Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption (28152 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by rattlesnake(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Laugh and escape the guns
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Benedicta261(f): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Let's laugh out our sorrows.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by tolman061(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2016
Lolz...
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Consultville(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari: that saraki boy never sabi anything..
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Adenikki(f): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2016
ladyF:
grin
them go see change taya!!
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by murphyibiam15(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Shakur86:
overambitious and pride is saraki's no 1 problem. He should be enjoying what dogara is enjoying with pmb
seee this zombie.....enjoying with exactly

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by IVORY2009(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
They jex siddon dey laff our economy... See dem see dem dey neva chi chum tin till 2019... Inshort ayaf tired....
Asallam Allekum to my muslim brothers...

Malekum sallam!
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2016
The Dullards..
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2016
IVORY2009:

Malekum sallam!
Where is my suya? wink wink
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by nobsalis: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2016
bejeiodus:
Buhari to Osibanjo: Didn't I tell you he is more amenable than Saraki?

Osibanjo: Yes, you did.

Dogara: Why won't I? I don't want to be seen on TV in an accused box.

All them then laughed heartily.

Nigerians are brilliant...... U got d perfect description of d photo.
Bravo
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by eleburu(f): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2016
eleojo23:
OP, so this picture was taken 'tonight'?
You mean you can see the future?
I upload it to my blog yesterday. It was posted to Nairaland this morning
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by gigabyte13: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Dogara to Buhari : am 100% loyal to you sir

Buhari to osinbajo : l no tell you, say dis one dey reasonable.

Osinbajo to Buhari : your excellency sir, we no go use law and court frustrate dis one. Dogara carry go, you can count on us for support, as long as you dont betray us.

Everyone wins and the result is the laughter.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Where is the Senate President?
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by sukkot: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2016
BUHARI : hey osinbande, you know see how i make nurse metuh smell hin yansh inside efcc jail for his kwarrafshan ? now he is a reformed man

DOGARA AND OSINBANDE : BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by fasbat(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2016
eleburu:
President Mohammadu Buhari , Vice
President Prof Osinbajo and Speaker,
HouseNGR, Rt Hon SpeakerDogara tonight at the State House.

What caption will you give?

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/caption-this-picture-of-buhari-osinbajo.html?m=1
Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara is at peace with the Executive and d reasons are not far-fetched,he is not as arrogant and pompous as his oga at d Senate,Dogara never traded off what belonged to his Party APC to PDP, and when principal officers issue came up,he danced to d tune of d party,that was how Hon Gbajabiamila became House Leader without any fuss from him. But d pompous Saraki told APC leadership dt his hands were tied, and with tying hands,he is visiting various courts to face sundry charges! "I can't believe that a good party man will go against his party to d extent of giving Oxygen to PDP dt is on life support and dying peacefully"-PMB
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by amakenny: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Oga, said, Osinbajo, you smart o, as you promised some Nigerians that you shall make one Naira equal to one Dollar, and they agreed with you and voted you.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by amakenny: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Oga, said Dogara, you smart o, as you use you use photo of your classmates to convince Nigerians and their Judiciary that you have O'Level certificate.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by linohlex: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
eleojo23:

OP, so this picture was taken 'tonight'?

You mean you can see the future?
lol. ask him to tell u what will happen 2 u 2mao
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by edbor(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2016
our problems as a nation may be internal but i have this feeling it might have external influence
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by maduxs: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2016
We deceived them about change. Now their eye don clear
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by eleojo23: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2016
eleburu:

I upload it to my blog yesterday. It was posted to Nairaland this morning
OK...
And I thought I have found a seer/prophet at last who will look into the future and tell me if my next business deal will succeed or not but you have disappointed me.
You are not a seer after all. embarassed
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by PainInTheAss(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2016
ladyF:
grin

longest time babe.. . cheesy

How's work?
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by PainInTheAss(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Adenikki:
them go see change taya!!

Hey sweery... grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by MrGerald(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2016
eleburu:

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/caption-this-picture-of-buhari-osinbajo.html?m=1
...laughing senselessly... no wonder nothing is being achieved
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by tomakint: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2016
bejeiodus:

All of them then laughed heartily.
Apt

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by akanbiaa(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2016
eleburu:

Buhari: My VP these Man besides you is inditectly the most powerful among us.

Osinbajo: Your excellency really, why is that so i thought he is no 4.

Buhari: DSS and EFCC has cleared him with no skeleton in his cupboard and he is the only one that can impeach any of us with help of majority of his colleagues.

Dogara: Kai your excellency me i be mere Dogaran Sarki(Servant of Northern Emirs) and Dogaras can never impeach a King.

All 3: Laughter eruption in various dialect.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by IVORY2009(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Where is my suya? wink wink

lolzzz, actually I'm not a moslim, I just wanna use the occasion to celebrate with my moslim brothers, sisters and friends, are you moslim?
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by labamo07(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2016
bejeiodus:

All of them then laughed heartily.
You garrit man!!!!! ya cracked ma ribs..............
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by engrhorla(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Make I tell una wetin these guys dey yarn

1st Picture
PMB: Osunbade, Dogara, let me tell u something..Did you fiful hear wetin Comedy for melody talk

Osinbajo & Dogara said No Baba

PMB: d boy talk say while PDP was looking for my certificate, we dey campaign. And as we don win election now, certificate don show be that

2nd picture

Every one burst out laffing like person under d influence of laughing gas

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Vatsyayana: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Like they care?
Please go & take refridgerated sniper

Almajiri1:
Dry. You can sense the unease in the air.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Almajiri1: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Vatsyayana:
Like they care? Please go & take refridgerated sniper

I need a spotter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Fayose Wins 2017 Silverbird TV Man Of The People Award (Photos) / Nigeria Adopts September 16 As National ID Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.