Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (84940 Views)

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Otses(f): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
I love dolphins, they are fun to watch. It's sad that this guys didnt see its usefulness.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by pendalicious(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2016
Ada9103:
Why evils embarassed.....

No be this same dolphin wey de play with seyi some days ago..........una target the fish come kill am........una weldone ooooooo
and i warn seyi say make she no post that dolphin picture but she no hear now see the result .
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by pendalicious(m): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2016
EagleScribes:
And what happens after consuming the dolphin? They'll go hungry again. Such is the hopelessness caused by ignorance.

Little do they know that they can make regular income just from the display of the dolphin for visitors.

And they'll not go hungry again
this goes to show that am average nigerian man does not have the eyes to foresee the future all they know is now now , no wonder nigeria is like this today , just imagine how much they could have made just from displaying this rare creature to people but rather they put their insatiable tommy first .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by izuch(m): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2016
abatisegun:
who told u dolphin is a harmless?

Google is your friend, stop basking in ignorance undecided
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by daveP(m): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2016
And this was a few days after seyi shay was seen playing with some dolphins.

this GarbageCity mentality gats to stop. this pepper soup insistence with one coy ish smile must end. cos it's big it is 'beta meat bros'

(upsets table and chairs around) really seriously pissed right now. Thought my siggy was meant for only some nlders, guess I was wrong...
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by slimyem: 12:55am On Jul 07, 2016
cnnamoko:
We really need a law in Nigeria to jail people that kill beautiful and rare animals. Goat, cow, snake don finish?
Really? We have not even been able to enforce laws to punish humans killing other humans
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Getintouch2004(m): 1:19am On Jul 07, 2016
My naija, my country.
ChaiChai
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by PurestBoy(m): 2:26am On Jul 07, 2016
prinsam30:
I can see some comments like, why do they have to kill it? why not take it to the Zoo? why not create an artificial beach or pool? why killing an harmless animal like that?
harmless fish wey u no train from small, I wonder how una dey take reason sef

Shey na crime now make person kill eatable animals chop for this country where almost everything seams to stay Stagnant?

person go do fishing, come catch big fish una say make him go put am for zoo or artificial pool, I tire for una ooooo

see better meat abeg

My brother I tire o, its ok for lion to kill antelope in the name of survival and waste larger chunks of its flesh but its animal cruelty when an hungry Nigerian kill same animal to fill his belly and families too abi are we no longer animal?
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 07, 2016
If na abroad you will go to jail
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by skoloppy31(m): 3:19am On Jul 07, 2016
edible catering
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by zeberebe: 4:23am On Jul 07, 2016
kennygee:
These are creatures you hardly find in Nigeria, yet these ones killed it. Imagine if we had an artificial beach or pool with these dolphins, wouldn't it be nice?

All we know is stomach infrastructure, we no dey ever see the big picture.
cool
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by zeberebe: 4:24am On Jul 07, 2016
modestofynest:
If hunger done reach to dey kill dolphin for Nigeria then I give up, its over

Please end #N. D. U strike Zero said so
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by zeberebe: 4:25am On Jul 07, 2016
dollyjuke:
really?
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by zeberebe: 4:26am On Jul 07, 2016
PurestBoy:

My brother I tire o, its ok for lion to kill antelope in the name of survival and waste larger chunks of its flesh but its animal cruelty when an hungry Nigerian kill same animal to fill his belly and families too abi are we no longer animal?
hmmm
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by zeberebe: 4:27am On Jul 07, 2016
shocked they should have keep it alive
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Zeberebe like USA
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by zeberebe: 4:31am On Jul 07, 2016
dollyjuke:
Zeberebe like USA
okay sir
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by holusormi(m): 4:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Bla bla bla ,, I hear this dolphin tastes like catfish , madam Abeg give me dolphin and shark pepper-soup , with cold beer ... Give my guy lalastical one plate too grin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by tunde1200(m): 5:41am On Jul 07, 2016
kennygee:
These are creatures you hardly find in Nigeria, yet these ones killed it. Imagine if we had an artificial beach or pool with these dolphins, wouldn't it be nice?

All we know is stomach infrastructure, we no dey ever see the big picture.

I tire for my people ooo
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by tunde1200(m): 5:42am On Jul 07, 2016
dollyjuke:

Sure but here na no long thing
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by 0gbeni(m): 5:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Nigerians will kill and eat anything.. wtf, no sense for conservation at all
btw whales and dolphins are said to contain high levels of mercury, if you eat and have mercury toxicity.. Na oyo u dey

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Tpeters(m): 5:46am On Jul 07, 2016
Broda, u have an Internet enabled phone, pls use it
FuckTheMods:
jeez wow so informative and do sharks obey them considering the fact that sharks are much stronger than they are
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by sunshine1974(m): 5:46am On Jul 07, 2016
How can u kill a dolphin? D guy in d pix shld be arrested with immediate effect......im in tears
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by WiseFool2(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2016
WinningSun:

you're such a wise foôl.
grin grin grin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Ada9103(f): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2016
Chai!!!!!! cry
pendalicious:

and i warn seyi say make she no post that dolphin picture but she no hear now see the result .
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by emmkeffs(f): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Not surprised, nothing is seem as investment rather the unquenchable thirst for money have sent them agog. They are even wearing boots. pipeline pass u bomb and even steal crude oil. hold governors to Ransome. Now its a lovable creature. loved by everyone. Instead of going forward you people are going backwards. Delta don fall my hand
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by babadee1(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
FuckTheMods:
jeez wow so informative and do sharks obey them considering the fact that sharks are much stronger than they are

You are obviously not as smart as you think you are. Obey them? Did they give the sharks verbal commands? Or are they creating a distraction to enable human divers to escape. There are several reported accounts of dolphins coming to the rescue of humans being attacked by sharks. Google it.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Rolihlahla14: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2016
What do you expect from the hungry youth, things are very hard so we got to do what we got to do to survive embarassed sad
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by cruz419(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2016
D rate at which we kill sea creature and animal with mercy very soon we might soon be killing our self for meat too!!

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by creampassion: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2016
It is so unfortunate that alot of Nigerians have no sense of respect for animals . i feel so sad for the poor harmless creature i would do anything to swim with a Dolphin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2016
daft idiots
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Kowor(f): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Nigerians y?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.