Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (84914 Views)

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by onyedika946(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
You just got the most intelligent sea animal right there in ur palm. ..its a pity u just waste it that way. Poor creature,welcome to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by allanphash7(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
You just said it all

#deepsigh
brainbox80:
IN NAIJA WE ARE 'BLACK' IN EVERYTHING. NO RIGHT THINKING GOVERNMENT, NO AMENITIES, NO PLAN FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT, NO PROTECTION FOR ENDANGERED ANIMALS, NO TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! HABA, WHY ARE WE THIS BLACK ALL ROUND? I WONDER WERE WE ARE HEADING TO

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by erico2k2(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Chey everybody turn Oyibo dey form wild life conservationists, if author eat Cat,Dog,Horse,Donkey, Snake, Dare, Snail etc then you are worse than these guys.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by uhiochris1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lucialovely:
I love dolphins cry cry where is lalasticlala come and c front page material o

not only you oooo i love them + wild cats
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Youngzedd(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
PTNL:
I hope this is not an experimental specie sent to African sea water to cause another epidemic cos all strange animals na bush meat here. Goodluck to the eaters.

You have a point. This is the first time of hearing about dolphin in Nigeria.

What happened all of a sudden.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by billyG(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Abasi mboh!dey hav graduated frm blowing pipelines 2 killing Dolphines?

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by sukkot: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrPresident1:

Sukkot, you are completely way off the mark, your interpretation is entirely wrong in its entirety.

Interpretation in context will reveal the true meaning of that verse: a great king Nebuchadnezzar became proud haughty and vain,he did not follw the advice of Daniel to show more justice and mercy in his kingdom, eventually, the heavens got fed up with him and pronounced judgment on him, judgment that would last 7times, and he would be redeemed again and restored back to his throne. His punishment is that for that 7 times he would live as a beast, among wild animals in the wilderness. Degraded devolved and dehumanized.

Please read Daniel Chapter 4 before you give any more interpretations; the whole storybis the allegory of Negro devolution, and the infallible promise of the Most High that He will redeem, rehabilitate, and restore them. You should read Daniel 5:19-21.
you do err. when it gets to verse 33 all the evil that befell him had being fulfilled and the restoration is from verse 33 if you read it all the way to the end you will see the sequence
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by zemaye: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oh poor creature lipsrsealed
Na every thing be meat for naija
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Kelly2713(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] I don't eat dolphins
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by sunnyside16(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Rare creatures as such could be kept for tourism purpose cos am not sure we have it here in Nigeria. But no. In this part of the world everything is food first.........sad!

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by modestofynest(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
southpole:

On the floor You resemble the man who killed Nigeria economy with free for all corruption, GEJ

Zombie spotted in 3D I see u take ur sit see wetin una done do us
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by MrPresident1: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
sukkot:
you do err. when it gets to verse 33 all the evil that befell him had being fulfilled and the restoration is from verse 33 if you read it all the way to the end you will see the sequence

YAH will not be too merciful for deliberate misinterpretation of His Word, you cannot claim ignorance.

Now read verse 34, his UNDERSTANDING returned to him, verse 36, his REASON returned to him, in verse 37, Nebu acknowledges that 'those who walk in pride, He is able to abase'.

Negros will be restored! It is the infallible promise of the Most High!!!
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by odafe94(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is animal cruelty they deserved to be jailed
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by drealtruth(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
toniaangel:
Stupidity in the highest Level...Y kill this wonderful creature for food? am so sad I swear
lol.. Hunger and poverty I guess...We need exposure in this country for real. .... I love dolphins. .
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Freiburger(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
banmee:

They are supposed to be eaten as food too. It's basically a fish. But, the difference is, in normal countries, their killing is regulated. Just as whales are.
How about selling it to conservators who are willing to pay some good cash for it? Cash that would be enough for goatmeat peppersoup if that is the case. grinwink
people pay a lot of money for dolphin shows.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Wolex143: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
9ja pple sha, why must u kill everythings. Any i go chop sha.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Wolex143: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
9ja pple sha, why must u kill everythings. Anyway i go chop sha.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by blackbartee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Why Nigeria will never have a reserve....

Idiots.... murderous imbeciles....

Dolphins are harmless, yet they killed it.... they will now say overseas is beautiful and be paying to watch or swim with animals like this there
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by glossy6(f): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
See flenty meat
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by pepigeorge(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dis my delta brothers. ...them nor dey watch wildlife.... well na hunger, belle first... I nor blame them
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by banmee(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Freiburger:

How about selling it to conservators who are willing to pay some good cash for it? Cash that would be enough for goatmeat peppersoup if that is the case. grinwink
people pay a lot of money for dolphin shows.

Nigeria is not mentally ripe for such things.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ada9103:
Thanks Wole Soyinka.
sigh!
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by omohlexy: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
una no get eye? look the mouth of the dolphine for the first photo come look the mouth of the fish dem butcher. na the same? nigerians can fall for media scam sha
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by sukkot: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrPresident1:

YAH will not be too merciful for deliberate misinterpretation of His Word, you cannot claim ignorance.

Now read verse 34, his UNDERSTANDING returned to him, verse 36, his REASON returned to him, in verse 37, Nebu acknowledges that 'those who walk in pride, He is able to abase'.

Negros will be restored! It is the infallible promise of the Most High!!!
grin grin lol at the bolded. the restoration started in verse 33 chief. thats why that verse emphatically starts with ' the thing was FULFILLED on nebuchadnezzar ' meaning the judgement was over. now he returns to be a king over the world and the judge jury executioner which is poetically written in that verse. quite a masterpeice i may add. Shakespearean in nature
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by MrPresident1: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin lol at the bolded. the restoration started in verse 33 chief. thats why that verse emphatically starts with ' the thing was FULFILLED on nebuchadnezzar ' meaning the judgement was over. now he returns to be a king over the world and the judge jury executioner which is poetically written in that verse. quite a masterpeice i may add. Shakespearean in nature

Sukkot, that verse says when Nebu was devolved, he grew claws for nails and feathers for hair, his reason and understanding was taken away from him, this is the state of Israel today. Israel is devolved and Negroes have become beasts, kings have become beasts because of disobedience arrogance and haughtiness.

You have provided a completely wrong interpretation.

Please read Daniel 4 and 5 for complete context and perspective.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by kenoz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
See how them butchered this beautiful creature
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by southpole: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
modestofynest:

Zombie spotted in 3D I see u take ur sit see wetin una done do us

He has just been awarded the Grand commander of free for all corruption (GFFC) with this title una no go smell presidency again
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by barnaby04(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:
These are creatures you hardly find in Nigeria, yet these ones killed it. Imagine if we had an artificial beach or pool with these dolphins, wouldn't it be nice?

All we know is stomach infrastructure, we no dey ever see the big picture.

Who bothers about the big picture again when people are daily dying of hunger?
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by tchalae: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
But Nigeria why? ....why kill everything good?
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nigerians and chinese are horrible people. They would eat anything and also practise cannibalism if given the chance.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
The idiot posing with the animal needs to be prosecuted...
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by BenjaminToba(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
See the face of the mad man that killed one of the most intelligent and cutest marine animal alive. These are the people that are causing the man-made sixth extinction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.