Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Meet The Identical Twins Who May Never Stay Apart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Identical Twins Who May Never Stay Apart (1808 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo / Meet The 100-year-old Identical Twins Who Have NEVER BEEN SEPARATED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Identical Twins Who May Never Stay Apart by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2016
We "need to be the exact same quantity and size" ........
Welcome to the world of the "worlds most identical twins". Anna DeClique and her twin sister Lucy DeClique have made headlines in the pasts for what many consider to be quite bizzare. They were recently in the news for undergoing surgeries to fix minor dissimilarities, dressing as clones and sharing the same boyfriend.

The twins have spoken more about the extent of their determination to be exactly alike. Anna and Lucy via their youtube channel highlighted how they have strictly sticked to the same diets and workout sessions.

"If she does a squat then I need to do a squat and if she walks 10 metres then I have to as well. We need to burn the same calories," the 30-year-old said on their YouTube channel."

What makes it more interesting ? The twins have to weigh their plantain chips and eat exactly the same size.

"If she has like two chips then I need to have two chips but they have to be the same size... when our boyfriend cooks us nachos the Doritos have to be the same size chip too. Before we eat is a bit of a task as our plates need to be identical."

Will they ever consider living apart?

"No f****** way, no we're not, we are going to grow old together," they said, adding that they refused to be apart for even an hour.
If she goes to the toilet well I need to go to the toilet. If she has a shower I'm going in the shower."

About media reports of undergoing highly expensive and sophisticated surgery?

"Don't believe everything you read in the media...the only thing we've had done is our boobs - 15,000 each," said Lucy.

Anna and Lucy live in Perth, they shared a boyfriend, Ben Byrne who is a mechanic. The trio have been together for four years, and the twins want Ben to marry them both one day.

https://9jarealm..com.ng/2016/07/meet-identical-twins-who-may-never-stay.html

Re: Meet The Identical Twins Who May Never Stay Apart by donbenedict(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2016
I pray u two get pregnant thesame day and give birth thesame day and also give birth to the same sex.

Since both of you are now wiser than God.

Ooops, u both should also die together too. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Identical Twins Who May Never Stay Apart by olatunjithomas(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2016
I tire for una ooooo. when you think you've seen it all.that is when someone will now call you to come and see another one.......

1 Like

Re: Meet The Identical Twins Who May Never Stay Apart by princeakins(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2016
So they visit d toilet togeda... angry lovely tho kiss
Re: Meet The Identical Twins Who May Never Stay Apart by julisa2020(f): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2016
Identical tho can still be differentiated.. Really cute tho
Re: Meet The Identical Twins Who May Never Stay Apart by AngryNigerian(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Funny world we live in...
Re: Meet The Identical Twins Who May Never Stay Apart by WesleyClark: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2016
No offence to white people, but wow!
Re: Meet The Identical Twins Who May Never Stay Apart by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
dfhugv

(1) (Reply)

Check This Hilarious Facebook Conversation Between A Guy And Girl. [Screenshots] / Nigerian Nudist Queen Maheeda Shuts Down The Internet With Fresh Boobs Photos / Rekado Banks You Are My Boy-tiwa Sawage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.