Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th (83563 Views)

Longest FEC Meeting Under Buhari Extends To Thursday / Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Irreplaceable48(f): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote][/quote] Abeg make d moon no show jor..... undecided Let d holiday continue tongue
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Irreplaceable48(f): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Abeg make d moon no show jor..... undecided Let d holiday continue tongue
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by smiliyB(f): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
EasternActivist:
What happens if the moon remains hidden even on Thursday?
abeg help me ask ooo,or what if the moon no come out at all
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by anataala: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
show me your father, idiot your father is an illiterate and will never ever be even a beer flour chairman.
clefstone:
Ineffectual regime
Anyway, Buhari didn't finish secondary school so he would not understand the effect of these numerous public holidays on the economy
~Former Presidiot Obasanjo
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Yyeske(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
cremedelacreme:
The sighting of the moon was Inconclusive
-INEC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow
-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation)
-Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria
-Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians
-APC

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved.
-Presidency

We blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons
-Niger Delta Avengers

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky
-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence.
-EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon
-Biafrans

We know where the moon is but we dont want to say.
-The US govt.
Happy holiday !!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by olajizz01(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
MagicBishop:
They can never be in total agreement other than in killing non Muslims.

Lunar tables are as accurate as ever and can be gotten from the free access public domain from sites like NASA.

Useles follow follow almajiris who do not even know their religion
You are a senseless goat for insulting a religion u know nothing about,is NASA a God,because only God knows the month that will be 29days and the one that will be 30days,don't compare gregorian calender that is fix all years with it.
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by hardbody: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Adesiji77:
@hardbody:bros, how you see am? cheesy

Bros na wa oo

3 days is too much, honestly. It gets boring and it comes between my other plans. I had wanted so badly to get some info on thursday so i can travel on Friday, it's suddenly torpedoed.

Not finding this funny. These guys should get their acts right. These moons and all are clearly stated in international diaries and could be googled.

Anyway how your end?

Come make i buy you beer....after the fasting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Teeyoung1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
hardbody:

As a manager or HOD, you have staff reporting to you. In a proper hierarchical system you should each have each others numbers. It is called a call tree. The staff reporting to you are your line staff while you are their line manager. In the extant matter, i get clarification from HR and i send mails or texts or calls to the people under me, there are my line staff and i am responsible FOR them while they are responsible TO me.
BAM 121
introduction to business management.
Bro/Bros ur answer is spot on, i concur.
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
it was actually predicted that moon would be sighted yesterday, probably making today the sallah. But the prediction could not hold ground. Thereby making tomorrow sallah inn shaa Allah. If you need more explanation, let me know. I will gladly give you full lowdown of how moon sighting is being done. Thanks.
ok, I get it now.
Barka da sallah!
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by nickxtra(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Confused people

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=Rahym001 post=47232928][/quote] So whats the meaning of his name?
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by 0ubenji(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
hardbody:

As a manager or HOD, you have staff reporting to you. In a proper hierarchical system you should each have each others numbers. It is called a call tree. The staff reporting to you are your line staff while you are their line manager. In the extant matter, i get clarification from HR and i send mails or texts or calls to the people under me, there are my line staff and i am responsible FOR them while they are responsible TO me.
Lolz..bro tnx ..far too kind..
U dint av to go tru the expose..
I am well acquainted wit dat..
I got lost in ur prior comment coz it had an abrupt endin at #advise line staff#...I actuali was tryna figure out what follows...more like the thought trailed off
Now I dig..to tel dem not to show up on thursday as well..tnx mahn
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by andreawills96(f): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fit2Rule:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/eid-il-fitr-fg-reverses-self-declares-another-public-holiday/
. So are u telling me we will continue to have holiday or they will continue ro fast till the moon comes out, issorite
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by tunahper(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
-INEC
-Abuja High Court
The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation)
-Senate
-Lai Mohammed
The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon
-Fayose
-APC
-Presidency
-Niger Delta Avengers
-Boko Haram
Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence.
-EFCC
-Biafrans
-The US govt.
Muslims brethren, if u want d moon, u can come and take it
- Don Jazzy
Moon o jawo mo, star ti take over
- olamide badoo
Enjoy ur extended holidays nairalanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
ireneony:
They have suceeded in islamizing Nigeria
I totally agree with you 100% but a lot of us have not come to understand that.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by nwigwemark: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
We have not blame Goodluck and PDP for the missing moon

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by samsondotu: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Plain rubbish... Today that would have been fruitful,now wasted and stil declaring another day....who does that,,onli in nigeria
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by echesa: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
All efforts to islamise Nigeria by buhari will surely fail. Work are hours being lost even in this economic quagmire just cos of some kind human calculations.
I ask does PMB understand d meaning public holidays economic wise?

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Kunberg: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Correct
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by 0ubenji(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
4peace:

Only intelligent and working class will understand that
Oh! Dear..u dnt av to exude such distinctive folly to appear enlightened...
I knw wat LINE STAFF means...
As educated as ur comment barely makes u seem..u shud knw thr are cases in communication wherein contextual meaning cud elude u...
I dint ask wat line staff means..as u see, it was coupled wit "advise"...dat shows the phrase seemed ambiguous(which aint a sin)
I specifically and contextually stated whr I lost touch of Mr. Hardbody's comment and he clarified that..MATUREDLY

P.S: thrz a reason u got two ears and juz 1 mouth...
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Kunberg: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by olajizz01(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
meromero11:
-INEC

-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Moon Observation)
-Senate

-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon is in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

-Fayose

-APC

Due to the none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved.
-Presidency

We will blew up the moon and we will blow up any more new moons
-NDA

-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have video evidence.
-EFCC

We want to leave the Moon
-Brexit

-US

We will make sure we have a better and brighter moon that will shine all over the universe including heaven when voted into power 2019.
- PDP

Abeg add your own I don taya!
Wow,our well known comedians can't do better than this,thumb up.
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
I CAN SEE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE IGNORANT OF ISLAM & MOON SIGHTING FOR RAMADAN

WE MUSLIMS NEED TO DO MORE WORK ON DAWAH

THE FG IS NOT WRONG IN ANY WAY

GOD BLESS OUR PMB

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

HAPPY EID UL FITRI IN ADVANCE TO YOU ALL
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
rotimileke:

ok, I get it now.
Barka da sallah!
Thanks. Make I host u for salah? Every Every go dey ooo grin becos me i nor won hear story for Christmas oooo!
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by hardeydara213(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Imagine dis info......The sighting of the moon was Inconclusive
-INEC

-Abuja High Court

-Senate

-Lai Mohammed

-Patrick Obahiagbon

-Fayose

-APC

-Presidency

We will blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons
-NDA

-Boko Haram

-EFCC

-Brexit

-US

Abeg add your own I don taya!
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Kunberg: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thank God
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by hardeyeanc(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
OMG!! at dz age and time so we still have senseless people like dz idot in this Country... But must we criticize religion? What does holiday declaration has to do with u putting Quran in a closet and flush? that is INSANITY of highest order. And for doz dt said Muslims are moon worshippers; I can call it ignorance on ur part but note that muslims aren't a moon worshippers they don't believe in the english calendar dates just like xtian bcoz Islam has been in existence before d inception of dt English calendar and dt is how it has been before they born una great grandpa's. for all the illeterates dt z criticizing PMB, He is not d one dt declared holiday so go back to the first page and read again #haters #senselessmagicbishop
MagicBishop:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_lCftRrT_cGY/S131gSYoSmI/AAAAAAAAADU/IuSnC2loQOU/s320/Toilet.jpg[/img]

There . I have flushed it down the shitter where it belongs.

Now do your worse coward pagan
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by mcversatile(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kunberg:
Thank God
U dy para o
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
cremedelacreme:
-INEC

-Abuja High Court

-Senate

-Lai Mohammed

-Patrick Obahiagbon

-Fayose

-APC

-Presidency

-Niger Delta Avengers

-Boko Haram

-EFCC

-Biafrans

-The US govt.
Happy holiday !!!
grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Cyroskijah(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
BBM --- please Bring Back our Moon! Where is Daura Oby Ezekwesili?
I m interested to d answer on wot if d moon is not discovered soon?

cheesy
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by dadebayo1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
golor:
Must we criticise everything about Mr president!

Yes na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.