Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos (30050 Views)

Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner / Niger Warns Of Flooding In Benin, Nigeria / Shehu Sani Comforts Journalist Injured During Attack In Kaduna(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by guiddoti: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

Thank you jare, brother, I will be here till next week Friday and by His grace nothing evill will happen.

|Even thou I walk through the valley of the shadows of death...!| cool
bro hold your sword of the spirit for support, not by confession alone
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Bamz(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello firefighter smiley
Firefire:
Make dem take time ooo, I dey inside one of the hotel oooo. angry
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by niyot124: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Laid2001:
World war One, Na christians against Christians,
World war two, Na some christians (NAZists) against the rest of the world!
Who knows world war 3 will be Christians against others!!!!!!

So what about in Nigeria?

The ipob aren't killing, the NDA only blow up things or kidnap people for ransom.

It's the Boko Haram that kill for no reason... oh yeah, the kill for ALLAH. But then I can't blame them, Mohammed did worse.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
kernel504:

I don't blame you, since you have problem with the use of English.
it doesn't stop you from being terrorist sympathisers.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by soulhighman(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
wowmenow:
Na wa oh
Christianity has many factions no war
Islam have only two factions sunni and Shiite we can't sleep

How I wish I have the power to ban all religion the world will be a safer place
You lack common sense.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
na today we begin dey hear this kind warnings frm usa..abeegi
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by pepigeorge(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:

Wtf are you talking about?? What do you mean 'suspend'? Smh. No wonder Una begin blow up pipelines and issue empty threat of bombing Lagos/Third Mainland bridge. Your own governor has called you all out as a bunch of lazy good for nothing set of folks. Better go back to school and secure your future with some good ol' fashioned education, rather than waiting for another round of amnesty money. Jobless thing.

wot has the yoruba invented from going to school. .. apart from ass licking northern illiterates and mouthy sneaky tendency.
U talked about being lazy, young man do ur research. . No region is more industrious and hardworking than the IPOB
u cant tell from that lagos state..They have eastern house of assembly members.
Before u open the pit toilet called mouth, research and maybe go back to school. This time ask them to teach in English

2 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

Uncle, they are not talking about Short-Time Ashy joints o.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by timilehin007(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

At my age, babe?

Make u let my madam catch you. grin

All join joor.. if u never reach 40 nothing wrong if u still call ur madam babe...I be 31 nd my wifey still remain babe
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by ezelos(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
Na those Ipob, scAvengers and other fellow gang of Niger Delta terrorists of course. Even the U.S don already label them as such -- we all know they promised to blow-up Third Mainland bridge amongst other targets. Watch them invade this thread with their empty denials. Na Ogun go punish all of Una wey dey plan evil against Yorubaland. Ko Ni better fun all of you. Nonsense!
. It seems you have some touches in your brain. Why the ranting and barking? And yet you can't stand a cockroach.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by ezelos(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Warnings as this should be taken very serious!
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by hope4nigeria(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:
lol funny you, no be u them dey look for, just comot there b4 dey go use u dodge bullet.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by adconline(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
Na those Ipob, scAvengers and other fellow gang of Niger Delta terrorists of course. Even the U.S don already label them as such -- we all know they promised to blow-up Third Mainland bridge amongst other targets. Watch them invade this thread with their empty denials. Na Ogun go punish all of Una wey dey plan evil against Yorubaland. Ko Ni better fun all of you. Nonsense!
US knows the difference between terrorist organization and Scavengers.. Stop displaying your congenital ignorance for sale
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by nell2: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
efulefu .how are we not sure you are not behind it.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Firefire(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bamz:
Hello firefighter smiley

Hello sword of the spirit... smiley

...Grace found my heart, where logic ends.

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Firefire(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

Uncle, they are not talking about Short-Time Ashy joints o.

cheesy So, the embassy notification covers ashy joint abi wetin u call am? yeye.

u better tell your bloders not to try lobbish.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by kernel504(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
WinningSun:
it doesn't stop you from being terrorist sympathisers.
Beggars, begging terrorists to stay in Nigeria with them, hypocrites.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by whitebone(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
wowmenow:
Na wa oh
Christianity has many factions no war
Islam have only two factions sunni and Shiite we can't sleep

How I wish I have the power to ban all religion the world will be a safer place

you rep my thought. imagine a world without religion! The peace will know no bound, and thats why religion wont be in heaven.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by obaino860: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=ODVanguard post=47230426]

Wtf are you talking about?? What do you mean 'suspend'? Smh. No wonder Una begin blow up pipelines and issue empty threat of bombing Lagos/Third Mainland bridge. Your own governor has called you all out as a bunch of lazy good for nothing set of folks. Better go back to school and secure your future with some good ol' fashioned education, rather than waiting for another round of amnesty money. Jobless thing.[/quare you ok
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Tex42(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
lashout1:

Ogun that couldn't suspend u guys, causing the free fall of ur tribe from limbo.

They must have landed on earth with their head (research topic) reason for the cone-like and low brain power syndrome.
lol!

U just made ma day with this reply! God! U buried tat guy.

One Origin for u bro!

Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Cityguy: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Don't know any justification for any militant to come and attack Yorubaland. That's is pure troublemaking.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by lashout1: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:

Wtf are you talking about?? What do you mean 'suspend'? Smh. No wonder Una begin blow up pipelines and issue empty threat of bombing Lagos/Third Mainland bridge. Your own governor has called you all out as a bunch of lazy good for nothing set of folks. Better go back to school and secure your future with some good ol' fashioned education, rather than waiting for another round of amnesty money. Jobless thing.

You don't and politely might never have the level of my grains within four walls, within and otherwise. let me save my breath on that.

Jobfull.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by olukenny: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:

Those groups that you mentioned don't have a record of killing innocent civilians.

This warning is about the religious nutcases who kill for Allah, hence why special attention is being given to major dates in the Islamic calendar.
..........stop deceiving yourself in the course of defending what you don't know,if I didn't see what is happening in niger delta but I can confirm with strong evidence that the ijaws militant in arepo creek kill innocent soul in ikorodu,ogijo and arepo.Meanwhile am not ready for your argument,but you are free to insult me cause you must be good in that.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by tomakint: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

I dey ooo brother, why is your number not going ?
Its on o....may be na network in fact as I dey now I dey Lag papa

1 Like

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by MXrep: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
olukenny:
..........stop deceiving yourself in the course of defending what you don't know,if I didn't see what is happening in niger delta but I can confirm with strong evidence that the ijaws militant in arepo creek kill innocent soul in ikorodu,ogijo and arepo.Meanwhile am not ready for your argument,but you are free to insult me cause you must be good in that.
But this security report by US specifically mentioned boko haram. Why not channel your anger towards that direction? Mudt you always run away from confronting your northern masters?
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
ODVanguard:
guess they want to drag peaceful people of yoruba land into the regional menace bin done by boko north, ipob east, NDA south...the peace west is experiencing shall Not seize in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by mmsen: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
olukenny:

Please post this 'strong evidence' that you claim to have. Post news reports of these militants targeting school children or other innocent civilians.

It's quite clear what this warning is about. It is about Islamic terrorists because they are the ones who kill indiscriminately.

Niger Delta militants do not pay heed to Islamic holidays, Muslims do.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Firefire(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
tomakint:

Its on o....may be na network in fact as I dey now I dey Lag papa

Haaa, okay, I will call you then, am in SS. Ikoyi
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Horus(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su1H1Xm4HVQ

[size=14pt]U.S. warns of possible attacks against foreigners in Nigeria[/size]

The American embassy in Nigeria has warned of possible attacks against expatriates and foreigners in Lagos. The announcement comes ahead of the public holidays that signify the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. Tuesday and Wednesday are public holidays in Nigeria and celebrations are expected to take place across the country. A similar security warning was issued in December last year.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
kernel504:

Beggars, begging terrorists to stay in Nigeria with them, hypocrites.
i think I need to report you to the authority. they need to take a closer look at you. you are a potential t...t
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Xone3(f): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Abeg o, I just heard on radio that masked men dressed in military camouflage were seen attacking civilians in Badagry roundabout area of Lagos.
Re: US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos by Niyinficient(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
achu442:

Who school don EPP?
Your brothers (Ekiti) with the highest number of academicals can't even provide food for their families.

We are talking money,
You are talking school
Nonsense
Oil City (Oil boys)

Hehehehehehe....Nwanne abeg, come ekiti na....We go feed u till u die free of charge! quote me aanywhr! Ask corpers wey serve for there. Thank me later grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari / Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC / Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.