Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity (734 Views)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki / Edo APC Governorship Primary: How Obaseki, Odubu, Airhiavere, Others Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by fruityvine: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
The flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the Edo state gubernatorial election, Mr. Godwin Obaseki says he has never been involved in any fraudulent activity, debunking reports in the social media that he was under investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Obaseki, in a chat with newsmen in Benin City, said issues raised by the late Humphrey Idisi family against a German firm have nothing to do with him, stressing that he is just a shareholder.

“I don’t have a case with the EFCC. I am on the board of several companies. This is a German company that owns rig in Nigeria. They have a partner who died many years ago and unfortunately, his estate has not been properly managed.

“His other businesses have gone bankrupt. The company saw a petition by some of the children claiming that the company was owing their father.

“There was an agreement that showed that the company paid everything due to the man. The family has been having quarrels and internal issues.

“If somebody is owing you, why go to the EFCC? There is a civil process to do so. It has nothing to do with me. I didn’t manage the company. I am just a shareholder and on the board of the company. I didn’t take money from anybody. I have never stolen, I have never taken anybody’s money before.”

Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Liar!

He should go answer for his fraud case that is both in the EFCC and in house of Reps
Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by temitemi1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
His face even look like a full time FRAUSTER grin grin
Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by tomakint: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oh my God shocked shocked this guy's face is unGovernor cheesy grin you can tell he is not trying to be one just pretending to be.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by temitemi1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
I hope u can boldly stand before the family u defrauded and say this Obaseki, u are nothing but a FRAUSTER!!
Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by fruityvine: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Shameless pdp liars, dont you have any meaningful thing write? He as started the true position of the matter. Go hug BEDC transformer if you are not satisfied.
Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by erunz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chief Fraudster
Betrayal Of Edo People
stooge Of Oshiomole
Chimpanzee the great

go and answer your case with Efcc first before you dream of becoming governor of Edo state
Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by erunz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
fruityvine:
Shameless pdp liars, dont you have any meaningful thing write?
see this Osun man o, Wetin concern you with Edo affairs
Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by Jesusloveyou: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Liar!
He should go answer for his fraud case that is both in the EFCC and in house of Reps
is this d best way to be sensible? why not disprove his lie? u just want to comment on issue u know nothing about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by temitemi1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Since u know so much, can u pls tell us why d family was accussing him of fraud...
Jesusloveyou:
is this d best way to be sensible? why not disprove his lie? u just want to comment on issue u know nothing about.
Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by STONEGEORGE15(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
''I didn’t take money from anybody. I have never stolen, I have never
taken anybody’s money before.”.......Obaseki 2016, Amaechi 2015, Lawrence Anini 1987, Dr Oyenusi 1970 etc.
Why do thieves and robbers like using this quote.
Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by STONEGEORGE15(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
fruityvine:
Shameless pdp liars, dont you have any meaningful thing write? He as started the true position of the matter. Go hug BEDC transformer if you are not satisfied.

We are not satisfied! We hugged BEDC transformer but no electricity inside! Where the electricity wey APC provide!

What do u expect from a thief and a fraudster if not denial. Go and die jooo
Re: Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity by engineerboat(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
fruityvine:

Are you promoting the work of your Minister of Darkness.

Let Obaseki go and clear his name in the fraud case, let him stop ranting.

Buhari will not even try to hide this from Edolites.

Edopolopo people did not want a frauster

(1) (Reply)

When Oil Is $500 To A Barrel!!! / How Did Nigeria Got Broke? Economists Answers Needed / OPINION: Legal Implication Of The Error In Ogah’s Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.