Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang (17679 Views)

Justice Abang Remands INEC Staff In Prison Custody For Taking N112 Million Bribe / Justice Abang Sends 4 NAHCO Staff To Spend Christmas In Jail / Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by MikeWazowsky: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Uche Ogah will be the governor of Abia state
says who?...ur all dreamers
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

No...more like Kangaroo politicians and Kangaroo parties....and kangaroo electorate and election bodies....that refuse to let the process be clean.

Someone has to clean up the mess left behind...and it is our judges.

Or is it the Judge's fault that Ikpeazu did not have all the legally needed documents needed to contest for election?

Just like boohary.
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by Blizzy9ja: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

How is it setting a bad precedence please?
If you are a student of law you will know that in jurisprudence reference is always made to previous judgements as a way of affirming whether or not a decision is right or wrong
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by ranktzy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerian politicians are one of a kind. They collude with banks to steal our common wealth, & use part of the proceeds to hire as many SAN's to defend them in court. Justice is for the highest bidder.
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by Banter1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
meniyoyo:
my own governor is working, m sorry about ur governor n state. Willie is working Apga is working, Anambra is working
congrats. My governor is wicked, paying half salaries.
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
MidasTouche01:
U expected me to read all that

What purpose will this news serve me?

If the justice like, make he sack all of the cabinet members and become the governor himself, I care less....
Notice not HIMSELF na HERSELF.
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by OlujobaSamuel: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I just showed you the law requirements and you still don't want to absorb it... Bros , nawa o..
You can only say the issue of forged certificate which the state revenue service has quashed...my dear, there is no case to me ...its just politics using judicial muppets to tussle
I'm not interested in abia state issue, I believe we are both here to learn.
check out the duties of every citizens as stated in the constitution, then add the combined effect to the section you cited and see the result.
there is a reason the defendant never filed that he is not duty bound to pay tax as a citizen to contest for an election in Nigeria.
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by MidasTouche01(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
Notice not HIMSELF na HERSELF.

undecided worefa
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by TamedWolf90: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I'm not interested in abia state issue, I believe we are both here to learn.
check out the duties of every citizens as stated in the constitution, then add the combined effect to the section you cited and see the result.
there is a reason the defendant never filed that he is not duty bound to pay tax as a citizen to contest for an election in Nigeria.
Ok, no wahala... Let's leave it to the law to decide.... Like you said, we are both here to learn...#Respek
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by OlujobaSamuel: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Ok, no wahala... Let's leave it to the law to decide.... Like you said, we are both here to learn...#Respek
kudos. Thanks.
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
MidasTouche01:

undecided worefa
shes a female judge, that's why cheesy
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by MasterofdRolls1(m): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
If you are a student of law you will know that in jurisprudence reference is always made to previous judgements as a way of affirming whether or not a decision is right or wrong

You didn't get me right, how is it a bad judgement, in your own view?
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by Blizzy9ja: 1:18am On Jul 06, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

You didn't get me right, how is it a bad judgement, in your own view?
If you're following this topic very well you will understand why I think it is a bad judgement? How can u say the tax papers are fake when u haven't invited the agency charged with the responsibility of issuing the documents to explain the authenticity of the said document.
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by MasterofdRolls1(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
If you're following this topic very well you will understand why I think it is a bad judgement? How can u say the tax papers are fake when u haven't invited the agency charged with the responsibility of issuing the documents to explain the authenticity of the said document.

What do you think a trial in Court meant? Do you know the rudimentary processes a case goes through in Court before a verdict is given? Please be sure of your fact, before maligning the image of the Judiciary.
Re: Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang by Blizzy9ja: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

What do you think a trial in Court meant? Do you know the rudimentary processes a case goes through in Court before a verdict is given? Please be sure of your fact, before maligning the image of the Judiciary.
I advice u read with understanding next time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku / Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.