Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos (30053 Views)

Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner / Niger Warns Of Flooding In Benin, Nigeria / Shehu Sani Comforts Journalist Injured During Attack In Kaduna(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Rayhutar(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Laid2001:
World war One, Na christians against Christians,
World war two, Na some christians (NAZists) against the rest of the world!
Who knows world war 3 will be Christians against others!!!!!!

World war is it a religious war or a political war, that is how your religion use taqiyya to hide and support your terrorist activities

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:
Make dem take time ooo, I dey inside one of the hotel oooo. angry
no be you helep me carry tomatoes cross main road wet I give you hundred naira. lol.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:

Those groups that you mentioned don't have a record of killing innocent civilians.

This warning is about the religious nutcases who kill for Allah, hence why special attention is being given to major dates in the Islamic calendar.

Tribal hatred won't allow his half brain to think.

3 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by kernel504(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
Na those Ipob, scAvengers and other fellow gang of Niger Delta terrorists of course. Even the U.S don already label them as such. Watch them invade this thread with their empty denials. Na Ogun go punish all of Una wey dey plan evil against Yorubaland. Ko Ni better fun all of you. Nonsense!

Am sorry for your level of gullibility rocking you, the only terrorist group known is Nigeria wasn't even mention in your post, rather you are busy quoting people fighting for there right. #TufiakwaGi

5 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Firefire(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
WinningSun:

no be you helep me carry tomatoes cross main road wet I give you hundred naira. lol.

Are you sure? So you be tomato seller ? shocked

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
the fear of boko boys is the way to stay alive, lagosians be warned
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by greatmen: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
Na those Ipob, scAvengers and other fellow gang of Niger Delta terrorists of course. Even the U.S don already label them as such. Watch them invade this thread with their empty denials. Na Ogun go punish all of Una wey dey plan evil against Yorubaland. Ko Ni better fun all of you. Nonsense!
Goat when you dun see nigerdelta or ipob dey go bomb innocent civilians you don't have sense in your head, lagos that has all the ethnicity better use your head focus on the Islamic calendar pple way like to bomb innocents not Christians definitely quote me and jump into the lagoon grin

3 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by mobi5592: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
To think someone would remotely rope IPOB and NDA into this report shows acute decline in comprehension ability, and to think that particular comment generated much "likes" goes to prove just what extent yoruba muslims would go to malign others...

Does it require any special research to know that the activities of radical Muslims escalate during Ramadan? As we speak, Medina just got bombed, same with several other states in the middle and far east asia within the last one week. So what will you achive by shifting blames? Rather than call your blood-thirst, demented faithfuls to order, you're busy spewing thrash. Shame on you all.

5 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
tdayof:
The Nigerian Armed Forces may be trying but to be sincere our armed force lack Intel.

Not sure how you came to this conclusion. You can only judge Intel through its failure and by no other means. The absence of a terror attack in Lagos for instance does not mean hundreds of attacks are not thwarted on a regular basis. Good Intel nips criminal conspiracies in the planning stage. Not all such work is reported. Especially when Conspirators never make it to court.

Few countries use wire taps and email packet scans as routinely as Nigeria. After all, data privacy is almost unknown here.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:
Make dem take time ooo, I dey inside one of the hotel oooo. angry

Do quick make u check oooo bro! No time!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

Are you sure? So you be tomato seller ? shocked
I'm a farmer.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by mayorchelsea(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Look at those sympathisers of the terrorists fighting for the common man saying no group was mentioned. Those with brains would know the group likely for this the moment they saw "waterfront ".

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Firefire(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
WinningSun:

I'm a farmer.

A farmer in Lagos ? shocked
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
Na those Ipob, scAvengers and other fellow gang of Niger Delta terrorists of course. Even the U.S don already label them as such -- we all know they promised to blow-up Third Mainland bridge amongst other targets. Watch them invade this thread with their empty denials. Na Ogun go punish all of Una wey dey plan evil against Yorubaland. Ko Ni better fun all of you. Nonsense!
ameeeeen

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by governjay(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
shocked Receptionist! Am checking out!!!
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Koreslee(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:

Those groups that you mentioned don't have a record of killing innocent civilians.

This warning is about the religious nutcases who kill for Allah, hence why special attention is being given to major dates in the Islamic calendar.

Bro pls be mindful of what you type huhn.. If truly they kill for allah will they even go near mecca...
Is the place not meant for muslims....
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by anonimi: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

Perhaps not in Lagos metropolis but in Lagos state.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Firefire(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
anonimi:

Perhaps not in Lagos metropolis but in Lagos state.

u dey mind dat guy, he said he recruited me few minutes ago to carry tomato for him. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by erusen: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Laid2001:
World war One, Na christians against Christians,
World war two, Na some christians (NAZists) against the rest of the world!
Who knows world war 3 will be Christians against others!!!!!!

go school u nor free go,but world wars have no thing to do against religion,Nazism is even closer to atheism seft,wasn't Hitler an atheist, abeg make I hear word
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by tdayof(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
greenpasture:

Not sure how you came to this conclusion. You can only judge Intel through its failure and by no other means. The absence of a terror attack in Lagos for instance does not mean hundreds of attacks are not thwarted on a regular basis. Good Intel nips criminal conspiracies in the planning stage. Not all such work is reported. Especially when Conspirators never make it to court.

Few countries use wire taps and email packet scans as routinely as Nigeria. After all, data privacy is almost unknown here.

i agree with you. Thanks for the write up.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by mmsen: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Koreslee:

Bro pls be mindful of what you type huhn.. If truly they kill for allah will they even go near mecca...
Is the place not meant for muslims....

They claim that they are fighting the corrupt House of Saud which has occupied Mecca and Medina.

They say that they fight for Allah - who am I to tell them that they do not?
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by cytellProperty: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
America always running even when no one is pursuing.
Sunnynwa:
US Consulate issues warning that "groups associated with terrorist activity might be planning attacks against hotels in Lagos."

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//smac_07052016.html
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

you ask too many questions. haven't you heard of greenhouse. so gist me how man turn you had on that g.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Koreslee(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:

They claim that they are fighting the corrupt House of Saud which has occupied Mecca and Medina.

They say that they fight for Allah - who am I to tell them that they do not?

U a Christian ion need to argue further...
Cos if i do u still gonna go against d facts tho
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
kernel504:

Am sorry for your level of gullibility rocking you, the only terrorist group known is Nigeria wasn't even mention in your post, rather you are busy quoting people fighting for there right. #TufiakwaGi
stop supporting terrorism. NDAs are terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by mmsen: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Koreslee:

U a Christian ion need to argue further...
Cos if i do u still gonna go against d facts tho

I'm not a xtian. Do not make assumptions.

What 'facts' have I argued against.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Even if dem wan bomb hotels in lagos nobe for the ghetto ok na for ikoyi vi lekki ok I de hotels like dis wit my ashewo dem. Enjoyin life
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by greatmen: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
What is this one talking about, you no go face boko boys way one attack foreigners like Mali and bagladesh stupidity to the highest other na delta state be ur problem grin grin grin grin
tobititus167:
o boi you nail it,i serve as youth corper in Delta State they are all lazy people

Wtf are you talking about?? What do you mean 'suspend'? Smh. No wonder Una begin blow up pipelines and issue empty threat of bombing Lagos. Your own governor has called you all out as a bunch of lazy good for nothing set of folks. Better go back to school and secure your future with some good ol' fashioned education, rather than waiting for another round of amnesty money. Jobless thing.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by greatmen: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
What is this one talking about, you no go face boko boys way one attack foreigners like Mali and bagladesh stupidity to the highest other na delta state be ur problem grin grin grin grin
tobititus167:
o boi you nail it,i serve as youth corper in Delta State they are all lazy people
Wtf are you talking about?? What do you mean 'suspend'? Smh. No wonder Una begin blow up pipelines and issue empty threat of bombing Lagos. Your own governor has called you all out as a bunch of lazy good for nothing set of folks. Better go back to school and secure your future with some good ol' fashioned education, rather than waiting for another round of amnesty money. Jobless thing.
attacker321:

Your cowardice has no cure. You are just a coward too afraid ro face the jihadists from the far north.
When your traditional leader Olu Falae was kidnapped by the Fulani you lots were here jumping around like monkeys saying that it was the Igbos.
Whenever northerners deal with you you find a way to twist everything and somehow blame Igbos.
Shame on you!
tobititus167:

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by niyot124: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
Na those Ipob, scAvengers and other fellow gang of Niger Delta terrorists of course. Even the U.S don already label them as such -- we all know they promised to blow-up Third Mainland bridge amongst other targets. Watch them invade this thread with their empty denials. Na Ogun go punish all of Una wey dey plan evil against Yorubaland. Ko Ni better fun all of you. Nonsense!

You are just so bitter like kilode.

Don't let people start thinking this is how all yoruba people reason abegi undecided

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by kernel504(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
WinningSun:
stop supporting terrorism. NDA are terrorist group.
I don't blame you, since you have problem with the use of English.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by niyot124: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:

Wtf are you talking about?? What do you mean 'suspend'? Smh. No wonder Una begin blow up pipelines and issue empty threat of bombing Lagos/Third Mainland bridge. Your own governor has called you all out as a bunch of lazy good for nothing set of folks. Better go back to school and secure your future with some good ol' fashioned education, rather than waiting for another round of amnesty money. Jobless thing.

Wait, is it the igbo/ south south people and their tribe you hate or what you the religion ( christianity) they practice ?

I can tell you are a probably yoruba muslim.

All this bitterness and yet you are supposed to be fasting undecided

Lol,who is fooling who

Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) / Disquiet In SSS, Officers Threaten To Undermine Buhari’s Reelection, Boko Haram / Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.