Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity (745 Views)

Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity / Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity / >>business Opportunity In Agro Business<<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunity by Coach1: 12:21am On Jul 05, 2016
*Are you a determined person who needs and value success / successful living
*Are you a married woman sitting at home or u are sincerely not satisfied with your income.
*Are you a woman who wants to help your family grow financially.
*Are you a man tired and not satisfied with your job.
*Are you out of school seeking for job
*Do you have anyone at home you sincerely wish he/she acquire skills to help his/her life.
*Do you believe you can offer only services without selling, and get awesome incentives (money, laptop, car, house, all expense paid int'l trip)
*Are you someone who believe in legit business /opportunity where u only work smart and earn more
*Are you interested in acquiring different skills: Making of Izal, dettol, air freshener or liquid soap, car tracking, computer appreciation, website designing etc.

An international NGO is out to help you acquire these skills and also empower you financially.
To be part of this wealth creation program, contact me (WhatsApp)

Pls only serious matured, diligent and committed people.

PROGRAM SPONSORS :
1. GLO NIGERIA
2. APPLE INC
3. HYUNDAI MOTORS
4. GAC MOTORS
5. HP LAPTOPS
EVERY OPTIMISTIC PERSON IS INVITED.
Re: Business Opportunity by christok1: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
I am really interested in the skill acquisition aspect. How do i go about it? Pls reply
Re: Business Opportunity by Coach1: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
christok1:
I am really interested in the skill acquisition aspect. How do i go about it? Pls reply

Kindly use the procedure others before you has been using. Send me a whatsapp message indicating your interest.
Re: Business Opportunity by MaeBlocks(f): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Good day Coach1,

Am very much interested in your post and will be glad if I can be one of the beneficiaries but I currently do not have a whatsapp account. GLO does not provide blackberry services for my kind of phone anymore hence I cant send you a whatsapp message. Is there any other means you can suggest?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Gains $3.4 Billion In An Hour / GTB Sent This To Their Customers Today (PIC) / I Bought Rice From Aboki N80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.