Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri (1620 Views)

Nigerians Vs Caribbeans-"i'm Not Nigerian, I Can't Marry Because You're Pregnant / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Vendoor(f): 1:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Marry because you're ready, not because time is going! - Reno Omokri gives words of advice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by halfricanadian(f): 1:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Wise words
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by stigmond(m): 2:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Nc piece is advise! Marriage no be race and if at all I no be usain bolt. Nc one G
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by yvonne111(f): 2:04am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wise words
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by yvonne111(f): 2:05am On Jul 05, 2016
He made sense
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by VickyRotex(f): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2016
cool cool

Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by osesology(m): 2:46am On Jul 05, 2016
True talk!
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by bonechamberlain(m): 3:20am On Jul 05, 2016
Exactly.

I see some feminists singing this tune from now, "I would marry when am ready not because time is going", Or " i have not seen the person i want to spend the rest of my life with" The fact is that most girls/women of nowadays are confused, even when the right person for them comes, they miss the opportunity due to reasons best known to them, before they realize it becomes late. Then they hide under this statement made by reno omokiri. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 05, 2016
I wasn't ready at all cool
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by abbeyboy2o15(m): 4:13am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
hmmmmm
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Lilprincey(m): 4:32am On Jul 05, 2016
When The lady reaches 40 years she'll be like 'God pls any man nah man, i just wan marry'
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Well said.
Good morning smellymouth. I c u

1 Like

Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Truer words have never been said.
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Bluezy13(m): 5:40am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hidden regrets....

If you were not ready at all, then get ready while you are on it already.
After all, sometimes, marriage is like running and dressing to an interview to avoid lateness.
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by ojun50(m): 5:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Abeg me won marry because time they go.
Any interested lady should whtapp me
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Bluezy13:

Hidden regrets....

If you were not ready at all, then get ready while you are on it already.
After all, sometimes, marriage is like running and dressing to an interview to avoid lateness.

Marriage is ain't for everybody....
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Smellymouth: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2016
mimzy:
Well said.
Good morning smelly.mouth. I c u

Lẹwa ayaba...
I see yhu too grin cheesy
Morning dearie..

1 Like

Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Bluezy13(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Marriage is ain't for everybody....

Why did you lead yourself into it when you knew you weren't ready and it ain't for everybody
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Bluezy13:

Why did you lead yourself into it when you knew you weren't ready and it ain't for everybody

Really? U have to come down all d way here and quote me with Ur nonsense msg? angry
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Bluezy13(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Really? U have to come down all d way here and quote me with Ur nonsense msg? angry

And you have to come down all the way to quote my nonsense message.... Funny, isn't it??

I think I have hit you hard right on ur marital spot.
After all, the truth hurts
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Vendoor(f): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
A word is a enough for the wise!
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vendoor:
A word is a enough for the wise!
hmmmm if they would hear.
Re: Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri by Vendoor(f): 6:35am On Jul 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Exactly.

I see some feminists singing this tune from now, "I would marry when am ready not because time is going", Or " i have not seen the person i want to spend the rest of my life with" The fact is that most girls/women of nowadays are confused, even when the right person for them comes, they miss the opportunity due to reasons best known to them, before they realize it becomes late. Then they hide under this statement made by reno omokiri. undecided

(1) (Reply)

wow!!! Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne's Compromizing Video tape Leaked / Shocking!! Nollywood Is Something Else, See The Latest P,0rn Movie Just Released / Check Out Bobrisky Looking Flawless In These Bathroom Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.