Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Just Because She Gave Me One Round... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Because She Gave Me One Round... (7420 Views)

She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by HERSLEY(f): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lmao
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by Holywizard: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Vanillaskin:
I blame the girl for getting down with a broke ass nigger like you. In the hands of the right man, that girl could have made 100 times more than that ordinary 3,000 which you are complaining about undecided
1 round for #3000? Taaaa!!! Is her toto made of nourishing oil?

1 Like

Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by cindybaby22(f): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
schumastic:

nice pix n I trust your night went well
yeah
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by emeijeh(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Now we are getting somewhere grin grin grin

cindybaby22:

yeah

Yea they are heading somewhere tongue kiss
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by waywardpikin: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Holywizard:
1 round for #3000? Taaaa!!! Is her toto made of nourishing oil?

Hahaha iyaff died-ed ooo
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by paBuhari(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Holywizard:
Fellow nairalanders imagine nonsense ooo
Imagine this one round girl that couldnt stand my 2nd round last week just texted me that I should help her with ordinary #3000.
Chaiii!!! #3000 is ordinary? Thunder fire her dry nyash!
I go use that ordinary #3000 buy 1 pair of jeans trouser. FOR THIS BUHARI REGIME #3000 na ordinary? She dey mad!
Yaro i understand your pain. Just be patient with my gwafment. Bery soon things will get better.
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by chudyprince: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
dguizman:
Bro 3k is small now...but she bleeped everything up for using the word ordinary...but all the same,na stingyness dey worry you.
grin
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by Iphesure212(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Holywizard:
it depends where u dey buy cloth. I dey go 4 quality & nt quantity. De last jeans i bought is 3500 each
Good for you
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by Holywizard: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Iphesure212:

Good for you
for my side na aboki dey sell 1500 jeans 4 mbaise roundabout owerri
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by agohmamuda(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
ayooladee:
one round can consume lotta energy in d body ordinary 3k you can't give she was so f00lish to have fucvked you without getting a penny from you

Some girls will be falling hand angry

So you have the formular for calculating the amount of energy per round? Hmmmmmm. Love me jeje, Love me tender. Gbogbo bigs girls. You even know which round consumes much energy. Pls i need to see you.
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by Deanny(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Holywizard:
Imagine this one round girl that couldnt stand my 2nd round last week just texted me that I should help her with ordinary #3000.
I go use that ordinary #3000 buy 1 pair of jeans trouser. FOR THIS BUHARI REGIME #3000 na ordinary? She dey mad!
don't mind her. I am more interested in your cap
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
cindybaby22:
lol crazy people everywhere
seconded
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by nitt: 12:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Vanillaskin:
I blame the girl for getting down with a broke ass nigger like you. In the hands of the right man, that girl could have made 100 times more than that ordinary 3,000 which you are complaining about undecided

LovePeddler! spotted

3 Likes

Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by yattybanana(m): 1:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Julietcutie:
op give her d 3000 and she may give you more rounds grin
hmmn, see fine babe
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by yattybanana(m): 1:54am On Jul 07, 2016
ayooladee:
one round can consume lotta energy in d body ordinary 3k you can't give she was so f00lish to have fucvked you without getting a penny from you

Some girls will be falling hand angry
heeeee
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by missyadorable(f): 5:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Dull girl

She doesn't know how to play the game

You get the cash first before you open your legs
Cos after the guy gets in btw there

It's all over

1 Like

Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by joey150(m): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Vanillaskin:
i know olosho was a thing..

Never knew it was now a thing to brag about.

Almost all the female comment here..reeks of Hoelosho-ism .
Lord save me from Karashika
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by Julietcutie(f): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2016
yattybanana:
hmmn, see fine babe
Tnks
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by Midazman(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2016
cindybaby22:
lol
crazy people everywhere
Hello Cindy,I sent you a PM..Pls check.thanks
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by kullozone(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Lord Haff Mercy!! See Ashawo Nor Dey Shame Again Oh!Make I Save Those Monikers Incase Legit Shima Dem Wan Wicked Me...But Na 1500 I Go Pay Oh Plus Bj.
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by borngeologist(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Holywizard:
oh boy eh your madness no dey this planet oo
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by cindybaby22(f): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2016
Midazman:

Hello Cindy,I sent you a PM..Pls check.thanks
your dp though, it's scary
are u a native doctor cheesy
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by Midazman(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2016
cindybaby22:

your dp though, it's scary
are u a native doctor cheesy
Lol..u so funny...am sure u wil fall in luv wt me wen we meet wink
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by cindybaby22(f): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Midazman:

Lol..u so funny...am sure u wil fall in luv wt me wen we meet wink
u just confirmed my suspicion
u are planning on using charms cheesy
it won't work
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by Midazman(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2016
cindybaby22:

u just confirmed my suspicion
u are planning on using charms cheesy
it won't work

bet u wl luv d kinda charm ama use on u..lol
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by gabazin080(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2016
And by force!!!

Amen!
A
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by AJ01(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2016
cindybaby22:
lol
crazy people everywhere
really crazy
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by nwakibe: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Who give you belle?
Re: Just Because She Gave Me One Round... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
nwakibe:

Who give you belle?
Good question, my husband. Next

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scat Fetish?! Anyone Curious? / Guys: Marry Her & Get $1 Billion & A U.S Green Passport, Yes Or No? / My Fiancee Is Hiv Positive, I Love Her And Still Want To Go On With The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.