm or poisonous animals in there.
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by halfricanadian(f): 1:53am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
kabo se okun abi oti tan.

It has finished grin grin
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

It has finished grin grin
thought you got more i pity you will use yoruba to design your body and aproko mouth.
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by halfricanadian(f): 1:55am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
thought you got more i pity you will use yoruba to design your body and aproko mouth.

cheesy cheesy is a lie i will use spanish to re write ur life plan too angry
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy is a lie i will use spanish to re write ur life plan too angry
nah spanish like she can speak it ma tan arahe.
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by halfricanadian(f): 1:58am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
nah spanish like she can speak it ma tan arahe.

Test me
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Test me
say it first.
Re: Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me by halfricanadian(f): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
say it first.

grin grin i dont kno it

(1) (2)

I Met This Popular Edo Music Legend & Comic Actor Today (photo) / Ladies Only Want A Man With A Big Dickkk / Exposed See Nude Photos Of Tonto Dikeh And Hubby -vaselinecrew.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.