Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Type Of Rosery Is This (pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Type Of Rosery Is This (pictures) (765 Views)

Best Answer For Asking A Silly Question Like This. Pictures / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Rosery Is This (pictures) by moscobabs(m): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2016
I saw this Rosery with a friend yesterday I was surprised to see some of the beads that look like Baba Alawo instrument .

I queried the guy and he said that's how he bought the Rosery .

My Brothers and Sisters in Islam ...have you seen this type of Rosery before and does it symbolise anything ?

Re: What Type Of Rosery Is This (pictures) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Let me ask ifa
Re: What Type Of Rosery Is This (pictures) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Is this a Rosary?
No.. Rosary is more of the catholic thing
If you are referring to the muslim prayer bead its called Misbaha or Tasbih
Re: What Type Of Rosery Is This (pictures) by Topestbilly(m): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2016
That's what my Imam uses. Absolutely no big deal. Relating it to anything depends on individuals view point.
Re: What Type Of Rosery Is This (pictures) by johnydon22(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2016
That's not a rosary... Rosary is the prayer beads for catholics
Re: What Type Of Rosery Is This (pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Topestbilly:
That's what my Imam uses. Absolutely no big deal. Relating it to anything depends on individuals view point.

ALMOST ALL THE PICTURES OF JESSUS, SAINTS AND ANGELS VENERATED BY CHRISTIANS CONTAIN OCCULTIC SYMBOLS, INSERTED BY THE DIFFERENT ARTISTS WHO ORIGINALLY PAINTED THEM.

IN THAT WAY, THEY'RE PROBABLY BOWING BEFORE THE OCCULTIC GODS, AND NOT JESUS OR HIS SAINTS.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Rosery Is This (pictures) by Topestbilly(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

ALMOST ALL THE [color=#000099]PICTURES OF JESSUS
, SAINTS AND ANGELS VENERATED BY CHRISTIANS CONTAIN OCCULTIC SYMBOLS, INSERTED BY THE DIFFERENT ARTISTS WHO ORIGINALLY PAINTED THEM.

IN THAT WAY, THEY'RE PROBABLY BOWING BEFORE THE OCCULTIC GODS, AND NOT JESUS OR HIS SAINTS. [/color]

* Jesus pictures? Can u upload one here let's see? Or u ar referring to "Robert Powell" ?

Robert powell is an actor that played the Jesus character in Jesus christ of nazzareth, so pathetic many Christians today take him as Jesus, put him in churches, houses n look upto an ordinary actor while praying.

No one has jesus picture and if u hav anyone different from Robert Powell's pix let's see.

* Religion is based on your Intention not ur appearance..

If u say because an idol worshipper created something (like d rosary) so because of dat, one is indirectly worshipping his idol god ? I disagree with that.

Do u know who built ur house where u live, religion places where u worship. Let assume they ar idols worshippers n hav blessed it in d name of their gods b4 n after d project.
Does it mean u ar worshipping their gods in it?

this is the reason we should purify things.

In Islam just say, "In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate".
And you have purified it.
Re: What Type Of Rosery Is This (pictures) by Qualer: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
favoured234:
Is this a Rosary?
No.. Rosary is more of the catholic thing
If you are referring to the muslim prayer bead its called Misbaha or Tasbih

(1) (Reply)

In Chosen, Jesus Healed Me Of Staphylococcus And Broke The Yoke Of 3 Years.. . / Paki Court Sentences 5 Muslims To Death For Killing Christian Couple 4 Blasphemy / Your God Is So Defenceless! Rev. Kukah Tells Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.