Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife (16113 Views)

Make Me A Wife / Is MMM Really Back (the Story Of A Participant) / Trapped (an Anthology Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by bummybummy(f): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
chelsea her so cald best friend wnt to ruin her marriage, wat a life
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Nancykay: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
What an evil friend.......
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
"Welcome daddy, I said as my husband came from the Church office,
"How are my sweethearts today? (Referring to me and princess)
"We are fine love"
"How was today's counseling session?
"It was fine . i thank God
"Should I serve your food now?
"Not now, I will like to take a class of juice instead.
"Ok, coming right up.

"Have you got a minute dear, I asked my husband
"Yeah sure. You sound serious, what's the matter?
"I am been blackmailed"
"What" by who
"Its Chelsea. She has been threatening to tell you about me and Max"
"What does she want"
"Money"
"Does she know you confessed to me?
"No"
"Don't worry yourself baby, I will handle her, now you see why I never liked her, you must choose your friends wisely, " friends don't turn on each other.
"Yes sir"

"I have not seen the alert o, Chelsea said as I answered the phone
"I am not sending you a dime. Do your worst"
"See this woman o. No try me o, do younthink am bluffing"
"I dare you to do your worst
"I am calling your husband right away. Prepare to be thrown out of that house" she hung up

Sometimes i ask myself if it was wise to confess to my husband but days like these, I am grateful I did. It was better he heard it from me, of he had found out, I don't know what he would have done.
I have learnt some lessons in my young life, the first is, never leave your partner for a long time alone, another, never leave two people of the opposite sex in a house together for long( affection grows) I also learnt that infidelity is a foolish thing, its not worth you loosing your marriage over, secrets destroy marriage, also in marriage communication is key. As a married person be careful of the single friends you keep( not all are bad anyways), for us ladies, pride is an ugly garment to wear in marriage, submission is a timeless piece. And not forgetting prayer, it can pull you out of every dark situation.

5 Likes

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
One more update to mark the end of this story
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Martin2468: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wow i love this story, why do u wanna end it so soon. sadWow i love this story, why do u wanna end it so soon.
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by princessadeola(f): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
f i you are saying the truth m
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by princessadeola(f): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
You are saying the truth one must be truthful and open in a marital relationships
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by princessadeola(f): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
You are saying the truth one must be truthful and open in marital relationships
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
*********PST DAN***********
My wife is my wife,, she is not perfect and nobody is. Her flaws and her crazy and wild attitudes are part of the reasons why I love her. Before I got married to her, I saw a lot of spirit filled sisters that prophesy and preach and can pray for hours but that wasn't what I wanted, when I am home I want to be free I don't want someone who will be competing and bringing her own vision instead of following my lead, I don't want someone who goes behind my back prophesying to members and gathering her own followers . when i come home and need a friend I can have a discussion with, at night, I need a hot sexy lady with an "A" in kama sutra that can go all the way with me and try new things, one who is adventurous in bed and can initiate sex not a log of wood forming spiritual. I also need a chef that can serve me different delicacy like a king, Amaka takes time to try and learn new delicacies and every week there is a treat in the house. What more can I ask for. And need I say, spiritually, she is on a whole new level.
This Chelsea of a person is just about to find out, no one messes with my family.

"Hello, Pst Dan here.."
"Hmmm, pastor Dan, the good man"
"Please who is this and how can I help you"
"My name is Chelsea and I have an information for you"
" which Chelsea is this please"
"Amaka's friend"
"Oh hi, you remembered me today"
"I always do. Doesn't Amaka tell you"
" am sure she forgets, so what information did you say you have"
"You see PST, I have found Christ and am no longer in the world"
"Wow. Congratulations" glory to God.
"You see pastor, something has been troubling me and I know you are a genuine man of God, I can't keep a secret like this from you, so I said I should let you know"
"What secret"
"Your wife and your brother had an affair"
"Wait, what are you talking about"
"Its true, my friend, your wife Amaka slept with your brother max"
"Tell me you are joking?.
"No am serious. I have proof"
"You do? What proof"
" a recording of her saying it"
" that bitch, she must leave my house immediately, please I need a favour from you Chelsea, can my lawyer meet with you tomorrow, I want you to transfer a copy of the recording to him so he can start processing the divorce. With that evidence I will make sure she leaves my house with nothing. Can you do that.
"Sure. Why not"
"Thanks Chelsea. I owe you a drink when I come to Nigeria. I will call you back to tell you the venue of the meeting "
"OK"
"Please can you keep it a secret I want to take her by surprise"
" of course I can"
"Ok bye.

"Hello max, I said as soon as max answered the phone
" bros"
"Its time to clean up your mess"
"How do you mean bros"
Get some guys with you, wait around "blue elephant " restaurant around about 7pm, Chelsea will be there, they are to snatch her hand bag , take her phone or phones they shouldn't hurt her. Do you understand?
"Yes Bros" but why her phone?
"So she doesn't go public with the recording," you are to wipe every media from her phone or even flash the phone"
"Can you arrange it"
"Yes bros"
"Good. No mistakes, let me know how it went, when everything is done, drop the phone at her door step.
"Sure bros."
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by SPDAZZY(f): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
Good for Chelsea. I hope it's just the phone and there's no other copy.

1 Like

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Shakyroh320(f): 5:28am On Nov 15, 2016
i just hope she wont have a backup already,human are too desperate sha,who we call best friend most times turns out to be the worse enemy,tankx dear

1 Like

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by princessadeola(f): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Pastor Pastor

1 Like

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2016
OK, sorry guys for the lack of update. I am presently attending a conference. It will end today though. Once am through, I will drop an update. Thanks y'all.

1 Like

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
**********PST Dan*******
" yes max, talk to me. I said as Max' call came through
"Bros its done"
"Hope no mistakes"
"We did a clean job and I have also dropped the phone for her"
"Good, I will takenit up from there, hope she didn't see you?
"No bros"
"OK. Bye"

After speaking to max I called Chelsea.
"Hello Chelsea"
"Please who is this, am sorry I lost my phone"
"Oh sorry, its Pst Dan, that should explain why you didn't show up for the meeting"
"In was just in front of the restaurant when I was robbed"
"Oh sorry, so where do you want my lawyer to meet you, I can't wait to nail Amaka, with that evidence, the divorce will be finalised in no time.
"Pst Dan am sorry, but my phones were snatched, and the recording and all my media delated, am really sorry, but I think your wife is behind it, cos my phones were dropped at my doorstep, who steals an iPhone and returns it"
"Wow, so no other Copy of it?
"No am sorry, it was not backed up"
"Its OK., thanks for your time"
"So what are you going to do now? Chelsea asked
" well , am thinking of buying a bottle of wine, flower, chocolate and of course a new car for my beautiful wife"
"What? Are you okay?
"Sure. "
"Chelsea, I began in a very serious and cold tone, You see, I have known about my wife and max all along"
"Huh"
"Yes, she confessed to me herself and I forgave her,
"Do you know why? I asked Chelsea but didn't wait for her to reply
"Because I love her so much. She is perfect in my eyes and nothing Will change the way I feel about her. I also have a confession to make,
"What is it" Chelsea asked
"The little incident that happened to you yesterday, was all me, if I hear a word of this in public or you say trash Bout my wife, you will loose more than just your phone contacts, body parts will missing aside from suing for defamation"
"Are you threatening me"
"Haha haha. There is only one way to find out, and by the way, stop harassing my brother for sex. With that I hung up

**********Amaka****************
"Wow honey., its beautiful, I screamed going round the car tos look at it properly"
"Do you like it"
"I love it"
"You deserve more"
"Really, I asked wiping away a tear drop, thanks a lot honey
"I LOVE YOU AMAKA"
"I know, I am fully persuaded, without any doubt that you love me
"And I LOVE YOU TOO

Yes. What more can I ask for? A loving husband, a healthy baby, a clear conscience and one bad friend off my list, I owe it allnto God. There is just one aspect I have not dealt with, which is how I will face and act around max, whenever I go to Nigeria. I know it will be very awkward but I guess its part of the lessons learnt.
I am happy , fulfilled and blessed.
Thanks everyone for reading. Don't forget- secrets destroy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Qasaforlife(f): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Wow!! what a wonderful and insightful story. Nice job dear. Welldone. Looking forward to ur other stories.

1 Like

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by SPDAZZY(f): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Wonderful story, lesson learnt. Thanks Wendy. Pastor Dan is a correct guy.

1 Like

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by princessadeola(f): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2016
Lovely story

1 Like

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by ajoke21(f): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
kissThis story is superb! smiley

1 Like

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2016
Hello friends. Will soon be dropping another story. Titled: MUM BY DAY, HUSTLER BY NIGHT. Stay tuned guys
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by bummybummy(f): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2016
nyc endn nd alot of lesson learnt
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Lankyannie(f): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
omo,dz story dope ooo.simple and fab.jst d way i love it.more wisdom to u dear cus its nt easy.
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Forget me not
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by aprilwise(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2016
wendypenny. it's a such a wonderful story line a lot to learn from it. please come and continue the story. mecci.
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Do I still have fans, am about to post a new story. Pls watch out
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by PrettyMizQdot(f): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Of course, u still do. I enjoyd d story immensely.
We all waiting 4 d new 1...bring it on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs / New Google Doodle Honours Nigerian Born Play Write Buchi Emecheta / M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.