Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Financial Intelligence....1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Financial Intelligence....1 (309 Views)

FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE..... What Is Your Percentage? / Financial Intelligence...5 / Financial Intelligence... 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Intelligence....1 by fynex(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
UNDERSTANDING MONEY!!!

“Love is denied expression by poverty” – Wallace Wales “

How to make more money” generates 1.7 Billion search results on Google while “God” generates 1.5 Billion results. That doesn't sound strange, does it?

Money is an emotional topic. Very few words have the power to provoke such extreme human emotions like money does. Our lives seems to revolve around making it, spending it, saving it and growing it.

In the midst of the economic meltdown we have found ourselves, making more money is without doubt a topic popular in all circles, across industries, continents, race or color.

However, in our race to make more money, there is an intelligence we cannot do without. We can be emotionally intelligent, spiritually sound, academically brilliant but financially stupid.

I am on a journey over the next few weeks to increase my financial intelligence but I want to ensure I don't go on that journey alone. I will be sharing my lessons with you because you are dear to me and I am convinced at the end, we will not only be more intelligent but we will have learnt enough to easily apply what we have learnt to transform our lives.

Are you with me?

Note: I care about your health and your wealth. Don't forget to buzz me for your Ruzu Bitters. It remains a top choice in detoxifying your body and keeping you healthy. Ask me for a bottle today!

Email: erere250@gmail.com

Call/WhatsApp: 08081931749
Re: Financial Intelligence....1 by scottmartin: 7:56pm On Apr 13
fynex:
UNDERSTANDING MONEY!!!

“Love is denied expression by poverty” – Wallace Wales “

How to make more money” generates 1.7 Billion search results on Google while “God” generates 1.5 Billion results. That doesn't sound strange, does it?

Money is an emotional topic. Very few words have the power to provoke such extreme human emotions like money does. Our lives seems to revolve around making it, spending it, saving it and growing it.

In the midst of the economic meltdown we have found ourselves, making more money is without doubt a topic popular in all circles, across industries, continents, race or color.

However, in our race to make more money, there is an intelligence we cannot do without. We can be emotionally intelligent, spiritually sound, academically brilliant but financially stupid.

I am on a journey over the next few weeks to increase my financial intelligence, and asset investigations, but I want to ensure I don't go on that journey alone. I will be sharing my lessons with you because you are dear to me and I am convinced at the end, we will not only be more intelligent but we will have learnt enough to easily apply what we have learnt to transform our lives.

Are you with me?

Note: I care about your health and your wealth. Don't forget to buzz me for your Ruzu Bitters. It remains a top choice in detoxifying your body and keeping you healthy. Ask me for a bottle today!

Email: erere250@gmail.com

Call/WhatsApp: 08081931749
Certainly! Understanding money is crucial for navigating life effectively. It impacts our ability to express love, pursue dreams, and maintain well-being. Join me on a journey to increase financial intelligence. Together, we'll learn, grow, and transform our lives

(1) (Reply)

AAU SUG Election Postponed / Very Important Notice To All OAU Fresh Students / DATASTAGE Online Training COURSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.