Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Outlawed Garri Gang On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Outlawed Garri Gang On Nairaland. (731 Views)

ICC Set Sight On Murderous Criminals, Buhari & Gang On #zariagenocide / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / Agatu Crisis: Why We Outlawed Open Grazing In Benue State — Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Outlawed Garri Gang On Nairaland. by BushDoctor123: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2016
To those nairalander who still remember the "GARRI"gang of blessed memory. How was your experience with their invasion? considering the fact that the economy was not too friendly and things were very difficult in Nigeria compare to what we have now? Even the cheapest food "GARRI" is out of the reach of the common man now. Were the "GARRI" gang right then in bringing the hardship of the masses to the fore? Now the slogan is "Who u EPP". Before we say "jack Robinson" this gang will also take over nairaland. The earlier the mod nip it in the bud the better. Abeg do the needful oga mod, cos this info better pass grasscutter.
Re: The Outlawed Garri Gang On Nairaland. by BushDoctor123: 1:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Oga Seun, I no go sleep till u put am for front page. "A stitch in time saves nine" Do not say I told you.

1 Like

Re: The Outlawed Garri Gang On Nairaland. by Abbey3443(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2016
E beta pass snake you mean? grin
Re: The Outlawed Garri Gang On Nairaland. by heed101(m): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2016
How does this your thread change the exorbitant price of garri

1 Like

Re: The Outlawed Garri Gang On Nairaland. by Obinnau(m): 4:14am On Jul 05, 2016
I still remember the likes of bbpreye and co
Re: The Outlawed Garri Gang On Nairaland. by BushDoctor123: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Obinnau:
I still remember the likes of bbpreye and co
yes bbpreye, one of the d facto leader of the gang then, may be he has a new Monika now.
Re: The Outlawed Garri Gang On Nairaland. by WhiteSoup: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity / PHOTOS: Governor Ikpeazu And His Deputy Embark On Inspection Tour In Abia State / The 2016 Global Peace Index Reveals Which Countries Are Most And Least Peaceful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.