Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) (1727 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by Maxity02(f): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:

O hardly get to meet a Man City fan, and never been a lady
oh really you have one now. i dont joke with my team oh.. better join the winning team

I guess you're a United fan, right? by their comments you shall no them.

plz let do these in the right section
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by barackodam: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
oh really you have one now. i dont joke with my team oh.. better join the winning team

I guess you're a United fan, right? by their comments you shall no them.

plz let do these in the right section

Hahahahahahahaha

Of course not, I'm a Catalonia.....it had been on my siggy until yday.

Okay ma'am. As you wish smiley
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by firstking01(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
is that the only pic you got you look cool tho.
Where have you been?
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by Maxity02(f): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2016
firstking01:
Where have you been?
I've been around, sports section.

longest time
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Dafuq?!!! Lmao....

Well you've not made too much of a progress oh. cool
what is this one sayingundecided
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Isn't it obvious he is? cheesy

Okay
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by kinglekan: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Brotherly!

Reason is more of a personal one. I also got to notice just recently that i wouldnt be having much permisable time out my tight schedule to run for the contest. I thought i was gonna be able to manuver it all.

Sorry for not hitting you up with the news though. Hope you'v endorsed someone?

Oh!! Okies bro No lele.

Yeah i have @my siggy. I would be honoured if you give him your votes in due time.

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by Fynestboi4MrNL: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2016
grin

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by Arijude(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Your grammar is too rugged

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Cleanest Cities In The World / For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) / Please, Is My Vexation Wrong Or Right? Cos I Dont Wanna Get Angry Unecessarily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.