Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak (70188 Views)

Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards / Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by dave2meek(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
skywalker001:
naso we see am o my brother...
Pls am gonna luv to add you to a group on watsapp cuz am gonna need your support for an upcoming event on nairaland...
Thanks in anticipation my dear brother
What kind of group is that?
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by canDy4eva(f): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Jirate:

OP, You talk Too Much, Its Not "air" like You Said cool
...if u add d "f" wot will happen?
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by skywalker001(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
dave2meek:
Please msg me on watsapp wit diz number 08142353535 to tell u d details bout it...
Thanks once again
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by skywalker001(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
canDy4eva:
...if u add d "f" wot will happen?
I don't knw for d op o my sister...

Pls am gonna luv to add you to a group on watsapp cuz am gonna need your support for an upcoming event on nairaland...
Thanks in anticipation my dear sister
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by Babalegba(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
youngmann:
One thing i've noticed with some people on here is that no matter what you do, you can never please them. They will always look for errors in ordinary things. Is that girl in the picture complaining? Make una learn to mind una business!
Nigerians are extremely mischievous set of people.Most of them are worse than the people they criticize
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by canDy4eva(f): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
lekkipropertyy:
How you take know say she be maid ? Smh
I 1da o... kiss
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by logica(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
youngmann:
One thing i've noticed with some people on here is that no matter what you do, you can never please them. They will always look for errors in ordinary things. Is that girl in the picture complaining? Make una learn to mind una business!
That's it. If he did all they said and the "house-girl" was looking all touched up, they will wonder whether Sound Sultan is sleeping with her. As in, why is she looking so good? Is she competing with madam? Reference Ebenezer Obey's "Ketekete" (The Donkey, The Man, and The Son).
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin sound sultan the Indian man..his wife is even nice enough to let the maid partake in the family pics..some madam's from hell'll not even give the maid such honour...although she can do better with the maid's dressing and looks tho. lipsrsealed.
Exhibiting your wickedness in speech too.#His wife is nice enough# imagine
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by ikorodureporta: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
I af forget who Sultan is/was/is..... Pls remind me...
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by NovusHomo(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
VocalWalls:
SS has flopped! Later they will come on social media to preach about becoming an example and how they 'do it for their fans'

Parents should also learn, zip-up if you dont have the finances to take care of your own kid(s).

[img]http://.net/i/1099.gif[/img]

How To Give Your Home A Fresh Look In 10 Minutes

UNKEMPT; not, Unkept.
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by Neverquit(f): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
It never cease to amaze me how peeps treat their maids like dirt. The same person that will take care of your children. Is that wise? When the maid retaliates, they will start shouting devil up and down.

Yes it can be better but, the maid looks good though when compared to most 'slaves' in Naija.
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by dannielight(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Jirate:

OP, You talk Too Much, Its Not "air" like You Said cool
I guess he meant "fair". Slip of button.
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by VocalWalls: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
NovusHomo:

UNKEMPT; not, Unkept.

Are you sure you wanted to quote me?
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by fireforfire: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dey all look shabby sef......except for d kids.

Sound sultan looks like a fulani herdsman .
His wife looks like someone dat just got up from sleep.

Dey dnt look like pple dt are celebrating anything.
Not a cute pic tho.
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by laviecontinue: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
This remind me of anti abiba,(my sis maid) chai! Anti abiba can keep things. Whatever you give is going to her box grin And when its time to go out she ll be the last one to get ready, she won't come out until everyone is in the car trying to rush to where we are going when there won't be enough time to wait for her to change. They can be funny sometimes so I think we shouldn't judge here.
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by Bgorgeous: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
That's the world for you
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by allanphash7(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lol

Ojowu
AuroraB:
They think leaving her unkempt makes her unattractive to their hubby lipsrsealed undecided
Oluwa! I need no maid tho cheesy
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by skywalker001(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
dave2meek:
please my brother don't turn us down cuz ur support is highly needed sir
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by advocatebaba(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Boye94:
You people sef, no be Gucci slippers the maid wear so?
I OPEN D PAGE B4 I REALISE SAY NUFIN CONCERN ME.
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by fortunechy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
just negodu

Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by advocatebaba(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Boye94:
You people sef, no be Gucci slippers the maid wear so?
I OPEN D PAGE B4 I REALISE SAY NUFIN CONCERN ME. IN ELDEE'S VOICE: GUCCI ON HER LEFT LEG, VARSACE ON HER RIGHT LEG.
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by pamcode(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
I just dey observe
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by passenger570: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Quite unfair of u south saultan or wat u called urself. Pls take care of ur maid.
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by canDy4eva(f): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
skywalker001:
I don't knw for d op o my sister...

Thanks in anticipation my dear sister
...n wotz d group abt?
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by willibounce1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
What the phuck do they need a maid for? The wife cannot do house chores and take care of her kids or sound sultan cannot take care of his own children? If house maid kill their pikin nau, them go dey make noise up and down. Why not treat the house made like your own children. Na the same sultan wey go dey form upright man be this o. Nonsensical.
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
The good thing about life is that God does not bless you because of who your parents are, who you are, who proposes you for blessings, or because you are from a wealthy family etc....... He just chooses who he wants to bless, either househelp or ''Junior''. GEJ's father was never known before, yet he became a Commander-in-Chief.... same was David the shepherd in the bible..

Food for thought: What if your househelp becomes your ruler tomorrow? #RESPECTEVERYCHILD
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
duduade:
Can't you see the ground sef is dirty....

I tire oo..nothing spectular abt them joor
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by experiencenewth: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Even his wife and kids sef, No big deal about them as celebrity family. The clothes his kids are putting on sef? Especially the dashiki on the boy looks rumpled. I think it's just a case of the wife not opening eye/ lacks dress sense
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by NovusHomo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

Are you sure you wanted to quote me?

Note the correction and move on. You didn't have to react.
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by Pepperdino(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Guys SS dey hustle 4 d family na d wife u people go crusify
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by skywalker001(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
canDy4eva:
...n wotz d group abt?
My sister is jst a group for team falconey for upcoming Mr nairaland and ur support will be highly needed my sister...
Pls 4 God sake don't turn us down cuz we really count on u...
Pls msg me on watsapp wit diz numba 08142353535 to add u to dis group my sister...
Thanks once again my dear sister
Re: Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak by tansho(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Shame on Sound Sultan and his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.