Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands (2610 Views)

Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Again, Maheeda Gives Tutorial On How To Twerk On A Dick (pic + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by emmyluizzz: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Ayanda, wife of South African gospel singer Sfiso Ncwane has advised women to not only pray and cook but to also add twerking to the list of wifely duties. Ayanda, who has been married to the gospel star for nine years, is quoted in Drum magazine as saying:

"You pray, you cook and you twerk for your husband. He needs to find twerking at home. As much as I'm a wife, I can't afford to stop being a girlfriend. When we close the bedroom door, it's not time to pray. Intimacy is very important. You can't downplay intimacy."

1 Like

Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2016
End Time wives
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Cutehector(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Cc halfricanadian grin
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by halfricanadian(f): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Cc halfricanadian grin

cheesy cheesy will twerk for my hubby o
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2016
Makydebbie you don see am?
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by vicstar(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2016
#twerk embarassed dammn! She deserve a kiss from me grin

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/49037320.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by emmyluizzz: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

we know...not surprise at all...
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by VictorRomanov: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2016
What would husbands now do for there wives? Get six packs and muscles for them?
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by makydebbie(f): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2016
slyIsaac:
Makydebbie you don see am?
gringringrin...i promise to start twerking for yougrin
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

ah knw u will. wink u will even be his side chick, prostitute and mistress all in one grin
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Harwoyeez(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2016
anything to keep ur hubby is welcome. Good wife's keep their homes safe from scavenging ladies
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by halfricanadian(f): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
ah knw u will. wink u will even be his side chick, prostitute and mistress all in one grin

cheesy cheesy mehn i cant wait

U nko ur wife wont she twerk for u?
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Mastercraft(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Aunty oh! I agree with you ni. Totally! Youre blessed left and right, for That.
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by LordZero(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2016
here to observe. .

Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy mehn i cant wait

U nko ur wife wont she twerk for u?
lol i'm not my future wife na. Dats left for her to decide.
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by halfricanadian(f): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lol i'm not my future wife na. Dats left for her to decide.

grin grin oya fear wifey of twerks
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Cutehector(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin oya fear wifey of twerks
lwkmd. Well twerkings aren't my fantasies. wink
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by AndreSalvatore: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2016
She has got the curves - thumbs up!

All she gon' do all night is twerk twerk twerk twerk twerk....
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by halfricanadian(f): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd. Well twerkings aren't my fantasies. wink

Wat are ur fantasies pole stripping?
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat are ur fantasies pole stripping?
Naaah.. cow girl.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by halfricanadian(f): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Naaah.. cow girl.

Oya texas lovers
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Cutehector(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oya texas lovers
wink wats urs too?
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
gringringrin...i promise to start twerking for yougrin
grin grin I trust you na wink
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by halfricanadian(f): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
wink wats urs too?

Canadian lovers embarassed
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by makydebbie(f): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin grin I trust you na wink
cool
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by unapapadeycraze: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
cool

send me a video of you twerking.
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Canadian lovers embarassed
lwkmd.. and what do dey do
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by halfricanadian(f): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd.. and what do dey do

Dey love dey are hot dey are charming

Nd dey are nt nigerian men tongue
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by makydebbie(f): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

send me a video of you twerking.
you cant stand itsmiley...trust mewink...wouldnt want you to waste vaselinescheesy
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by Cutehector(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dey love dey are hot dey are charming

Nd dey are nt nigerian men tongue
who told u dey are hot and charming? Have u encountered one before?
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by halfricanadian(f): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
who told u dey are hot and charming? Have u encountered one before?

No o grin grin i can sense nd feel it
Re: Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands by unapapadeycraze: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
you cant stand itsmiley...trust mewink...wouldnt want you to waste vaselinescheesy

me vaseline? Say wetin happen? You no get yansh, you no get bobby. I nor dey self service. Besides, i don't find you sexy.

I just wan see whether you sabi twerk wellas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only Want A Man With A Big Dickkk / Is It Possible For A Lady To Forget Who Disflower Her? / Some Information Of Marrying Abia Girls Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.