Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

How To Develop The Female Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Develop The Female Orgasm (638 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Female Orgasm Mastercourse DVD Valentine Special Offer / A Question For The Female Money freaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop The Female Orgasm by chriskosherbal(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2016
(a) Orgasm in wife depends on both the co-operation of the man and the woman.

(b). Remember, your mind is biggest sexual organ.

(c). Whether or not the orgasm occurs depends on the degree of control by a woman's brain.

(d). It is important for the woman to feel free.

(e). A woman who has no inhibitions about sex will have an orgasm, whereas a woman who has inhibition may fail to have orgasm. Usually this inhibitions reduce as time passes in marriage and the couple has become more relaxed.

(f). Forget about yourself and who you are.

(g). Do not link sexual activity to perfect emotional climates which are rare in real life.

(h). Sex can go on satisfactorily amidst the normal day to day pressures and stresses of work, the home, children and church without being a state of ecstatic love. The Key is to de-link.

(i). Wives possess the key of de-linking.

(j). Almost every woman have an orgasm by being sufficiently relaxed and confident in her marriage to let her husband know her needs, so that he help her reach orgasm by stimulating her. Sex without the right frame of mind and relaxation will never lead to orgasm in a woman.

(k). In fulfilling marriage, the husband must be happy and willing to stimulate his wife in the way she wishes.

(l). Ideally, no woman should be embarrassed about asking her husband to do this. But because many women are ashamed to ask they reduce thier sexual pleasure.

(m). Ask your husband to do to your body what is exciting and pleasurable.
Re: How To Develop The Female Orgasm by barackodam: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It Always Compulsory To Use A Ring When Proposing To A Lady? / How Women Address Their Husbands Depended On The Power Of The Pocket / Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life 46-year-old Man Bitterly Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.