Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) (36747 Views)

Next Up !!! Anambra Python Dance Signed (photos) / Obiano's Light Up Projects Across Onitsha Mega City- Pics / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by waternogetenemy: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
lisimmo:

Presidency isn't given to anyone anymore. You have to build bridges across regions to achieve it.

Presidency is the property of the nation and a very nationalist post.

It is the birth right of every Nigerian to aspire to the presidency and it is the responsibility of our Nation to ensure representation from all nook and cranny to avoid marginalisation.

Nigeria unity is only guaranteed wen the constitution makes provision to foster unity from North to south and East to West.

Else things fall apart and we all forced to answer our fathers name.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by obaino860: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
oh you come here to help you sister abi?una never plenty,go home go call una village people come,I go handle una one by one. E TI PO TO,E LO PO SI WA. tongue tongue tongue

please I just saw something online,,make una help me check am out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by MrMcJay(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Do Hausa and Yoruba want Nigeria or Oduduwa and Arewa? Do they want to live and share nationality with SS/SE?

Ojukwu answered that question after the Civil War.

The Yorubas have taken their political destiny into their hands and between 1999-2016, they have produced a President, A Vice President and a Speaker of the HOR.

The Arewas have taken their political destiny into their hands and have produced 2 Presidents, A VIce President, a Senate President and a Speaker of the HOR

The Igbos don't know what to do and all they have had is a Senate President and and a Deputy Senate President. That should tell you that politically, you're not getting it right.

Look at the nonsense Iwuanyanwu and Nwobodo are doing? They've already jumped into the APC. Rocha's is the most senior political prospect of the SE with national acceptance, but he's hated in the SE. Obiano is alone in the wilderness. The Saw needs to get a central rallying force and everything would fall into place.

Politics is a game of numbers, you can't call people born-throway And turn around to beg them to vote for you.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by waternogetenemy: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrMcJay:

Ojukwu answered that question after the Civil War.

The Yorubas have taken their political destiny into their hands and between 1999-2016, they have produced a President, A Vice President and a Speaker of the HOR.

The Arewas have taken their political destiny into their hands and have produced 2 Presidents, A VIce President, a Senate President and a Speaker of the HOR

The Igbos don't know what to do and all they have had is a Senate President and and a Deputy Senate President. That should tell you that politically, you're not getting it right.

Politics is a game of numbers, you can't call people born-throway And turn around to beg them to vote for you.

Nobody called anybody names that they were not called first.

The Yoruba presidency is only possible due to the zoning arrangement of PDP.

We know wat happened to that arrangement under OBJ.

Buhari is only president due to Boko Haram.

From wat I can see, the North have no plan to ever give up that presidency at any cost.

Buhari is certainly planning to hand over to another Northerner.

If that happen, CIA prediction will surely happen. SS/SE have already started a resistance movement. IPOB and NDA.

They haven't done anything and the country is already falling, imagine wen they commence full hostility, gorilla warfare, hit and run?

Nigeria Army cannot secure every target and secure themselves. Human Right laws and ICC. Nigeria cannot cope with Boko Haram, Militant and Biafra.

Hilary Clinton is a woman, she will call referendum and it is over.Nigeria has a history of referendum and yes Nigeria is negotiable.

US are not dying for our oil, as was the case in 1960s.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by chuksmad(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
obiano should extend his good work to Umuomaku in orumba south. right now there is no good road and no light in that town

one of the towns in anambra that still lacks tarred road and electricity.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by aresssa: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3936165_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

lol @ dirty village bridge with 2 plastic clippers on top...... grin
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by qualityalone: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
I schooled in anambra. those 3last pics from photographer Edmund are just one place with different shots. wz the big deal, soii, I forgot that southeast and bad governance be like bread and butter. Obiano is doing wat he's supposed to do with the tax payers money.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by MrMcJay(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Nobody called anybody names that they were not called first.

The Yoruba presidency is only possible due to the zoning arrangement of PDP.

We know wat happened to that arrangement under OBJ.

Buhari is only president due to Boko Haram.

From wat I can see, the North have no plan to ever give up that presidency at any cost.

Buhari is certainly planning to hand over to another Northerner.

If that happen, CIA prediction will surely happen. SS/SE have already started a resistance movement. IPOB and NDA.

They haven't done anything and the country is already falling, imagine wen they commence full hostility, gorilla warfare, hit and run?

Nigeria Army cannot secure every target and secure themselves. Human Right laws and ICC. Nigeria cannot cope with Boko Haram, Militant and Biafra.

Hilary Clinton is a woman, she will call referendum and it is over.Nigeria has a history of referendum and yes Nigeria is negotiable.

US are not dying for our oil, as was the case in 1960s.

The SS has produced a President, the SE hasn't produced a President. They are different regions with different leaders and different leadership positions.

You're talking of "gorilla" warfare when you can't feed yourselves. You don't know the dynamics of war. What if the North withholds food and sends poisoned food instead, that would be the end of the war. You really don't know anything about alternative warfare.

Once the SS Militants have been settled, the SS agitation comes to an end and everyone goes home. Unfortunately for the SE, the ipob protests of a couple of months ago didn't disturb anyone or anywhere just the SE states.

Politics is not about making unnecessary enemies, it's about building bridges. When Ojukwu contested under the APGA, how many votes did the entire SE give to him? Reach out to other regions for them to vote for your candidates, No! You prefer to insult them and expect them to vote your candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Kenechi1: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
sukkot:
willie slacking. what kinda dangerous narrow road is this now ? and where is the pedestrian walkway ? willie needs to be flogged with 24 strokes of cane
At least we have paved roads with lane dividers which many other states don't have.

Lol there are narrow roads all over the world smart one.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by shaibu123: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sleeping

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by aresssa: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrMcJay:

The SS has produced a President, the SE hasn't produced a President. They are different regions with different leaders and different leadership positions.

You're talking of "gorilla" warfare when you can't feed yourselves. You don't know the dynamics of war. What if the North withholds food and sends poisoned food instead, that would be the end of the war. You really don't know anything about alternative warfare.

Once the SS Militants have been settled, the SS agitation comes to an end and everyone goes home. Unfortunately for the SE, the ipob protests of a couple of months ago didn't disturb anyone or anywhere just the SE states.

Politics is not about making unnecessary enemies, it's about building bridges. When Ojukwu contested under the APGA, how many votes did the entire SE give to him? Reach out to other regions for them to vote for your candidates, No! You prefer to insult them and expect them to vote your candidates.

You are wrong, SE have occupied all the top leadership positions in Nigeria.

We've had SE president

We've had SE Head of State

We've had SE Vice President

We've had countless SE ministers, governors, agency directors, ambassadors, top military, security agency and police leaders, major party leaders from party chairman to Senate leaders, leaders in the house of reps and so on and on..

The problem with SE is greed, they want to and selfishness and this is what the rest of the country have been resisting since independence.

The president right after independence was Ibo, but they were not satisfied and they let us know by shedding the first blood in Nigeria when the slaughtered Yoruba and Hausa military.

The Head of State after that was Ibo who the rest of the country expected to punish the killers, but he didn't even slap them on the wrist, he let them go because they were his kinsmen.

The same ibo head of state terminated regional administration which created the horrible federal system we've been suffering under..

Please learn your own history to understand why things are the way they are today and why you can not keep playing victim when in fact you created our problems.

You are just reaping what you sow..

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Lastborn12(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Don't you think is a nice thing for any Governor to copy from Lagos?
notoriousbabe:
Copy copy. He is trying hard to copy my governor and be like Lagos. No matter how hard you copy you can never be like my governor nor your state look like Lagos,your people must always come and pay their taxes in Lagos and see the place like small London.

Quote me negatively and die in your sleep
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by phoenix90(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
Nibo-umuawulu-awgbu road wao, that's a good one for that lonely area. I used that road a lot the last time I was home. I usually stopped at umuawulu for some bush meat and palmwine.cheesy

Chai, my belle don dey turn now.grin
I be nwafor Umuawulu soo proud someone's just recognised the greatness of our bush meats. Quite a meal.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by ipreach: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
This wouldnt give him second tenure
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by meniyoyo(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
sukkot:
willie slacking. what kinda dangerous narrow road is this now ? and where is the pedestrian walkway ? willie needs to be flogged with 24 strokes of cane
wailer having his time grin grin
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by brightlinse(m): 12:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Alhambra ,"Light of the nation".
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Please Nigeria let us give the presidency to an educated Igbo in 2019.

They have wat it take to turn Nigeria to Japan. They are in the knowing and Nigerians too.

Please! Dividends of an educated gov. Wen u have the right people doing the right job.
Let them turn SE to Johannesbourg of Lagos first, before thinking of turning Nigeria to Japan.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Mopolchi: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2016
raker300:
Operation Light Up Anambra State!

Our most hardworking Gov., Chief (Dr.) Willie Obiano (Akpokuedike Global) this night light up Nibo- Umuawulu Road down to Ring road.

Willie is working!

Continuity 2017 is certain. ...

Pics from the ceremony

http:///forum/general-discussion/operation-light-anambra-continues-pix
That your heading no make sense. It is "Operation".
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by mcyemite(m): 1:29am On Jul 07, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
It's ok but we need groundbreaking infrastructures.
yes,like bulldozers nd graders
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by bubulistic(m): 3:05am On Jul 07, 2016
To me I don't see the need to be advertising all this things because it's his duty to the people it's what he was voted in to do..... Meanwhile I haven't seen any ground breaking project he has done except in the area of agriculture... He should stop making noise and work more... Anambra still has a long way to go when compared to Enugu and yet they don't make noise
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by redcliff: 4:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Praisemelody:
shut up

But i did not lie. It already happened on the thread
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by xcesspower: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Those singing obiano's praise, what has he done?no drainage system, once it rains its desaster
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by thecrush: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2016
SirJeffry:
Nibo-umuawulu-awgbu road wao, that's a good one for that lonely area. I used that road a lot the last time I was home. I usually stopped at umuawulu for some bush meat and palmwine.cheesy

Chai, my belle don dey turn now.grin
Are you from Awgbu?
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by asha81: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2016
What is Enugu state? Anambra is by far ahead of Enugu state in every ramifications. Show us the condition of rural roads in Enugu state not to talk of having street lights in its rural roads like is the case in Anambra.

Yes we shall keep 'making noise' if that is what it takes to be successful. Do the needful if you can't bear it.

[s]
bubulistic:
To me I don't see the need to be advertising all this things because it's his duty to the people it's what he was voted in to do..... Meanwhile I haven't seen any ground breaking project he has done except in the area of agriculture... He should stop making noise and work more... Anambra still has a long way to go when compared to Enugu and yet they don't make noise
[/s]
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Filmewell(f): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2016
This no big deal. Obiano Go and construct ogbaru land their major road which is a federal road is still a virgin land. Shame to those changing Obiano is working. All this mouth talk.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by solidman59(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Yeah right, some. Most are not working, they're just wining and dining
raker300:
@least a change of pace from all the dining and wining topics we've been getting of late in front page. Nigerians need to know some of their elected officials are working
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Mj45: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Copy copy. He is trying hard to copy my governor and be like Lagos. No matter how hard you copy you can never be like my governor nor your state look like Lagos,your people must always come and pay their taxes in Lagos and see the place like small London.

Careful how you use words on a social media. If you don't want anyone quoting you then don't make comments here at all. As for the dying threat, you already know your lot so no need telling you again.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by MrGerald(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2016
notoriousbabe:

Can you swear with your life if you're from Lagos? Go and develop your tattered villages all over sw with mud houses everywhere, it's a shame traveling across sw and see how the villages look like, primitive looking species... Like Kemi rightly said.

Quote me and see what'll happen to you!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by MrGerald(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2016
MrMcJay:

New school
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by olisaEze(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2016
notoriousbabe:

I don't see anything wrong in emulating good stuff from a contemporary. That he is trying to make his state as good as Lagos to attract his industrious and investment minded people home is laudable. As for your threat, only a simpleton will prefer to speak and hate to listen to feedback (Prov 12:1)
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by MrGerald(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2016
sukkot:
I'm sure there's no paved road in your village not to talk of pedestrian and light.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by notoriousbabe: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2016
olisaEze:

I don't see anything wrong in emulating good stuff from a contemporary. That he is trying to make his state as good as Lagos to attract his industrious and investment minded people home is laudable. As for your threat, only a simpleton will prefer to speak and hate to listen to feedback (Prov 12:1)
pastor eze well done o. You have been noticed now go back and mind your business tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.