Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos (30056 Views)

Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner / Niger Warns Of Flooding In Benin, Nigeria / Shehu Sani Comforts Journalist Injured During Attack In Kaduna(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by horlumiday(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
wowmenow:
Na wa oh
Christianity has many factions no war
Islam have only two factions sunni and Shiite we can't sleep

How I wish I have the power to ban all religion the world will be a safer place
I don't know about other religions bt Christianity is a religion of peace, try n read your bible...

4 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by sammyj: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
O boy na wa oooo!!! grin shocked grin
Firefire:
Make dem take time ooo, I dey inside one of the hotel oooo. angry
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by mmsen: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Iamlordgee:
But why is Nigeria like this Na

It's not 'Nigeria', other Nigerians are not engaging in suicide bombing.

It's an Islamic problem.

They are influenced by a book to do evil.

4 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dclique:
Even if they're planning, it will NOT work. They'll be put to shame.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
lashout1:

Ogun that couldn't suspend u guys, causing the free fall of ur tribe from limbo.

They must have landed on earth with their head (research topic) reason for the cone-like and low brain power syndrome.

You know you are not sincere with what you wrote up there if you were referring to the Yorubas cool

I'm not supporting the guy though.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by SuperS1Panther: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Boko Haram stay in your NE part of Nigeria.

Fulani herdsmen stay in your NW and NC.

Ipod stay in your SE.

NDA stay in your SS.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by OjukwuWarBird: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
Na those Ipob, scAvengers and other fellow gang of Niger Delta terrorists of course. Even the U.S don already label them as such. Watch them invade this thread with their empty denials. Na Ogun go punish all of Una wey dey plan evil against Yorubaland. Ko Ni better fun all of you. Nonsense!

Give us evidence say na dem

Illiteracy no good.

5 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Interesting15:
Do anyone noticed those who owns the message?

FOR UNITED STATES CITIZENS.

that means, their own citizens are their utmost priorities.

God will help us in Nigeria.

Our tax dollars at work grin
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
Na those Ipob, scAvengers and other fellow gang of Niger Delta terrorists of course. Even the U.S don already label them as such. Watch them invade this thread with their empty denials. Na Ogun go punish all of Una wey dey plan evil against Yorubaland. Ko Ni better fun all of you. Nonsense!

Oga, this is very unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by yoribo: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
[size=28pt].All their predictions na yawa. They wan make people hear their voice. All the predictions they made in this country na failure them be. If by chance something like this happen they will say ahh America we too much. Make they carry their drug go drink joo. Unless na them go organizam. They say na 2015 Nigeria go break, we don break? Ehh...we still stand gidigba. All we need is for them to bring back our stolen funds in their banks. Chikina. [/size]
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by 4nobody4every1: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
l am here cool

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by ehissi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef

Probably in another hotel
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by adehab: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
VISA DEM NO GIVE..

ANYWAY THANKS..

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Afritop(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sunnynwa:
US Consulate issues warning that "groups associated with terrorist activity might be planning attacks against hotels in Lagos."

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//smac_07052016.html
Then the US is behind it if it happens.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by drss(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
keep decieving una selves saying nda, n ipob ar terrorist. by d time boko strike, una eye go clear. u tink say boko members no dey lagos at dis moment

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by NovusHomo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Interesting15:
Do anyone noticed those who owns the message?

FOR UNITED STATES CITIZENS.

that means, their own citizens are their utmost priorities.

God will help us in Nigeria.

Just as it should be.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:

It's an Islamic problem
They are influenced by a book to do evil.
It's not 'Nigeria', other Nigerians are not engaging in suicide bombing.

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by tdayof(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
I am thinking of how to make the world great and someone is thinking of how to destroy and waste human lives. Do people think they were born to this life to just come and live and die? Hell no we have got a purpose why we are in here. Move away from your comfort zone, do hard things and make this world a better place
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by OlujobaSamuel: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
the federal government already warned of possible attack, we did not take it serious, US has done same for its citizens, Nigerians are now hailing after insulting and demonizing our federal government that the report is not true.

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by tomakint: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:
Make dem take time ooo, I dey inside one of the hotel oooo. angry
grin grin na to run for cover now.....on a lighter note, nothing dey happen to omo Olorun. How is biz bro?

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by glossy6(f): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:

Okay oooh. Boko Haram has been technically defeated, so they are not suspects cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by ElNur1: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
To God who made me
I don't trust this people.
They said it will happen last year, it didn't happen
Now they are warning of a possible terror attack
Nigeria will never be Iraq
We wont accept homosexuality
Take ur wahala nd go.

4 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Sirheny007(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Couldn't agree more with you bro'
Never seen worse cowards! angry

lashout1:

Ogun that couldn't suspend u guys, causing the free fall of ur tribe from limbo.

They must have landed on earth with their head (research topic) reason for the cone-like and low brain power syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by experimentist: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
[size=15pt]Them go fail like Boko Haram. No worry.[/size]

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Firefire(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
tomakint:

grin grin na to run for cover now.....on a lighter note, nothing dey happen to omo Olorun. How is biz bro?

I dey ooo brother, why is your number not going ?
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Laid2001: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
World war One, Na christians against Christians,
World war two, Na some christians (NAZists) against the rest of the world!
Who knows world war 3 will be Christians against others!!!!!!

wowmenow:
Na wa oh
Christianity has many factions no war
Islam have only two factions sunni and Shiite we can't sleep

How I wish I have the power to ban all religion the world will be a safer place
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by allytinted: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

Thank you jare, brother, I will be here till next week Friday and by His grace nothing evill will happen.

|Even thou I walk through the valley of the shadows of death...!| cool
.....you come dey wonder wetin carry you go there.

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by attacker321: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:

Your cowardice has no cure. You are just a coward too afraid ro face the jihadists from the far north.

When your traditional leader Olu Falae was kidnapped by the Fulani you lots were here jumping around like monkeys saying that it was the Igbos.

Whenever northerners deal with you you find a way to twist everything and somehow blame Igbos.

Shame on you!

6 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by tobititus167: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
o boi you nail it,i serve as youth corper in Delta State they are all lazy people

Wtf are you talking about?? What do you mean 'suspend'? Smh. No wonder Una begin blow up pipelines and issue empty threat of bombing Lagos. Your own governor has called you all out as a bunch of lazy good for nothing set of folks. Better go back to school and secure your future with some good ol' fashioned education, rather than waiting for another round of amnesty money. Jobless thing.[/quote]
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by achu442(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:

Wtf are you talking about?? What do you mean 'suspend'? Smh. No wonder Una begin blow up pipelines and issue empty threat of bombing Lagos. Your own governor has called you all out as a bunch of lazy good for nothing set of folks. Better go back to school and secure your future with some good ol' fashioned education, rather than waiting for another round of amnesty money. Jobless thing.

Who school don EPP?
Your brothers (Ekiti) with the highest number of academicals can't even provide food for their families.

We are talking money,
You are talking school
Nonsense
Oil City (Oil boys)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Twitter Ban: FG Summons US, UK Envoys, Others Over Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.