Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom (29447 Views)

Why We Arrested Omisore: EFCC / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Abelpeters: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2016
In David Cameron voice: omisore is fantastically corrupt. Perhaps they fail to realize. In PMB regime stealling is CORRUPTION. Yes o o

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by amaechi1: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
What concerns EFCC if I lock myself in my Room or BaffRoom.
Nothing except if your name has been mentioned in the armgate.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Spicycat(f): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Sweetrolly:
BOTH EFCC ARE CRIMINALS, THEY JUST WANT THEIR OWN SHARE OF THE LOOT, AFTER ARRESTING HIM THEY HAVE QUICKLY GRANTED HIM BAIL SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE THEIR OWN SHARE.

PEOPLE ARE HERE SHOUTING PDP??

AM DISAPPOINTED THAT OUR YOUTHS HERE ARE STILL BACKWARDS IN THEIR REASONING, YOU ARE SHOUTING PDP AND YOUR FORGOT THAT APC MEMBERS ARE FORMER PDP MEMBERS, DOES IT MEAN THAT WHEN ONE ENTERS APC HE AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A SAINT, LET US FACE THE TRUTH THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS BEEN ONE SIDED WITH HIS FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION, I WILL ONLY START BELIEVING HIS ANTI CORRUPTION WAR WHENEVER HE STARTS FIGHTING APC MEMBERS TOO
Get yourself educated, the bail money will be returned back to the owner after the completion of the case.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by pedrilo: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2016
I'm a GEJITE but jona really messed up this country aswear! Thank God for PMB abeg.

4 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Charly68: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2016
I think it was God that saved Osun state from the hand of this man,what he would have shown them would have been worse off than Aregbe's abracadabra . PDP stalwarts know how to eat yam & clean mouth sharp sharp. .Thank God the courage of Mr president who is daring the power brokers all over the land..we need this to maintain sanity in the land.

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:

Nothing except if your name has been mentioned in the armgate.

Omisore already sentenced himself to life in Bedroom before EFCC came close.
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by mradjoy(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Senseless politicians, stealing without common sense. May God save us from the grips of these political Hawks.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2016
LEXYCOM:
So he could not hide himself under His bed or inside the roof?

My Belle. LWKMD.
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by MiMiakpet(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2016
Omisore just pulled a stunt pulled by one thief caught in my friend's area last year

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Orikinla(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2016
blackpanda:
Still some diehard block heads will come here to praise jonathan. How do u sit as "presidentl and billions are flying all over the place, and u tell us u are innocent Like seriously, which other cursed slowpoke will believe that except wailers
He is the hero of idiots and re-tards. grin

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2016
Have heard different stories concerning this same arrest but I want to know how the EFCC where able to enter the Master bedroom from the balcony that was locked?
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Charly68:
I think it was God that saved Osun state from the hand of this man,what he would have shown them would have been worse off than Aregbe's abracadabra . PDP stalwarts know how to eat yam & clean mouth sharp sharp. .Thank God the courage of Mr president who is daring the power brokers all over the land..we need this to maintain sanity in the land.

80% of people from Osun won't say that. Oyinlola, Senator Isiaka Adeleke were once PDP. All the money they chop no one talked about it just because they all moved to APC. In as much as I like the fight against corruption, this Dasuki gate money would strecht for 4 years and no would be probed.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by maxwell87: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2016
“In view of the above, you are kindly requested to attend an interview the undersigned on Monday, 11th of April 2016 at No.30, Harper Crescent, Wuse Zone 7 at10am.

Dis got my ribs cracking

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Mboi2: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2016
AntiWailer:

When PDP state the account number and mention the name of the bank.

Not one bank in Accra Ghana.

So they have evidence Fayemi was operating a foreign bank and did not drag him to code of conduct with evidence.

DUNCE party powered by hopeless youths.
Children of these days speak ignorantly thinking they are wise. I can't join issues with all you little boys with biased mind, I only expect mature minds who know the procedure to discuss with me so get someone to read my post and explain what it means. I don't blame you coz from the tone of your reply you still feed from your mama's pot so you don't know what it means to say Nigerian democracy is in shambles with total disrespect to the rule of law. My happiness is that all those who celebrate total segregation and partiality in the fight against corruption in Nigeria today by the present govt will live to regret it tomorrow. This is just a word for the wise so I don't expect you to reason with me.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by pedrilo: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2016
tabithababy:
He no get undergrOund for house. undecided
just imagine wat u r vomiting! Ain't u appalled by such brigandage? A group of demented fellows conspired to psycho-spiritually siphon the growth of our economy and put ur future in jeopardy and u come here to suggest an escape route for such persons?

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by richkaynet(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2016
The arrests no dey finish?? When will d actual punishment start?? It's getting tiring reading all these stories with no prompt follow up & that means placing these thieves behind bars for a long time aaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by AntiWailer: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Mboi2:

Children of these days speak ignorantly thinking they are wise. I can't join issues with all you little boys with biased mind, I only expect mature minds who know the procedure to discuss with me so get someone to read my post and explain what it means. I don't blame you coz from the tone of your reply you still feed from your mama's pot so you don't know what it means to say Nigerian democracy is in shambles with total disrespect to the rule of law. My happiness is that all those who celebrate total segregation and partiality in the fight against corruption in Nigeria today by the present govt will live to regret it tomorrow. This is just a word for the wise so I don't expect you to reason with me.

Lol at bolded.

Stupeed assumption by self professed metuselah.

Built Mama a house a long time ago and my angel has been on my monthly pay roll for years in exchange for sweet prayers any time she remembers her son.

This year makes it more than a decade of hard work and earning my means legitimately.
That is one of the reasons I am bold to call thieves who steal my taxes out.

Not everybody is waiting for disbursement from party Secretariat before they buy 1GB and post online.

That is why I can call out Bubu on certificate, Buratai on savings and still hit heads like you without remorse.

My conscience is very clear and in my time Nigeria will be great.

I know u are ignorant and I won't relent in making those brains reason the right way.

I have had opportunities to talk to people like u one on one and it takes less than 5minutes to set ur mind in the right direction to reason normally.

So on eating from Mama's pot, I do so when I visit her once in a while. Is your Mama's soup sour now ?
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by ps3o(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
why d man com Dey form as if e dey innocent in d 1st place?

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by tomakint: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Progressive01:
Lol.

Omisowerey is a recalcitrant goat indeed- a full blooded yam eater!

They should have had it his way sef- kill the idyat and take his corpse to EFCC headquarters. grin

#Awaiting the arrival of the Vanguard Against the Fight Against Corruption to descend on the thread and adopt this big ol Goat as their newest son.
cheesy grin funny dude

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Sweetrolly:
BOTH EFCC ARE CRIMINALS, THEY JUST WANT THEIR OWN SHARE OF THE LOOT, AFTER ARRESTING HIM THEY HAVE QUICKLY GRANTED HIM BAIL SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE THEIR OWN SHARE.

PEOPLE ARE HERE SHOUTING PDP??

AM DISAPPOINTED THAT OUR YOUTHS HERE ARE STILL BACKWARDS IN THEIR REASONING, ARE SHOUTING PDP AND YOUR FORGOT THAT APC MEMBERS ARE FORMER PDP MEMBERS, DOES IT MEAN THAT WHEN ONE ENTERS APC HE AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A SAINT, LET US FACE THE TRUTH THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS BEEN ONE SIDED WITH HIS FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION, I WILL ONLY START BELIEVING HIS ANTI CORRUPTION WAR WHENEVER HE STARTS FIGHTING APC MEMBERS TOO
Don't mind the sick zombies sir!,They would always choose to see what they want to see! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Lescalier:
Yoruba man!!!! I can imagine the drama he acted. He must ve even cried.
A Yoruba man will confess all his sins, relevant and irrelevant at the slightest push.
Chai! You don finish our Oduduwa people oh! grin

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Bola ige is watching! all of dem dem one by one. Dino take note as you are making noise upandown in your role as chief houseboy.
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigeria, i prophesy that those who want to strangle you out of existence shall die by thunder ijn. amem

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Welrez:
The guilty are scared of even their own shadows. Coward!

Buhari Said and I quote. "You do not have anything to be afraid of, if your are not corrupt"
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by mamawin(f): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2016
so this man has nothing upstairs?? hid in his bedroom? in abuja? and be thought he wouldn't be caught? he thought efcc chairman is from Ile-Ife? idiot.
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by GOFRONT(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2016
See our Patrimony
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Sweetrolly(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Spicycat:

Get yourself educated, the bail money will be returned back to the owner after the completion of the case.

who is the owner of the bail money?
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pls eefc show us all d activities @ omisore's house den we can believe your assertions.
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by brojoshua: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
modelmike7:
The Guilty are afraid! What a coward!
Yes even the wicked used to run when none pursues but the righteous used to be as bold as a lion. If people have done well, they will have honour and glory but now they have done evil and have shame and disgrace.
I hope they will learn from their wrong doing and mistakes and not looting again to bring shame on themselves. And many of them will be accusing the president for being just and destroying corruption and should they not all blame themselves. Thieves accusing the judge for calling them thieves and criminals and blackmailing and fighting the judge for asking them to return all they stole and face punishment for their wickedness. And I wish serving leaders will also learn from their waterloo and not do what will bring them shame and dishonour and detention and prison after they leave offices.
Finally let all sinners, whether thieves, sorcerers, false christains, homosexual, fornicators, adulterers or murderers and the likes believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world and they will be saved by God. And let those who believe among them repent from their sins and God will forgive them all their sins. Let them who believe present themselves to true and faithful brethren anywhere they see such brethren and they will baptized them in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He who believes and is baptized will be saved but he who does not believe will be condemned. And blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
brojoshua:
[color=#006600][/color]
Yes even the wicked used to run when none pursues but the righteous used to be as bold as a lion. If people have done well, they will have honour and glory but now they have done evil and have shame and disgrace.
I hope they will learn from their wrong doing and mistakes and not looting again to bring shame on themselves. And many of them will be accusing the president for being just and destroying corruption and should they not all blame themselves. Thieves accusing the judge for calling them thieves and criminals and blackmailing and fighting the judge for asking them to return all they stole and face punishment for their wickedness. And I wish serving leaders will also learn from their waterloo and not do what will bring them shame and dishonour and detention and prison after they leave offices.
Finally let all sinners, whether thieves, sorcerers, false christains, homosexual, fornicators, adulterers or murderers and the likes believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world and they will be saved by God. And let those who believe among them repent from their sins and God will forgive them all their sins. Let them who believe present themselves to true and faithful brethren anywhere they see such brethren and they will baptized them in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He who believes and is baptized will be saved but he who does not believe will be condemned. And blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it. Thank you.
......... God bless you so much for this bro.
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by Ebullience(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
And this thief would have succeeded in becoming the Governor of a State? He deserves to be sent to jail again.
Re: How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom by zomby(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is the CHANGE we all asked for...

Ride on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande Made My Appointment Possible – Lawal, SGF / Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.