Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

8 Kinds Of Friends You DON'T Need In Your Life In 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Kinds Of Friends You DON'T Need In Your Life In 2016 (867 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Kinds Of Friends You DON'T Need In Your Life In 2016 by hyman9ja(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
There are friends you absolutely cannot do without, and there are friends you should break up with right away! Yes, breaking up with friends is totally a thing, and here are a few types of people you should definitely call it quits with...

1. The one who talks to you ONLY at 3 AM

It's always an S.O.S call. The story is always some version of, "I am all alone in this big bad world and all my friends have left me!" Well, guess what ... There's a reason for that, and the reason is that you only reach out when you're in trouble. This type of "friend" never seems to be around for anyone else, and is in a word: selfish. Ain't nobody got time for that!

2. The one who is always broke

All of us are broke some of the time, but no one is broke ALL THE BLOODY TIME! No, really. You at least have money to pay for a cup of coffee. That same cup of coffee everyone has been buying YOU for years. How about returning the favour once every few ... decades? Not going to happen, so they need to go!

3. The one who abandons you for a boy a little too often

There's something sacred about friendship. We take a lot of crap from each other, cover for each other and look out for each other, because that's what friends do. So, dropping your girls and pretending that they don't exist when you've got a love interest is simply not cool.

4. The one who flirts with your love interest / boyfriend

No, missy. HELL, NO. This kind of friend can ruin your friendship on a higher level is best you avoid that by letting them go soon enough.

Continue Reading Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/07/8-kinds-of-friends-you-dont-need-in.html#more

More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng

Follow us and Like Our Page

Facebook.com/LoveFactory
Twitter: @lovefac3
Whatsapp +234806684350

Re: 8 Kinds Of Friends You DON'T Need In Your Life In 2016 by KnightRod(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
I expect a counter
Re: 8 Kinds Of Friends You DON'T Need In Your Life In 2016 by Ezedon(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
APC friend: the one that sworn never to keep his promises
Re: 8 Kinds Of Friends You DON'T Need In Your Life In 2016 by zeberebe: 4:32am On Jul 07, 2016
cool
Re: 8 Kinds Of Friends You DON'T Need In Your Life In 2016 by zeberebe: 4:33am On Jul 07, 2016
KnightRod:
I expect a counter
come with yours
Re: 8 Kinds Of Friends You DON'T Need In Your Life In 2016 by PeachyP(f): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2016
The one who actually hates you but smiles to your face. Fake friends are deadlier than known enemies

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Friends You DON'T Need In Your Life In 2016 by firstking01(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ezedon:
Oh, i actually achieved my aim....your dp just help made my daygrin
Re: 8 Kinds Of Friends You DON'T Need In Your Life In 2016 by firstking01(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ezedon:
Oh, i actually achieved my aim....your dp just help made my daygrin....thanks ma'amgrin

(1) (Reply)

Big And Curvy Lady In Bikini Wants To Show You Something(photos) / I Am Dedicating This Poem To My Boo Of Life / As Seen At Hospital Roundabout In Ikeja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.