Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With (1840 Views)

Neva Trust Ibo Girl / Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? / Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by daewoorazer(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2016
This is why u shld neva mistake age for maturity. Dont be dat guy who wld choose frnds amongst his age circle, NO. Get close to people old, younger or mate, access dem, if u feel he is immature or a ladies' boy, dump him b4 he knows it. It aint pride, So, chill n read

1. If he keeps sit for ladies evrywhr e.g banks, lecture rooms, buses, banks etc. Abeg ditch dat lil dude

2. If he begs ladies wit gifts especialy wen wooing dem but tels u 'its d same evrywhr' weneva u are broke..Dump him fast

i usd to knw a guy dat begs gals wt milo, peakmilk etc as an undrgrad while his roomates gets famishd away. Kips dem for months in a lockd cupboard til dy get spoilt cus those gals wont evn accpt it.

3. If weneva he takes gals on dates, he buys d gal ful chicken wit wine & buys himslf table water.....
Run, he doesnt lyk himsle, he cnt lyk anoda man

4. If he does assignment only 4 ladies bt bleeps u up wen u aint arnd...
Dump him, he wont benefit u til old age

5. If all d ladies in his lyf put him in d friendzone, abeg run b4 they start tinkin u belong to dat zone.

#teamSTREET

FEEL FREE TO ADD URZ

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by sinaj(f): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Sinaj, what's that guy saying
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by geraldmezi(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2016
kam kele nmadu o, ana m abiachiye azu
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Starlet50(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Try again op,this one is nonsense
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2016
angry
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Starlet50:

Why can'T you read between the lines and be smart for once in your life?
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by daewoorazer(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Starlet50:

ur excellency, carryin a joystick doesnt make u a guy. I tink i invited d guys...

Egbon, jes kiddn o
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by davymike(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2016
sinaj:
Hmmm,this girl...
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Taiyescott(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2016
lol, k..
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by mizzbouqui(f): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2016
What is this op saying sef
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by wiringdpt(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Smh wtf
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by daewoorazer(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Jacksonville:

Why can'T you read between the lines and be smart for once in your life?

may ur days b long...1st guy on d thread....dnt knw wat dem ladies doin here...dats y dy wont undstnd
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by tizblink: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by GoldenJAT(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2016
MO ti gbo!
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by sinaj(f): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Nikita1:
Sinaj, what's that guy saying
d matter confuse me sef
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by jamalnation(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2016
OP

Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
sinaj:
d matter confuse me sef

Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Nikita1:
undecided undecided
who chop your cookies?
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Why are the points all centered on "ladies"??

If your guyfriend sits at the comfort of his TV, phone, computer, etc and complains of Buhari's govt, ditch his lazy assx.
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by daewoorazer(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2016
stupidity:
Why are the points all centered on "ladies"??

If your guyfriend sits at the comfort of his TV, phone, computer, etc and complains of Buhari's govt, ditch his lazy assx.

dat 1 sef dey grin
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by sinaj(f): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2016
davymike:

Hmmm,this girl...
wot has she done to u
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
who chop your cookies?
Sebi na u undecided
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Nikita1:
Sebi na u undecided
maybe Mrcork did.

And why dem ban you? Mrcork dey find you
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
maybe Mrcork did.

na one eddiot called me slut oo, I send am back to his mama. Lobatan cheesy.
Mrcork head dey turn jare.
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Nikita1:
lol. Funny. You too like fight sha. Can you not be like me?
I hope Mrcork doesn't find out you are hateu2 sha

How long is your ban?
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by MrCork: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Nikita1:

^^^^^^this crackhead ban need to be extended for 6year!! angry

Cc STFUareyouG0D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by MrCork: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
maybe Mrcork did.

.... We. Its about time so she go prison... Let her enjoy the ban I have prison smiley
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^^this crackhead ban need to be extended for 6year!! angry

Cc STFUareyo.uG0D
I'll do that sir. We need long time peace on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Funny. You too like fight sha. Can you not be like me?
I hope Mrzcork doesn't find out you are habteu2 sha

How long is your ban?
Chai!
Dont let him know joooor. His wahala is too much
Re: Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nikita1:
Chai!
Dont let him know joooor. His wahala is too much
he figured already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cleavage: A Tool Used By Women To Harass Men Sexually. / Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys / Take A Look Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.