Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel (20053 Views)

PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida / PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by zheroes(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2016
In all sincerity I use to think this man is intelligent. That are certain things that are never to be said no matter the circumstance. If you ask the idiot how they will solve the problem he just doesn't have an idea. For 16 good years you guys were confused and you have the courage to spew that shit? I bet if I was there when he said this I will tell him all this crap to his face. Please let's see what you can do in your state with federal allocations
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Rapture4real(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2016
A big lie
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Pappyjandi: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2016
The same PDP that cripple the country economy.Udom must be kidding.
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Tinyemeka(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2016
95% of the clowns insulting Udom Emmanuel do not know anything about the man or his achievements.

1 Like

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by nintal(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2016
For yrs what have u done? Go and sleep ma friend.
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Emperor4tune(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Udom is hooked with fustration,end of story....if u want to know why just follow me!
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by anonimi: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2016
989900:
Even if true for a second, then welcome to politics 101 . . . a shame for the biggest part in Africa to be schooled in rudimentaries.

Just part of the cleansing process needed for any true, meaningful progress of an individual or group. Don't you agree?
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by IamThrive(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Well said,Sir.

If corruption will not and never re-surface again.

#HopefulPdp2019
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by meshinoye(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2016
Stupid talk. Its only God that can solve Nigeria problem. For good 16 years in power, what problem have they solved. Fela have been shouting food, light, house for decade, yet ' e no dey' Instead, more problems are joining the old ones. Like health, road, security, corruption, education etc. In fact, APC , PDP and others have failed Nigerians.
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Yksoul(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
PARTY WITH MANAGERS THAT FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIGHT CORRUPTION AND IMPUNITY,corrupt Party
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Anabel(f): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2016
What's the difference between PDP and APC sef?
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by AlanSugar(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2016
adajiboyy:
God knows both APC and PDP are fuckers..this 2 parties are really bad but I would rather vote for that party that with 200 naira I can buy a derica of rice instead of 550. I would vote for that party that with 96 naira I can get a liter of fuel instead of 145. I would vote for that party that with 10 naira I can get razor blade to cut my fingers instead of 30 naira. I would vote for that party that with 80 naira I can get a bag of pure water instead of 200 naira...

Hahahahaha! Is it not better for you to buy razor blade @ 100 naira instead of 10 naira if you are only going to use it to cut your fingers? Laff wan kii me!
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by seunfape(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Plenty mad man in Nigeria.pdp was there for 16years,the only thing they could do were to create problem and confusion.
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2016
AlanSugar:

Hahahahaha! Is it not better for you to buy razor blade @ 100 naira instead of 10 naira if you are only going to use it to cut your fingers? Laff wan kii me!
lolss dis our God forsaking politicians just make person d talk rubbish...can u imagine I came to niger state since may 28 I can say I have not used light for 78 hours since when I came..God go judge them all
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Raphael81(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2016
sick politicians
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Rick9(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Effects of Shisha dragging
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by july66: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mopolchi:
Yes. It can only be PDP that can give power to the people. PDP....Power to the People!
pdp appears better than apc now because people like obj, saraki, atiku have crossed over. They persuaded us to take apc to cure our headache but the headache has persisted which means d apc no work but rem that medically if symptoms persist u need to c d doc for more diagnosis so that d medication can b changed.
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by nathawoniyi(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mopolchi:
Yes. It can only be PDP that can give power to the people. PDP....Power to the People!

so pathetic, we should know how to be objective about political issues, the overwhelmed problem feced by government did not surfaced in a day neither the solution can be proffered in a day. if we are underpowered by PDP in their 16 years of governance how can they do it in less than 2 years of buhari.
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by samcolee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Deen77:

You not everybody, everybody know they put us into this mess.

When PDP are making free money from Crude, what do they do with the money? Wastes my brother, if only they build a refinery instead of Importing petroleum, paying unnecessary subsidies in trillion naira. Today Nigeria will not be suffering, only private jet and mansion all over the country.
though i don't support any party here buh under pdp I saw so many things i won't be able to state here. In Akwa ibom in particular where am from, some people will go about with guns with the immunity of their godfathers. When criminals are caught they are released with only phone calls. After campaigns so many jobless youths are left with guns and they can't recover them. Cultism became order of the day. Giving jobs to uneducated people cos they've godfathers and so on.... Though they're lazy NDs buh we still have hardworking ones. Pls don't attack me
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
DanceVille:
Shut the fuuckkk up, are you God or a seer?

What's the difference between APC and PDP?

Just blabbing nonsence to entice the citizens due to the present harsh economy.
exactly they are birds of same feathers..
no saint in our govt... even buhari n Jonathan...are both corrupt... so no one should and spew thrash about Jonathan been the best nor buhari... so that our hope was over raised
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by bakila: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
VenusBetty:
I'd rather vote for Justice Party
Kai you fine well well. You be lawyer, this one that you are in love with Justice Party?
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by AlanSugar(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
adajiboyy:
lolss dis our God forsaking politicians just make person d talk rubbish...can u imagine I came to niger state since may 28 I can say I have not used light for 78 hours since when I came..God go judge them all

Take heart bro, it is well. Remember it could've been worse.
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by suremanpatriot: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fools' paradize...it is easy to destroy but hard to rebuild . Receive sense undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Re-affirms Sheriff’s Sack As PDP Chairman / Vote Buying: We’ll Seal Govt Accounts Early January – NFIU / Adeleke Flags Off N16b Digital Economy Projects To Improve Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.