Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption (28155 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by experimentist: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
They jex siddon dey laff our economy... See dem see dem dey neva chi chum tin till 2019... Inshort ayaf tired....
Asallam Allekum to my muslim brothers...
wow gyal, u so fine. Wallaikum salam. Can I PM you?
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by biggie73(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari: Yemi,what's your take on Dogara?
Oshinbajo: He is a good and reasonable guy,unlike that Saraki of a boy.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by FinestPINACLE(f): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
experimentist:
wow gyal, u so fine. Wallaikum salam. Can I PM you?
Pm is acceptable with kola wink
sign on my signature:p
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by FinestPINACLE(f): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
IVORY2009:

lolzzz, actually I'm not a moslim, I just wanna use the occasion to celebrate with my moslim brothers, sisters and friends, are you moslim?
After washing my throat for d download of a spicy cow meat suya.... Chai Udo di... How are we goin to celebrate it now?
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by experimentist: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Pm is acceptable with kola wink
sign on my signature:p
No shaking, I'll surely do that. U just got one. ;D8)
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by ladyF(f): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
PainInTheAss:

longest time babe.. . cheesy

How's work?
lol I no get work o...But ayam fine grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by hssl(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
experimentist:
No shaking, I'll surely do that. U just got one. ;D8)
Ehhhheeeee, blowing swt hot kisses to u n to everyone... Hopes no jealousy
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by experimentist: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Ehhhheeeee, blowing swt hot kisses to u n to everyone... Hopes no jealousy
u no reply ur msg.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by IVORY2009(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
After washing my throat for d download of a spicy cow meat suya.... Chai Udo di... How are we goin to celebrate it now?

Dont worry, I own you an outing? Or possibly a date!
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Adenikki(f): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
PainInTheAss:

Hey sweery... grin
wassup
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by FinestPINACLE(f): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
IVORY2009:

Dont worry, I own you an outing? Or possibly a date!
Am floored... Singing check ma signature ooooo #dancingshoki for the outing matter.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by FinestPINACLE(f): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
experimentist:
u no reply ur msg.
Sorry hun, wch msgs?
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by experimentist: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Sorry hun, wch msgs?
email.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by mechanics(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yeah, dats gud, laughta of joy and hope 4 d nation.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by PainInTheAss(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
ladyF:

lol I no get work o...But ayam fine grin

are you serious?

You're not very frequent these days?
Abi you don leave trash for the younger ones on NL? tongue

Likes of ErnieSmallzz and the rest. angry
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by PainInTheAss(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Adenikki:
wassup

not too bad...

Are we on the same team?
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2016
undecided what i do now oh?
PainInTheAss:

are you serious?

You're not very frequent these days?
Abi you don leave trash for the younger ones on NL? tongue

Likes of ErnieS..mallzz and the rest. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Drinking Palm Wine At Main Festival Today (Photos) / Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC / Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.