Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

"My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu (11169 Views)

The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by irapada001(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
joseph1832:
I suppose the Edolites on Nairaland are the only ones living in Edo, eh?
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by luluosas(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
May the best candidate win for the betterment of my dear Edo State
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Maradonagee: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
What are you seeing? Pls clean ur eyes and don't be deceived uote author=erunz post=47256849]I love what I'm seeing. with this Simple Agenda, I think Edo will be in better hands under POI. ride on sir God is with you[/quote]
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Maradonagee: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
What are you seeing? Pls clean ur eyes and don't be deceived
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by back2sender: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This man will definitely send APC packing from the SS
As we Sent your saviour the fedora cap most corrupt government Nigeria ever had back to the creeks cheesy.
PDP Are cankerworm everyone should avoid, no going back to eygpt.
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by engineerboat(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
The same set of people on every thread..

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

Lets see how far, propaganda and efforts trying to sell a known Criminal to Edo People, will take you guys...

On the day of the Election....I will laugh very hard, when the blame starts....
Is the FRAUDSTER back from Atlanta..........
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
PastorIyamu2016:
[b]Excerpt from The “SIMPLE” agenda of Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu on Infrastructural Development and Urban Renewal Part 4

Water Supply

• Our government will reform and invest in Edo State Urban Water Board to boost the provision of portable drinking water across the state.

• We will de-emphasise the present over-reliance on borehole water. To this end, we shall embark on the construction of public water works in selected community clusters across the state, and vigorously embark on the following plans:

• Resuscitation, expansion and modernization of all existing Water Schemes, such as Ikpoba River Dam, Ugbialo Water Works, Ojirami Dam, and others across the state. 

• We shall employ experts and professionals to advise government on the best hygienic conditions for drilling borehole water for domestic use and irrigation.

• We shall also vigorously pursue international funding for major water projects in our determination to revamp the public water works department. 

• The Water problem in most parts of Edo Central will be given top priority and will be vigorously addressed and solved. We will remove the long standing suffering of the people of Edo Central who have lacked water for several years. We hope that this administration will be remembered for being able to resolve and permanently sustain the provision of water in Edo Central when we are done.

• These modernization policies and programmes are expected to help generate at least 15,000 new construction jobs and safeguard over 3000 jobs over a four-year period.‎
[/b]
Thank You All! Glad to be here.
I am impressed you are on NL, but yet to be convinced.
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by tomakint: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

Lets see how far, propaganda and efforts trying to sell a known Criminal to Edo People, will take you guys...

Always on the wrong side of life....I am not surprised at your colour blindness to sensitive issues. Ogenekwenu

1 Like

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Dcomrade(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

I saw this mention late, so let me reserve what I actually have to say......when next Zombies like you quote me again, then we can actually talk.
Zombies like you sold Buhari to Nigerians and are still defending the NEPA Bill President and his anti people's policies.
So why won't I defend what's good for Edo State?
You have a right to ur opinion same way I have my right too....pls lets respect each others opinions unless you have a better argument . Thanks.
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by ogianyo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Majority of us actual learned middle class voters are waiting for the announcement of candidates of some of the other parties. Forget all the media blitz and sloganneering. Both PDP and APC are tainted by association with persons and circumstances that make them unqualified for osadebe avenue. Just watch
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by maestroferddi: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

And what is the developmental agenda??
What will be his revenue source... What will be the projects...
I want to see.. with this money I will so this
From this found I will do this

I stopped reading when he said edo has the resources to be were they are... Like what are the resources. ...
Don't bring ur self this low bro
Blindomatic entity...

Should I educate about the abundant resources that replete your state viz Edo?

Does it occur to you that a responsible and proactive governor can leverage on the relative centrality of Edo State to ratchet up the state's IGR?

What of the arable lands for which Edo State is one of the most endowed in the country?

Do we consider lumbering and forest products? Think of tourism and other social services that the state is strategically positioned to provide?

Do I need to call to your mind the fact that Edo State has no reason wallowing in the morass of obscurity and under-development if not for the egregious administrators that have been piloting the affairs of the state since its creation?
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by keynesstreet2: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirWahl1:
Clear cut agenda. A man with a well defined purpose and agenda. I wish all politicians in Nigeria can take a clue.

Please PDP give Nigerians more of this kind of candidate's

FCT dancing galala. Front page sure. Oya lala come credit my account oooo

Where was the agenda when him was the chief of staff and secretary to the state government during lucky IGbinedion regime, when the state was called a civil servant state, when public fund was converted for personal used.............
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
May God give you the wisdom and knowledge to pilot the affairs of Edo state when you get there.
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:19am On Jul 07, 2016
maestroferddi:
Blindomatic entity...

Should I educate about the abundant resources that replete your state viz Edo?

Does it occur to you that a responsible and proactive governor can leverage on the relative centrality of Edo State to ratchet up the state's IGR?

What of the arable lands for which Edo State is one of the most endowed in the country?

Do we consider lumbering and forest products? Think of tourism and other social services that the state is strategically positioned to provide?

Do I need to call to your mind the fact that Edo State has no reason wallowing in the morass of obscurity and under-development if not for the egregious administrators that have been piloting the affairs of the state since its creation?

Half of this is you stating what Edo state's potentials are. The other half is you thinking for the aspirant. It's from his lips we want to hear all these, so except you're Ize Iyamu himself, you're not changing the fact that he hasn't stated exactly how he intends to achieve these lofty ambitions he has outlined.
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Dinobenson: 5:11am On Jul 07, 2016
PastorIyamu2016:
[b]Excerpt from The “SIMPLE” agenda of Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu on Infrastructural Development and Urban Renewal Part 4

Water Supply

• Our government will reform and invest in Edo State Urban Water Board to boost the provision of portable drinking water across the state.

• We will de-emphasise the present over-reliance on borehole water. To this end, we shall embark on the construction of public water works in selected community clusters across the state, and vigorously embark on the following plans:

• Resuscitation, expansion and modernization of all existing Water Schemes, such as Ikpoba River Dam, Ugbialo Water Works, Ojirami Dam, and others across the state. 

• We shall employ experts and professionals to advise government on the best hygienic conditions for drilling borehole water for domestic use and irrigation.

• We shall also vigorously pursue international funding for major water projects in our determination to revamp the public water works department. 

• The Water problem in most parts of Edo Central will be given top priority and will be vigorously addressed and solved. We will remove the long standing suffering of the people of Edo Central who have lacked water for several years. We hope that this administration will be remembered for being able to resolve and permanently sustain the provision of water in Edo Central when we are done.

• These modernization policies and programmes are expected to help generate at least 15,000 new construction jobs and safeguard over 3000 jobs over a four-year period.‎
[/b]
Thank You All! Glad to be here.
with Ize-iyamu in govt house we are in safe hands.on our part here in Uromi we shall canvass for votes to ensure that no vote is lost.God bless Edolites and Edo state.
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by airminem(f): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
etim20 how do these product help some with PCOS condition
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by airminem(f): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
etim20:

The product is not drug nor can it serve as medications
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Gets Fresh Forfeiture Order On N1.2bn, $327,132.35, £167.85, €157.90 / Senate Denies Proposing Creation Of 20 New States / Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.