Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? (6414 Views)

Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) / Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by roniesharl(f): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2009
Groom and Bride to be, what special gift will you give to your spouse on your wedding day? smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by Gabry(f): 1:40am On Sep 09, 2009
Sex of course LOTS OF HOT HOT SEX!!! grin
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by roniesharl(f): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2009
Gabry:

Sex of course LOTS OF HOT HOT SEX!!! grin
gabry dearie, seriously what gift would u give? wink
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by Gabry(f): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2009
U are serious about what? But Im also serious about my gift. U dont believe me? sad
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by roniesharl(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2009
Gabry:

U are serious about what? But I'm also serious about my gift. U don't believe me? sad
Gabry i believe u, sex is it. But i want to have idea of what i can give as a suprise.
something cute and unique smiley
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by Gabry(f): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2009
hmmm. . . . Ok I see. How about a set of shaving stuff? Or an IPOD if he likes Music or. . Well, it depends what is his interest
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by roniesharl(f): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2009
Gabry:

hmmm. . . . Ok I see. How about a set of shaving stuff? Or an IPOD if he likes Music or. . Well, it depends what is his interest

yea thanx
shaving stuffs , he has loads of them. i'll give ipods a tot.
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by jaybee3(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2009
abrupt retirement of da playa days.
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by Gabry(f): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2009
shocked
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by whiteroses(f): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2009
nothing he has such a huge ego he never let me buy him anything and he already has everything  undecided
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by jaybee3(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
whiteroses:

nothing he has such a huge ego he never let me buy him anything and he already has everything undecided
No one has everything grin
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by Gabry(f): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2009
whiteroses:

nothing he has such a huge ego he never let me buy him anything and he already has everything undecided

My father is the same! angry

Ronie, hey how about cooking him a nice fancy meal?
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by TYTAN(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2009
The best wedding gift to your spouse is your HEART kiss
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by mafolayomi(f): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
my whole body smiley
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by mohawkchic(f): 12:48am On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~Here's a thought for people struggling w/ gift ideas!!

~I suppose its fair to say one wud have an idea of  what will surprise their partners/groom/bride-to-be. . what will mean a lot to them. .sometimes the best gifts dont cost you a dime! You can be creative. . make your own,personalize gifts. . .

~If you have been listening keenly to convo's you might have had before, grin maybe a memory of something he/she said will trigger an idea of what to get them. . something meaningful they'll treasure forever. .get more ideas on here http://www.findgift.com/Occasions/Wedding/Bride-to-Groom/

~ Maybe it something they've been meaning to get but never get round to buying
~ A Dream travel destination :somewhere they've always wanted to visit
~ You cud make a photo book of pics you've taken over your courtship days/pics of them growing up

~It all depends on what matters to the individual & how you express your love/appreciation to them me think. . .
[/size]
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by Gabry(f): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2009
^^^ Good job wink
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by Gabry(f): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2009
TYTAN:

The best wedding gift to your spouse is your HEART kiss

Awww. . . Thats lovely. smiley

mafolayomi:

my whole body smiley

LOL! Thats one way to satisfy a man grin tongue
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by mohawkchic(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ Good job wink

[size=13pt]~Ta. wink[/size]
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by platinumnk(f): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
i will publish the collection of letters he wrote to me in a book for our children to read.
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by chic2pimp(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
PORSCHE OR LAMBORGHINI
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by Fhemmmy: 1:37am On Oct 07, 2009
My heart, served with hot love making.
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by mamagee6(f): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
A Car or Jewelry. kiss
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by Odetayoz: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2009
i will give him my luv because i will never luv man/guys except am married.

So my LUV will be the special gift for that day.
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by roniesharl(f): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2009
MMMMMMM, ITS BEEN A WHILE, MISSED UUUUU
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by echobee(f): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2009
hot hotter hottest sex
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by rainbenice: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2009
Giving him or her a nice and cute gift like an Ipod that loads with sweet love song and with your favorite music. You might have to think about something like a night dress for her or for him. Or, you might have to try to cook her or him his favorite food.

Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2012
my virginity wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by dizzyman09(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2012
You can give him a wrist watch if he likes that. You should talk to him and try to find out his likings. This might help you buy a gift of his choice.
Re: What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2013
I will give her my clothes to wash grin

(1) (Reply)

Bundle Of Voile Material In Lagos Market / Car Hire Service For Weddings And Other Movement Available / Order Your Christmas Cakes. Prices From 6-14k (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.