Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting (4116 Views)

Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / So Jesus And Allah Cant Stop Boko Haram After So Much Prayers / Drunk Church Members In Congo Praying (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by rawgame(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Anas09: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Zoharariel:

That same bible says the Sun stoodstill for 3days so that some Jewish monkeys led by an asshole called Joshua could kill some gentiles. grin

Now, you don't believe that bullocks, do you? grin
You must be a jealous frustrated Muslim. Jews are Monkeys yet they are far better than you and shall be so forever.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by chubbyswit(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

He speaks in the Holy when he is bored? Hmmm. HardMirror. That guy is fake.
as fake as thier master. I pray he realizes what he is doing before it's too late.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by oaroloye(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
FASTING for DAYS is WORTHLESS, if one does not Fast NIGHTS as well.

The average person of normal weight can fast for forty days without injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QddKDQ_6dKY

THE ONLY DIFFICULTY IN FASTING IS RESTARTING THE GASTRO-INTESTINAL TRACT AFTER GOING THREE DAYS WITHOUT EATING.

[See my Blog: http://secretsoffasting..com/ .]

FASTING begins after 72 hours without eating, which is the time it takes for all CARBOHYDRATES stored in the body to be depleted.

When you have felt this happen to you ONCE, no one will be able to deceive you again.

It is important to drink a minimum of 1.25 Litres of FRESH WATER daily, after one has been three days without eating, in order to prevent an ugly death by Kidney Failure. THIRSTING is not FASTING.

There are those wicked fools who teach that drinking water "invalidates" fasting.

. MATTHEW 4:1-2.

THEN was Jesus led up of The Spirit
into the wilderness to be tempted of The Devil.
2. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights,
he was AFTERWARD an hungred.

YAHSHUA drank all the water he needed during his Fast- therefore, he was only HUNGRY at the end of his Fast, rather than THIRSTY.

In humid conditions, such as at the tops of mountains, it is possible to absorb one's requirement of water through the skin- though such experiments are risky.

When one has depleted Carbohydrates from the Stomach, Intestines, Bloodstream, Liver, and Muscles, only then does the body begin to break down its FAT RESERVE. There is enough of this to operate the body for FORTY DAYS.

After three days without eating, the Stomach stops secreting Gastric Juice- therefore one no longer feels hungry.

Wicked Hypocrites do not share this information, so that people who do not Fast will think them some sort of SuperHuman Saints.

Fasting is not difficult; resuming eating is difficult.

It is foolish to Fast to one's limit the first time one Fasts.

When the usable Fat Supply is depleted, only then does the body attack its Protein Base.

This is starvation, and at this point, one must begin eating again, or death may befall one suddenly.

However, it is abnormalities in the body that are consumed first, to be replaced with healthy tissue.

This can cure even Cancer- the body cures it, or uses it for fuel, and replaces the abnormal tissue.

When the Fat Reserve has been depleted, it is then that hunger begins again.

That is what happened to Yahshua.

A Fast can be ended at any time before one's limit.

One gets weaker and weaker until the seventh day, when the body has adjusted to taking its energy from the Fat Reserve.

About 1/2 kilo or 1 pound of fat is expended each day.

By the 14th day, one's strength will have returned to normal- but showing off is not wise.

At low levels of exertion (e.g. walking), one can out-endure an eating person, and not feel tired.

Anybody trying to beat up on you, thinking you an easy victim, because you have not eaten anything for three weeks may find their error explained to them, when they wake up in hospital.

To break the Fast, one should use only 250mls of 50% diluted CITRUS fruit juice for three days, three times per day.

This will reintroduce the right species of BACTERIA into your Stomach and Intestines.

This type of Bacteria will cover the insides of the Alimentary Canal like a CARPET, and prevent HARMFUL Bacteria- which will want to eat YOU- from ever touching your flesh.

All the Bacteria inside your body will have died out within the first several days. This usually includes DISEASE Bacteria.

The fourth day, one should drink NORMAL STRENGTH fruit juice.

Do not use MILK, FISH, nor MEAT before you have properly broken the Fast. They will grow in the wrong Bacteria.

The seventh through ninth days, you can take fresh citrus fruits in reasonable portions.

The tenth through twelfth days, fresh vegetable or fruit salads.

From the thirteenth day, soft-boiled vegetables can be tried.

If anything goes wrong, resume fasting then, by the fourth day, resume the BREAK-FAST procedure.

ABOUT PRAYER.

The Laws of God do not change with your feelings.

You may feel that the BOKO HARAM are treating your Brethren UNJUSTLY, so that you have a RIGHT to be angry.

GOD does NOT see it that way.

. MATTHEW 10:23.

23. "But when they persecute you in this city,
flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you,

'YE SHALL NOT HAVE GONE OVER
THE CITIES OF ISRAEL,
TILL THE SON OF MAN BE COME.' "

IF THE PEOPLE OF AN AREA DO NOT WANT THE GOSPEL, THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD SAY THAT HIS SERVANTS BY YAHSHUA MUST LEAVE.

. MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the eleven Disciples went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him, they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
"All Power is given unto me in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them
in The Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe all things
whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto The End of The World." Amen.

DID SOMEONE TELL YOU THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS YAHSHUA GAVE TO HIS ORIGINAL DISCIPLES

Well- those people LIED to you.

You cannot pray for permission to BREAK God's Commandments.

That is why the BOKO HARAM succeeded in killing pretty much everyone that they set out to kill.

That is why ISIS has succeeded in killing pretty much everyone they set out to kill.

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by analice107: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
chubbyswit:
as fake as thier master. I pray he realizes what he is doing before it's too late.
What's there to realize?
Let's just assume for the sake of argument that this HardMirror was in cburch(because he was never in Christ), here is the stance of Scriptures concerning him;

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Matthew:12:31-32

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Hebrews:10: 26-27

There remains no more sacrifice for sin for these type, except the Bible is not true.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by chubbyswit(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

. Its between them and God, atleast i'm sure they ve had, are still having and will continue to ve the opportunity to repent and embrace God as long as they're still living. God is merciful and slow to wrath. Letme continue playing my music jare, care to join me?
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by analice107: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
chubbyswit:
. Its between them and God, atleast i'm sure they ve had, are still having and will continue to ve the opportunity to repent and embrace God as long as they're still living. God is merciful and slow to wrath. Letme continue playing my music jare, care to join me?
What's your Genre?
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by HardMirror(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

What's there to realize?
Let's just assume for the sake of argument that this HardMirror was in cburch(because he was never in Christ), here is the stance of Scriptures concerning him;

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Matthew:12:31-32

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Hebrews:10: 26-27

There remains no more sacrifice for sin for these type, except the Bible is not true.

I see someone obsessed with hardmirror wink
Pele
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by analice107: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
HardMirror:

I see someone obsessed with hardmirror wink
Pele
Why are you scared? You fly around lying. If your are rock solid of who you are, engage me. Am obsessed with a dead fish. Yea, why not.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by HardMirror(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

Why are you scared? You fly around lying. If your are rock solid of who you are, engage me. Am obsessed with a dead fish. Yea, why not.
Lol @ scared how did you arrive at such conclusion?
No need engaging u in anything, I may mean so much to you, but the feeling aint mutual.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by analice107: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol @ scared how did you arrive at such conclusion?
No need engaging u in anything, I may mean so much to you, but the feeling aint mutual.
Hahahahahahahaha. What a day. Wonderful. I never thought I could live to see this day.
Wow, a grand loser means so much to me. Wow, why not? you mean so much to me. I need you to return back to christ(if you ever were). You are the only reason why his divinity was absolute, and his Sovereignty eternal. Now that you are gone, he can't be God Any longer. Hahahahaha.
Self conceitedness.
You are scared, now you are employing this as an escape route. You are all over the place making empty noise, only your kind takes you serious. We engage hard-core atheists(if there are hard-core atheist on nl) everyday. Why are you running away from engaging someone who knows what you claim you were? You claim you were a pastor, I am not, but let's talk about the Christianity you grew to become a Pastor. Liar.
Why won't you mean so much to me? There are no enough retards here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by analice107: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
chubbyswit:
foreign gospel with a touch of local content like frank edwards and you?
Yea, I like that too. The only non gospel music I listen to is Jazz and Classics. Am different. I don't like what my contemporaries like.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by chubbyswit(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2016
analice107:

Yea, I like that too. The only non gospel music I listen to is Jazz and Classics. Am different. I don't like what my contemporaries like.
everyone is diff in their own way, thats what makes us unique. Not a fan of jazz or classic though
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Ranchhoddas: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Exactly what I said. If his story is true which is highly improbable then what he had and still has is simply zeal without knowledge. He was always focused on men of God and not on God Himself.

Paul said "follow me AS I FOLLLOW CHRIST" in order words check my works and my words with the word of God. Anytime I break away from the word do not follow.

Indeed he was a primary 1 believer.
What is it about HardMirror's threads that make you all quake in your boots? Do real pastors not 'backslide'?
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What is it about HardMirror's threads that make you all quake in your boots? Do real pastors not 'backslide'?

Quaking in my boots? I think u need a cup of coffee to wake u up properly.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Ranchhoddas: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Quaking in my boots? I think u need a cup of coffee to wake u up properly.
You forgot the other part. Do real pastors not 'backslide'?
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2016
[size=14pt] grin Praying & Fasting For Chibok Girls Hypocrite Them[/size]
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You forgot the other part. Do real pastors not 'backslide'?

The keyword there Is "real". Was he real? What bible school did he attend? Let him paste his diploma here for me to see. What year did he attend it? Who did he attend it with?

Real pastors understand grace and God and when they backslide they do so with conviction yet in their heart. Fake pastors had no conviction in the first place as they were followers of men and followers of miracles and never followers of God.

Anybody can jump up and claim he or she was called or is a pastor but a pastor is not a title....its a life....hardmirror was never a pastor. I do not need to break it down for u how I know because u have been hotwired not to believe it since he speaks ur language.

So let me end by saying this...The Lord knows those who are His...... hardmirror was never His.....

1 Like

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The keyword there Is "real". Was he real? What bible school did he attend? Let him paste his diploma here for me to see. What year did he attend it? Who did he attend it with?
grin So Now God Doesn't Need To Call U Into The Ministry U Just Have To Attend School To Be A Pastor No More "God Chose Me To Lead His People"

Real pastors understand grace and God and when they backslide they do so with conviction yet in their heart. Fake pastors had no conviction in the first place as they were followers of men and followers of miracles and never followers of God.
Followers Of Miracle Really?? Which Bleep*ng Miracle...All Pastors I Call It "Manipulating The Masses" well The Gullible Ones Will Fall

Anybody can jump up and claim he or she was called or is a pastor but a pastor is not a title....its a life....hardmirror was never a pastor. I do not need to break it down for u how I know because u have been hotwired not to believe it since he speaks ur language.

So let me end by saying this...The Lord knows those who are His...... hardmirror was never His.....

Ur Logic Could Also Be Applied To All Pastors Around The Word Yes Including Ur Own!!

2 Likes

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Ranchhoddas: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Na wa o. Simple question person go begin write essay. Is it possible for a person (not the OP) who was a real pastor (with the Bible school and Diploma) to backslide? It is a Yes or No question.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Image123(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na wa o. Simple question person go begin write essay. Is it possible for a person (not the OP) who was a real pastor (with the Bible school and Diploma) to backslide? It is a Yes or No question.

Is it possible for a backslider like you to come back?

1 Like

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Ranchhoddas: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Image123:

Is it possible for a backslider like you to come back?
Haha...Oga Image no cause trouble for here abeg. Leave that man to come and answer this question. I want to know why you all keep insisting that the OP was never a true pastor.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Haha...Oga Image no cause trouble for here abeg. Leave that man to come and answer this question. I want to know why you all keep insisting that the OP was never a pastor.
Its Simple CHRISTIANS ARE HYPOCRITES
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Image123(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Haha...Oga Image no cause trouble for here abeg. Leave that man to come and answer this question. I want to know why you all keep insisting that the OP was never a true pastor.

Beats me too, i have said it several times that he was a true pastor(or whatever he calls himself) christian. God is still calling out to you oh.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by HardMirror(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2016
As they wld do again today
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by damogul: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). / The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha / Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.